Now that the dust has settled, what's your genuine opinion on the shitholish wasteland known as argentina?

Now that the dust has settled, what's your genuine opinion on the shitholish wasteland known as argentina?

Who?

White man's land.

Pretty shit country tbqhfam

Mehhh, Brazil is better so its shitier

Pretty white, desu

Why Argetinians think they are European?

Are you talking about far-west Africa?

Dated a girl from BA,

Most people don't realize there are still decent white people there, and you're dealing with foreign hordes (Bolivians) like the rest of us.

Neat flag.

Place where Hitlers friends were safe. And Hitler lived on in Argentina if we. may believe History Channel.

Thanks for Messi

t. Jordi.

best Neighbour

Yeah, if you love crime, poverty and aids.

Oh If I get envy..

I met some people from there and they were almost white

It's like the America of South America. Love how butthurt you make everyone else in the Latinosphere.

Who dosen't like a delusionally proud and shit-talking people.

Mendoza was my home for a couple of years
>>Mate is disgusting grass-and-dirt tasting juice, but strangely addicting
>>Asado is fantastic, also dat Chimichurri
>>All other foods pretty much suck
>>Except for bread, the breads a Euro-tier awesomeness
>>ALFAJORES = better than sex sometimes
>>All buildings are concrete and are ovens in the summer and freezers in the winter

Are the people white? Not really. They're Caucasian, but almost no one in Mendoza and practically nobody in San Juan has eye that are NOT different shades of brown

>calls his country a wasteland
>seeks for pol's approval so he doesn't feel bad with himself

>shithole
Last time I checked,this country is comfy
Better than most other third world countries (not north thou)

Patagonia is nice and asado is fantastic.
Anything birth of Patagonia is he'll on earth.

I have mixed feelings with brazil 2bh famalam
the south, MS and Espiritu Santo is perfect and comfy af
the rest is shit including Sao Paulo

>huehuehuehuehuehuehue
your country is fucking disgusting

You want my hipotesis or the meme answer?

If Dakar Rally can be held in your country it's definitely a wasteland and a large part of Argentina is a wasteland. But if you ever get your version of a Trump that forces everyone to be better you could have some good times ahead.

It might also help to get a president who doesn't rob your country blind and then flees on a helicopter for once

I recognize the Paraguay is getting better but still not enough. Our politicians need some balls to take the energy from your industries.
São Paulo is the power that holds the country together, it should be its own country. It isn't shit, why do you think that?
Also, there are a lot of other places near the coast which are good.

good neighbors, i am uruguayan but emigrated to chile, sad that a country with a good source of natural resources has been wasted with such horrible politicians, neat civil war with military intervention could make it good