Greatest cartoon ever made

Greatest cartoon ever made.

this show is racist propaganda that tries to make the public think all oompa lompas are mentally and genetically inferior. we are people no different, just orange skinned.

no

Weakest bait ever conceived.

Better than lil bush but lil bush was unwatchable

Once Trump finishes his time in office, his former supporters will jump on the "actually, he was terrible" bandwagon. Like how everyone has disowned bush

It’s funny, unless they’re some retard from r/TheDonald, Trumptards are actually pretty uneasy about Trump. They only choose to support him because of party loyalty, to stick it to us “libtards”, and their hatred for Hillary and Obama.

I fully expect them to do a full 180 on the guy after he gets voted out in 2020.

2024 you meant friendo.

desu I feel the opposite, the anti-trump hysteria is so loud these days that only time will give people the perspective to judge him fairly.

>Resist much?

Fake news.

"Donald Trump is bad"

Yeah right. He won by narrow margins in a handful of states. A minor change in polls would sink him, let alone the under 40 percent polling he has now

The most frequent phrase I hear from Trumpniggers is a variation of

>”He says a lot of stupid things but-“

I never heard an Obama or Bush supporter say that.

*Blocks your election*

Not even the critics like this one. Apparently it doesn't vilify Trump enough.

As a Non-American Trump is quite possibly one of the most mildest presidents ever.

He says what, a few stupid things on twitter, but that's alot better than getting the nobel peace prize in one hand and literally firebombing and destabalising countries in the other like Obama.

>America keeps electing celebrities into public office
What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

Sup Forums is so easy to bait

Because those same polling organizations had it so right during the election.

Bet you guys will love that Fire and Fury show.

While on the topic of Presidents; why do liberals feel the need to mock every conservative president in some media form post George H.W. with a cartoon series, but attempting to make fun of their presidents (Obama and Clinton) considered to be disgraceful and racist?

Why is it that the left thinks that "I should be able to make fun of who I want, don't make fun of my people though" is okay?

Why is it the left believes that there is nothing wrong with this double standard?

Its because of this Donald Trump won, and will continue to win.

Because the left is full of shit eating fags who sniff their own assholes and say "We're smarter and better than the rest of you, if you don't agree you're racist/stupid."

Leftists will never let go of their pride and admit they are capable of doing wrong, or never say the words "We were wrong." and this is why Donald Trump will continue winning.

Better than Germany constantly electing the same inept woman into office I guess

I dislike how it makes him a loveable Buffon. When in reality he is a cunt.

We already got a game show host. Might as well go full retard.

You want Politicians that just give lip service and just spout whatever they want but don't really want to follow through.

The idea "they know how to do the job" is bullshit. You are just gullible.

Because pointing out that Obama and Clinton were quite ironically more conservative and corporatist than Trump makes it a hilariously hard pill to swallow.

So, what exactly did Trump do wrong? "Did", not "said".

This, but sincerely. I would love a Kanye Presidency. The up side is we can right off the entire thing as being all PR stunt for cable tv and maybe the rest of the world will for it.

But she's got a doctorate or something.

You started off with a question and went into some stupid Conservatard rant.

Maybe you people could create your own shows if you went to our "liberal brainwashing" colleges instead of begging some orange faggot to bring back dead jobs.

I'm as conservative as they come. I hate Trump because he's a national embarrassment. The media worked overtime to smear Mitt Romney because he was "weird" IE Mormon, conservative, but his personal integrity was beyond reproach, he wasn't blatantly trying to appeal to the most appalling dregs of humanity by endorsing racism. He was the country's last chance to endorse a more normal conservatism and not go batshit crazy, and they threw it away from a garbage bag like Trump.

spotted the Canadian

A retarded travel ban.

What a fucking shitshow that was.

She's also proven to literally do anything to make things cheaper for the companies of Germany.

Including outsourcing most factories to Poland and Hungry and use Migrants to cheapen labour.

Jerusalem

A travel ban that extended the scope of the travel ban that was made by Obama.

Sad! Try better fuccboi

>Mitt Romney
>Personal integrity

That's a fucking joke.

I see you've taken the pledge

Don't get cocky. It didn't. work for you guys so well in 2016. Over the past few years, my motto for politics has become "Expect anything" because of how unpredictable the current political climate is.

Trump is the best possible thing to happen to "conservatism"
Unless you want to be cucked eternally inside a box with hitler on the right and the assassination of dr king on the left. Get a fucking clue.

>"B-but Obama!"

Obama slowed down Iraqi refugee requests for 6 months, he didn't fucking drop a travel ban leaving thousands of Americans stranded in foreign countries.

I see someone was on the shareblue payroll.

>Russia connection
Your bait was well conceived until there.

>"Americans" in Foreign countries.

Sorry, but the Travel ban made tons of sense.

>literally doing what the image makes fun of you for doing

man you guys really are predictable

The Travel ban was literally an Obama idea.