More Chronological Mignolaverse Storytime!!!

More Chronological Mignolaverse Storytime!!!
Previous threads
Annotated timeline
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse

A ring of (likely dead) bodies. Wowie, this is escalating fast.

These storytimes are going to get weird soon. Pretty constant coverage of the 30s, 40s, and 50s. And soon skipping years and years, most of decades even, until 94. And then still skipping around again until Conquerer Worm and it's pretty nonstop again.

No decades get skipped, there are multiple stories that take place in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

I know. But the coverage is not nearly as complete as previous decades. A few times we'll skip whole years I'm sure. Or others go by with only a short story or such. Gonna be a change.

I think that's just because they are fleshing out that period of the Mignolaverse right now. They've started to do that with other parts more recently, Krampusnacht takes place just before the Mood Swings short story of Liz's first Christmas with the BPRD

I. Know.

It's just a novel shift in coverage thus far. It does let the more carefully written Mignola stuff pop out more I guess.

I do hope we get to a point where we get a few more new classic Hellboy, Liz, and Abe team ups. See those guys together in better times. I'm sure flesh out a few of the times Liz quits the team and comes back. If there's anything more to Abe being insecure despite Hellboy's nonchalant nature.

Well this is utterly nightmarish. I suppose that this is why artifacts in the Mignolaverse are best eff untouched.

eh, for every 5 reverse lich jars, theres one howards

Hey storytime user. Question. It's not a big deal, but why don't you include the covers?

I love Mignolaverse covers and if I ever got an amount of money that was incredibly stupid a lot of them would be framed art in my home.

>what was that about
>those rings they kept making sure were drawn right
i mean i might be wrong, but thats cute

Too squeeze more storytime into each thread and because even without the covers it's already 8947 pages of storytime

Another soul-drinking maniac? Just great. At least Victor is getting the proper help he needs.

Sensible man

The fuck is that? And what's going on with it's bodily proportions?

Enkelidite sea turtle. Because of course.

Sea Turt

Still can't decide how I feel about and occult bureau cold war going a bit hot. It feels like too massive of a thing to graft into the series history at this point. Hopefully it doesn't get all that out of hand. Adding in the Russians was odd enough.