Ben Shapiro

what is you're honst thought on him Sup Forums?
>he has his honest opinion
>he will apologize if wrong
>hated trump and hillary
>hated hillary more
>hates the media
>hes a jew
>really intelligent when it come to laws
>again a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

> in-case you don't know him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know or care who he is, and I'm tired of 20 threads on the exact same topic in the catalog all day every day.

>I'm tired of 20 threads on the exact same topic in the catalog all day every day.
make a bait thread then

Fucking jew has a perfect line of thought.
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

>I don't know or care who he is
You probably thought this made you sound cool but it actually makes you stand out as an uninformed newfag

>who is Ben Shapiro?
Do you even know Ron Paul? Do you know anything about Sup Forums that happened before this election cycle? For fucks sake

Yeah I've been here almost since the first day of Sup Forums and I have a dank doom paul collection. I don't see how this forced """alt-right""" meme person can be put in the same category as Ron Paul.

He's a kike

I dont like how he bashes his former employer all the time.

evil

he goes near the back of the line to be gassed

he burned his bridged on both sides, he gambled Trump would lose. He picked wrong.

Diehard neo con but an orally machinegun when debating. I have never seen anyone been more superior than Shapiro when he argument ed for that the dividation of US was on class and not race.

>Shapiro
>alt-right

>alt-right
>alt-right

No such thing. Just like these people we should allegedly care about keep getting baitposted as potential influential personalities.

I like him.

Ben please stop making these threads.
-Sincerely, Sup Forums

reddit post

Ben you're a great debater and public speaker, but stop shilling yourself you goddamn sensitve jew

He has principle. I don't agree with him, but to me the only true enemies are the globalists and their lackeys

i don't take part in tribal mentality so i like him based on my own judgement

He has Natalie Portman eyebrows

cuckservative/neocon who doesn't know his time is over

tfw lady in yellow goes from laughing at him to agreeing with him in 2 minutes. Ben's brain is special. Logical precision.

>Alt-right
>Partisan

Fuck off with you're labels MSM shill

Fuck
>Your

I like him. Clever conservative in the Buckley tradition.

You said it yourself. He's a mother fucking kike in the media.

He bore false witness against Lewandowski. He is the enemy forever.

please comment on my meme

His "principled conservative values" were okay with a Hillary presidency, loss of SCOTUS, and 20 million new democrat voters guaranteeing a one party state.

Even Mark Levin wasn't so blind.

but he's OUR kike

INTJ loser dork on the wrong side of history

I mean the guy thought the +12 Hillary polls were accurate and based his [failed] predictions on them, what more is there to say about his actual intelligence?

the chances of getting 7 8's are worse than zorc returning to destroy the surface world

Needs to let go of his cuckservative moral hubris

He loved Andrew though.

>Diehard neo con
>Shapiro

In what way do they overlap other than hawkish foreign policy?

Annoying voice and debating with him is a drag because he has a strong tendency to talk over people. That's how he "wins" a debate.