Has a show """"fandom""""" ever put you off of a show for good, Sup Forums?

Has a show """"fandom""""" ever put you off of a show for good, Sup Forums?
Pic heavily related

>caring about the fandom

I was into Invader Zim, Homestuck, Undertale, and My Little Pony back in the day. I lived through the absolute worst of fandom shit and it never affected how I enjoyed the source material. Anyone who lets autistic fanshit bother them is a weak willed pussy.

No, because I'm not a tremendous faggot?

Creek ruined the South Park fandom, and the fandom is half the reason to enjoy South Park

Thank you for highly intellectual inputs

>Invader Zim, Homestuck, Undertale, and My Little Pony
You don't get to say anything here

If anything, I'm glad about how ballistic the fanbase went over a McDonald's sauce this last season. It'll scare off the memeing faggots and the writers will be forced to cater toward the scifi enthusiasts again instead of apes screaming for diversity.

I know I'm being stupidly hopeful.

I had a fairly neutral opinion on Rick and Morty before the fandom got annoying.
Now all the extra attention has made me realize how out of sync it is with Adult Swim shows I really enjoyed

The fan base didn't ruin R&M for me per se, but it did make it a lot harder to ignore the show's many ideological shortcomings.

Thank you?
I expect payment for my consulting services, you should be getting my invoice shortly.
Thank YOU for your patronage.

What are you gay? If you like or want to try something do it and dont pay attention to the autism

>you shouldn’t waste your time getting upset over losers on the internet doing stupid shit
>2 intellectual 4 me bullshit user

>caring about the fandom
well it depends. if you are just a pure viewer that keeps to themselves, no one's going to bother you. If you are a fan artist that happens to draw the wrong ship...God have mercy on your soul, especially if you are naive enough to go to an actual convention

>implying Sup Forums isnt just tsundere about homestuck

i can never watch jojo because everyone ruined it

>jojo
what if dbz was gay xD

All of those are decent for the most part when you forget about the fans attached to them and you’re in denial.

This guy is the only guy with a legitimate point for abandoning a show based off the fandom, I think

If the source material is heavily community oriented, then yeah, it's sort of justified that you begin to resent the thing if the community is shit
It's why a lot of people stop playing games like Overwatch or League, or why some people just don't touch fighting games

That would give some more insight into the whole Vegeta-Kakarot dynamic

People stopped playing Overwatch because the developers haven’t done jack shit with the story and add the bare minimum of new content. The fans don’t really influence much.

>Vegeta-Kakarot
Go home filthy monkey scum-OH WAIT

>and the fandom is half the reason to enjoy South Park
What? Bullshit.

The episodes just sucked. That's the writer fault and of course the threads will be shit too when the episodes are shit.

Okay, so, I want to agree with you, but Homestuck, without it's fandom, is boring as shit. A huge part of what made it enjoyable was fans, making music/art/games/theories and so on.
I mean, yeah, there was a massive part of the fandom that was autistic cunts, but that's just to be expected

Fandom? No. Creators? Yes.

I've been into all of those things except Homestuck, and even then I've found the kind of girls I'm interested in both romantically and platonically are the girls who read Homestuck.