Camp Camp

Let’s discuss the show.

Kek. All IK is that one of the campers is gonna die before the show ends.

My money's on Preston or Space Kid, Harrison or Nerris

>Nerris
Nooo Take me instead

Wait no let's kill Gwen off... Give something for David to be fucked up about

Is that news or just an assumption?

Jasper is already dead, so. I don't see why they need another camper death.

Fuck off Roosterteeth shill.

No

I mean someone who'll get everyone to CRY

Nah, I'll tell you what will happen: Harrison will bring back his brother from the Eldritch Dimension he got sent to. Most adult-oriented cartoons have an Eldritch Horror episode.

Mr. Campbell did nothing wrong.

Also does he remind anyone else of Saxton Hail?

David is cute. Cute!

Like most things from Rooster Teeth, it's mediocre and uninspired

Like most things in Sup Forums, they’re cynical and depressed

Everything roosterteeth makes is so terrible. It's insane. You'd think they'd make at least ONE thing that was good.

Holy shit I agree with you, Campbell is one of my favorite characters.

Gentle reminder that Max is worst boy.

First episode of the second season was one of my favorites, a fantastic way to start the season.

I want Max and Nerris to breex me sex slaves!

>its still up

>meanwhile gumball threads are banished to trash for greentexts

>the janitors agree with the sentiment
They are a cute couple, Harrison amd Nerris seems to be endgame tho.

Jesus. It's not even a good ship.

Guys, who’s best girl, Nikki or Nerris? Personally, I choose Nerris

Well if it's shipping you want, Harrison x Nerris seems to be plausible. Somehow Max x Gwen would also work.

Also why is there so many gay ships of this show on r34? I blame Tumblr.

They already get everyone to cry in other ways, there's no need to kill a camper

Because Max and David have more material to work with. And yeah, fujos run the fandom. Tumblr hates Max x David though for obvious reasons.

No potential gay ships from the show suit my taste. I'll just stick with liking solo Max stuff and avoid the shipping community trash.

The show is great but I usually avoid discussions of it because holy shit the fandom is awful. Which is to be expected but fuck, it’s still just so fucking bad.

>not wanting Max to ruin David like Lolita if Humpbert was actually reliable about a young nympho trying to seduce him

>The Flowerscouts visit Sup Forums.png

When is this coming back?

June

That long damn, thanks user

I didn't think it was coming back at all, sweet.

So what the ABSOLUTE FUCK actually happened to Jasper anyway? His stuff was found in the Halloween special implying his death is going to be important later.

I really like the semi-hidden lore with him and the Quartermaster.

He died

obviously, campbell killed him.

Rooster Teeth fandom is general is awful...it doesn’t help that Michael is voicing one of the main characters. AH’s fandom is toxic as fuck.

Do you think they're really going to go with the whole "David is Campbell's son" thing?

Obviously not. He just idolises him as a father figure, so expect the obligatory melodrama of the season finale to focus on David's depressing home life this time around

why there is so much gay r34 of this?

Fujoshits