Another movie fresh off of the liberal agenda directed by Denis (((Villeneuve))) and written by Eric (((Heisserer)))

Another movie fresh off of the liberal agenda directed by Denis (((Villeneuve))) and written by Eric (((Heisserer)))

Apparently if we all decide to learn each other's languages and come together under 1 single global idea then we can achieve peace. Really got me thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/11/09/chris-evans-twitter-donald-trump-presidential-election/93534488/
polygon.com/comics/2016/7/1/12085912/donald-trump-is-now-a-marvel-supervillain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fucking Watermelon seed aliens?

Crescent moon

A FUCKING GUANO BOWL

It was actually pretty good even if it was pro globalist

you mean like muslims who believes in the same thing and still kill each other by the thousands because they can't agree if Mudhammad preached 'you can beat your wife with a rod' or 'you can beat your wife with a birch'?

>forest whitaker
what a meme
this is a shitty, shitty meme
I like Last King of Scotland tho

Every lib thinks that if they try hard enough that we will eventually ascend to being Star Trek irl. The problem is Star Trek is fucking gay AND unrealistic in its portrayal of living organisms, human or not.

He did not preach that. Islam isn't as violent as these alt-righters make you believe it is. It is peaceful and it preaches equality and peace.

Do you think they really may be trying to prepare people for the eventual NWO aided by ayyys?

I mean, the whole one world government is so stupid and has failed even before starting, yet the only way it could be enforced is by having power that is so much superior to what there is currently that no one can fight back.

I agree it was a pretty shit movie desu. B-, B. No race mixing though which was a plus

Stronk wyminz, ebil white males who scared of aliums.

Its got everything

>(((Villeneuve)))

please give me a red pilled synopsis as I won't see it in theaters if at all

>another psychological sci-fi analyzing the dark side of humanity while never revealing judgemental alien culture.

fuck man when will sci-fi be cool.....

Let me guess, if we DONT, then we are all dead right? the (((aliens))) btfo earth or some shit like that.

I think the best reaction to this should be the following.

LADDER LACE YOUR BOOTS BOYS, LETS KICK IN SOME JEW TEETH.

>Leaf

Checks out

>see post
>look at flag
Every time.

I remember when it used to be Australians.

Haven't seen it, but heard great things about it.

Really don't give a shit about whining about "agendas." If it's a good movie, it's a good movie.

Answer him

You call that a spaceship?

How is it to watch your nation's colonies all descent into a battle royale for the crown of ultimate shitposters?

Without conflict humans would become a dull blade, unable to protect themselves.

>crying about Villeneuve
It's okay if you want to be a troglodyte that makes the rest of Sup Forums look like a bunch of fuckwits, but what kind of moron would attack Villeneuve? Just shut the fuck up, go watch Sicario, and realize you are shitposting about one of the few good directors putting out content today. And hell, it's even a pretty redpilled movie that literally ends with a twist on "the weak should fear the strong" after dealing with the hilarious clusterfuck that is the Mexican-American border.

Especially when you get the dreamteam of Villeneuve, Deakins, and Jóhann Jóhannsson together. It's the only reason I am actually looking forward to Bladerunner 2, because these three craft some fucking gems when working together.

And then go watch Prisoners also, faggot.

oooOOOooooOOOOooooooHHH! LOOK AT ME! A GIANT FUCKING RIVER ROCK SHAPED LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE SLICE!

HOW FUCKING ENTERTAINING HOLY FUCK

>saved
most minimalist one I've seen

>Islam isn't as violent as these alt-righters make you believe it is.
It is Zionist neocons that are the source of this propaganda which they used to get America to fight wars Israel wasn't willing nor able to.

>equality and peace

That's not what the Quran says...

Actually it was the chinese who were scared and ready to go to war first.

>giant banana

>he actually recommends Sicario first, and then Prisoners, but not Incendies
absolutely disgraceful

also jakefags should go watch Enemy

How original

Fuck off, leaf.

>muh Villeneuve
>mfw Quebec filmographers

i schekked

>jew rubs his hands.jpg

Why can't we just have sensible movies?

An okay movie killed by a shit ending.

If a language really gave everyone the ability to perceive time forwards and backwards there'd be mass chaos and war. It really is science fiction cause the nature of humanity would never allow it.

I've been saying this for years.
What other reason could there be for liberals to keep forcing darkies down our throat?
Aliens.
Why? Because they're coming or here and they need to see a unified earth in order to consider their experiment successful.
Otherwise, nuke the petri dish and start all over.

i'm fine with globalism but not untill islam is purged from earth and africans starve out.

I liked it, good hard science fiction is hard to find on film as it is

As someone who's actually had an encounter (3rd kind), this movie doesn't interest me at all.

Also, everyone learning the same language? Sounds a lot like what's written on the Georgia Guidestones. Fuck that.

A FUCKING COFFEE STAIN

>not acknowledging the superiority of Dolan

>western media

not even once

>implying I'd be able to get a jackboot halfwit from Sup Forums to watch Incendies
>implying I left it off due to a lack of virtue rather than the fact I'm probably talking to a self-hating Tyrone

And yeah, Enemy was pretty rad, too.

Damn, son, leave it to the King of the Fucking Leaves to actually shitpost about chinks in Hollywood while the rest of everyone suckles at their box office nuts.

>implying NWO could do anything

>muh Dolan

Proud.

STOP FUNDING THE VERY PROPAGANDA USED AGAINST YOU, SHIT HEADS

WAKE UP

STOP BEING MAN-CHILDREN

WE CAN CRUSH THE CULTURAL MARXISTS ONCE AND FOR ALL NOW

>be advanced spacefaring alien
>only communicate using sign language on foggy window

No. The aliens had no intention to destroy earth. Apparently humanity helps their race in 3000 years, but only if the human race can come together (which would never happen because muslims will hold us back forever). The aliens allowed the main character to see in to the future, which allowed her to translate the alien language in the present, which saved the earth and the aliens.

I actually have a few Dolan memes from when I tripfagged on Sup Forums

They also tend to forget it took WW3 to make a white genius thrive and develop the warp drive in the ruins of USA.

Just came back from watching this, honestly that's not what I got from it, although maybe Sup Forums has made me more resistant to globalist propaganda.
I can see what you mean now you mention it.

NO STAR WARS

NO MARVEL

NO NETFLIX

NO AMAZON

AT LEAST STEAL THE SHIT IF YOU'RE SO C.UCKED THAT YOU MUST WATCH

The aliens live in smog and lead boring lives

would you want to live like them?

>he actually paid money to watch this

If you keep putting air quotes around every Jewish film maker, your keyboard is going to run out of them.

any person that believes that its possible to achieve proper understanding of each other ideas and agree is batshit insane.
try to make everybody on market to eat a single brand of food and see what it looks like.

>Some countries aren't so open with their aliens, have you met General Shang?

Alex Jones told me the Communist Chinese save everyone at the end and that this movie is propaganda

is he right Sup Forums?

>we unite under one single global idea
>aliens start invading
>"why are they here?"
Yeah, that's called "European Union" and it doesn't work, thanks.

The Arrival (1996)
>Aliens masquerade as Jews, Spics, Niggers
>Main villain portrayed by a real-life zionist
>Gassed in the end

alienware fucking kek.

I love alien movies. I just hate how inaccurate they are. If aliens did travel here to destroy us they'd win without a doubt. Most alien movies end with humans defeating them. I don't personally think most races of extraterrestrials are violent. I myself think they are among us. I have had a surreal experience of what I can only describe as "extraterrestrial" in nature. Luckily my friends witnessed it too or else I'd think I was hallucinating

>extradimensional beings
>learn their language, see the future
NOPE.JPEG

I thought they stopped turning Jews into construction materials around 1945.

>implying Captain America 3 wasn't redpilled and all about not trusting the UN

No, someone else paid for my ticket.

(OP)
>giant banana
Giant black banana

Not even a Christian but this is some serious Tower of Babel imagery, are (((they))) really that textbook?

>If aliens did travel here to destroy us they'd win without a doubt.
This. The very fact that they can get here automatically means they can destroy us.
An object the mass of a space shuttle traveling at just 1% the speed of light has enough kinetic energy to destroy all complex life on earth.

So what, a RAMA comes to LA by Hollywood?

NMH is good though

its always a leaf

HOW MUCH LONGER ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE MOVIE RELEASES EXCLUSIVE TO THEATERS

JUST LET ME PLAY IT RIGHT OFF MY COMPUTER FROM THE START

It looked interesting.
I generally just view entertainment as nothing but that, entertainment.
I don't let a movie, book, etc. influence my opinions, that's just stupid.

I kept hoping they give Amy the anal probe.

Hollywood programming the proles for the coming fake invasion?

>Apparently if we all decide to learn each other's languages and come together under 1 single global idea then we can achieve peace
Babylon resurrected

that idea of creating a fake common alium threat to push the global agenda was made public by Ronald Reagan during one of his speeches before the very global UN
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

The globe doesn't exist, Earth is flat.

exactly. Why doesn't anyone call these Hollywood directors out? Or do people just like seeing hopeful, inaccurate, fairy tale endings?

ITS SHIT ALL OF THAT POST-NUCORE DIGITAL WIDE ANGLE VIGNETTE FILMING IS SHIT

PLEBS THE LOT OF YOU

Sicario was pretty based if you completely ignore the stong induhpendant womyn who did nothing but cry about dead mexicans

It was a way of setting up a communication with us like we communicated with them through a drawboard and a boardmarker, they no longer needed to speak with eachother since they can see the past, present and future.

Did you even watch the movie?

>I have had a surreal experience of what I can only describe as "extraterrestrial" in nature.
Details? DETAILS???

Steve Sailer liked it.

please just stfu, you goddamn clueless c.uck. you can't be that daft.

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/11/09/chris-evans-twitter-donald-trump-presidential-election/93534488/

polygon.com/comics/2016/7/1/12085912/donald-trump-is-now-a-marvel-supervillain

etc.

Oh yeah!! The time has come. You fuckers all will have to learn Dutch. I'm gonna have such a good time.

yeah thats it, thats the real reason 4 sure dude you got it m8

Well are you gonna tell us or just be faggot about it?

i think that was a deconstruction of the "strong independent woman"; that's why she gets rekt by all the men in the men's world.

Great design though.
Imagine getting invaded by liquorice boats

Where the fuck is the sun?

First contact was the only good movie

Nah, Blunt's character is pretty important because it's basically just tossing in a normie into an incredibly fucked up situation and seeing them slowly realize just how powerless and meaningless they and their attempts at "fixing things" are. If you are actually going to tell me that character is a "strong induhpendant womyn" at the end of that film, you're a fucking idiot.

>You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.

>alienware

This movie is going to be this decade's "Contact" isn't it

Yeah totally.
A comic book related movie, it would totally be right wing.