Who is THE most butthurt person you've seen since Trump won?

Who is THE most butthurt person you've seen since Trump won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom last night. The butthurt was from me though. Get that bitch some cream kid.

My friends that attend the communist shit hole "university" known as FIU

Laci fucking Green. Her tits got all tied up.

tumblr, I don't think that surprises anyone. the entire site itself is pro-Hillary and shoves it down your throat.

Friend was glad Trump won and then 2 days later shilling about why Bernie is better.

I don't even want to know the faggot anymore. Married to a SJW as well.

> An irrelevant coworker said he will laugh if Trump wins
> He knows I support Trump
> Trump won he didnt laugh
> Does not speak to me anymore since election, he ignores me, does not even say bye

His girlfriend is mexican, so I'm not surprised nor I care a shit if she is deported. I enjoy the fact I can stand for my ideas even if everyone else disagree with me.

My older brother: liberal arts poly sci major. Told me Trump wouldn't get the RNC nomination. And after he bet me 100 to 1 that he had no chance to win the presidential election. Extreme butt hurt that his whole world view is a lie.

checked

The great thing about this is people actually believe it. Best time to be a working class white person. Also thoroughly checked those heavenly triples.

I don't think she's ever read a textbook in her life

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

They were so sure she would win. I don't think they will ever recover from getting BTFO this hard.

I love how they're trying so damn hard to salvage it. Backtracking to the old "You shouldn't have betrayed Bernie" excuse, as if the geriatric fuck didn't betray himself as well.

The Bernie Excuse is probably the most hilarious phenomenon in this whole thing IMO. The sheer amount of people who think Hillary is bad and Sanders is good despite the fact that he endorsed her.

Niggers

This late twenties fat white bitch who is always listening to rap music as i walk by...

She was in the break room with another Hillbot and the door was cracked. I eavesdropped for a minute. "OMG TRUMP IS PRESIDENT FUCK MY LIFE FUCK EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR HIM. BUNCH OF RACIST ASSHOLES YADAYADA...

I walk in "Good morning Ladies" walk over to the coffee pot. The fat bitch asks "Did you vote for Trump user?" i said "Yes i did" she says nothing turns her hand into a fist and turned away from me.

I walked out knowing i triggered the fuck out of her. She hasn't said anything to me since.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0

This guy on my friend's list.

Held my tongue this entire election.
And I was rewarded by watching his total meltdown live.

Idk who this random twitterskank is, but goddamn this perfectly encapsulates the hypocrisy and blind hatred that's actually coming from the left. Do the not hear themselves?

A muslim girl in my Character Design class "literally starts shaking" if i even mention his name. I got called a "special kind of man" today. Is that a compliment Sup Forums? I could feel her hatred towards me for not being a cuck.

Honestly? My best friend. I thought I redpilled him but when trump won he had a total melt down. Went off about memes, barely even talks to me, etc. Pretty shitty but oh well.

My little brother. He failed in all his career attempts and works for minimum wage in customer support (mid 20s). The only ones who befriended him are liberal cuck pro-tranny weirdos from my old college town. Now he's militantly against anything they want him to be against and firmly believes anyone disagreeing with him is brainwashed and racist/sexist/xenophobic, without willing to talk about it. I wish he did better and got a better crowd.

I miss my brother.

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN YOU RAYYCIST MUSOJINEST WHITE MALE!!! REEEEEEEEE"

They are children. KEK truly smiled upon us.

A fucking LEAF

That sucks man. I'm feeling something similar, it's painful to realize they don't want to talk things through, they only want to yell at someone until their problems are solved.

I know, its sad too because she tried to call trump an idiot while defending our fucking DRAMA TEACHING PRIME MINISTER. Stupid bitch probably knows nothing about politics, just hears the buzzwords and starts getting triggered.