Why is girl on guy rape so rare in comics?

Why is girl on guy rape so rare in comics?
You just know there's been times where a female super took advantage of a model citizen on his way home from work.

Other urls found in this thread:

wc-news.com/a-thief-raped-by-female-hairdresser/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3071749/Man-raped-gunpoint-THREE-women-collect-semen-cooler-box-steal-South-Africa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not rape if you have an erection, OP. Literally the entire reason people were pissed about the example you posted is that Mark cheated on Eve and then tried to be a little bitch about it so she'd let him off the hook.

There's Invincible, Nightwing and Starman that I can think off the top of my head. It was a BIG thing in Starman, she raped him just so she could bear his child and raise him to hate his father. Their entire subsequent family dynasty oscillated between heroes and supervillains from that union.

Because comics don't have to pander to your erection op

Men cant be raped by women OP. They can be raped by other men though.

>rare
Shit, OP. If anything it's more common than the reverse in comics.

Oh, and it happened to Mikaal Starman in a 70s flashback in the same series. Some fat socialite kept him in her basement and kept him doped on drugs while she fucked him for a decade until he got sold to a circus.

Basically you want more girl on guy rape you give James Robinson work.

Because more comics should portray MY fetish OP, not YOURS.

Comics shouls all actualy revolve around MY fetish. Storytelling and characters are nothing, next to the portray of MY fetish.

Stark was almost raped by Masque in Fraction's run. Then Pepper saved him, and they fucked, but the guy was braindead and halfway unconscious at the time, so I guess that counts for rape too.

>It's not rape if you have an erection, OP.

Just like it's not rape if the woman gets wet / orgasms?

It's not rare at all.

In fact it's probably more common than the other way around, even including backstories.

Vril Dox

>It's not rape if you have an erection

People can have involuntary reactions to sexual stimulation, you know.

Talia drugged and slept with Batman.

>Gr8 b8 m8

imagine if the roles were reversed...

Yes they can..
Maybe not with pure strength, but if some ugly chick got you wasted, worked your dick until you got hard, and rode you thatʻs rape.

>implying you can be sexually stimulated by things that don't arouse you
I'm sure you'd get an erection from being raped by a man, right user?

Not that I would know, but it's hard enough for a girl to get off when she's into it before the guy blows his load.

This Women have to practically TRY to have orgasms, a man can't force her into it.

Mugga, I get rock hard when watching horror movies because I'm scared. I got my first erections playing with my action figures because I was so fucking into my "script". You can get an erection from virtually anything.

>rare

Doesn't it happen more often to guys than to girls?

I mean, if it happened to a chick, the internet would implode. It's too much of a PR risk nowadays

How long does it take to get to teh rape in Invincible?

Would Nissa physically be able to rape endgame Emperor Mark?

There's been documented cases where raped women experience orgasm during rape, after which they feel incredible guilt and depression for getting off on it.

You guys really got to learn not to talk with authority about things you know nothing about.

You can be involuntarily aroused too. Repeated tactile stimulation is often enough.

a while
read it though if you enjoy super saiyan superman punching people through the chest. I could stomach the stuff that Sup Forums dislikes

Because we are superior than women, and thus we rather grow the desire to have sex with them than accept they are physically dominating us.

How does Sup Forums feel about Invincible?

>some women have weird fetishes.
More news at 9.

I've dated multiple women who were victims of sexual abuse as children and grew up to have rape fantasies. One was so batshit insane, she'd self harm if I didn't have sex with her. I laid underneath her, scared of going soft in fear of her throwing her head into the concrete wall again. Her eyes were dilated unevenly for a few days from the concussion.
Don't date bitches with BPD.

Friendly reminder that women committing "sperm robbery" is a thing in South Africa.

This. A lot of women don't even bother to try to come vaginally because for whatever reason if you don't have a monster dick it's really hard to accomplish

Meh. Typical stuff happens though, author basically makes things loop over and over, don't feel for the protag, people just wanted it to end

I enjoyed it though, it ended a week or two ago, some user storytimed the whole thing if you want to dig through the archives. Or not I don't care either way

nigga how on earth are you dating multiple women that were sexually abused as children

>literally says "I wouldn't know"
>the one time user chooses to bitch about other anons "speaking with authority"
You have brain problems.

He prepared them in advance.

>Says "Not that I would know"
>Immediately follows it up with an assertion.

no there hasnt because outside of the written comics the characters dont fucking exist you pathetic virgin

Why would they? They have a large enough fan club to pick out any guy that orbits around them. And then there is fact guys are more willing to engage in sex than women.

The times you hear about female raping a guy in life is usually some ugo chick or one that has more of a kink for kids/taboo shit.

The better question is how many heroes with x-ray vision and other famous ones are into cheese pizza.

And probably the two civilians Stealth killed before she set her sights on Dox.

Either he has a type or he is a type.
I've dated two before I realized I was a type.
You know that nice guys finish last thing, almost complete opposite for some abused girls. They almost immediately or exclusively look for nice guys/pushovers. People they can manipulate with sad stories, guys they have some greater sense of security around because being forceful about almost anything just isn't in their character and just naturally emotionally supportive.

I may read it and use the guy getting raped by a female as motivation since I can barely find that in comics and film

People are interesting. Good luck to those people man cause I've read enough anons talking about how draining it is dealing with damaged girls

> rare
Dude. C'mon.
Aquaman, Batman so many times, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Jason Todd, Starman, , Vril Dox had to look after his rape-baby, ... Superman was hypnotized by Darkseid and sent to one of the Furies's bedroom as a "reward," and Themyscrians will shanghai sailors, force themselves on them and kill them so they can refresh their colony (though it gets retconned and re-conned depending on which re-telling of Wonderwoman). and that's just DC off the top of my head. Oh and there was an alien chick that forced herself on Swamp Thing but I dunno if the plant that walks like a man counts as a man (I guess? He had a girlfriend, but he asked John constantine to be the surrogate father.)

Better question would be : "why do I think it's rare?"

Are there any comics where the rape on the guy by the women is a main part of his character?

You mean like a story where it starts with a guy getting raped and then dealing with it?

Is there a superhero that got his powers by being raped by a radioactive woman?

>You just know there's been times where a female super took advantage of a model citizen on his way home from work.
I sincerely doubt it dude. Rape is about power, not making some guy or gals dream come true

The fact that Vril Dox was raped and the rapist gave birth to his child kind of decided the direction of his books after that. Even R.E.B.E.L.S. '09 made Lyrl a pretty important part of a few of its plots.

>Why is girl on guy rape so rare in comics?
BECAUSE MEN LITERALLY CAN'T GET RAPED YOU FUCKING MORON

The physiological and psychological consequences of a man getting "raped," by a woman is objectively speaking almost nonexistent. A woman that's been raped has to deal with trauma to the vagina, possible pregnancy, stds, let alone the mental burden of having been violated.

A female can't get a male a STD?

what if a fat bitch rapes me and hurts my penis, violates me, and possibly gives me an std

You're either in denial or in kindergarten

>men aren't affected by rape
That's some fucked up logic

Remember that story an user told about how a friend of his mother shoved objects up his ass? And how he only got attention after she caused him an anal fissure?

You have to be over 18 and not a dicklet to post here, user

>no lesbian rape either

How often have you got sex? it's actually quite easy to make a woman orgasm. some are frigid (not their fault), but they are the exception, not the rule.

you gotta get out of the cliche of "Men only think about sex and women reluctantly agree to have it because they allow them to have fun". that's not how reality is.

A man that's been raped has to deal with trauma to the penis, possible unwanted pregnancy, stds, let alone the mental burden of having been violated.

There's Maxima, whose entire purpose in any story she appears is to force herself on Superman. Thanks, John Byrne, thanks a lot.
Mikaal Tomas (from Starman) was a weirdo not just because of being an alien but also trauma from being raped.
Jason Todd's (Robin) finalé was for the Joker to molest him before killing him. and hey, readers voted for it!
I already mentioned Vril Dox's rape baby, whose purpose in the story is to remind everyone that Vril got raped.

From Marvel, leesseee... (again, I'm not even hitting the books). Madelyne Prior was mounting Cyke under false pretenses. Daredevil's partner Foggy wasn't the same after he got roofied by a lady client who also framed him for her own murder, and he lost everything because of it. Tony's probably been raped by his iron man armor a couple times. I know Deadpool's been raped at least once, but his character is such a moshpit of trauma it's hard to say any of it is in the forefront. Wonder Man Simon wasn't the same after Scarlet Witch turned evil and blew him in front of the rest of the team (again, thanks John Byrne). Jean-Paul Northstar got outed as gay when a girl mind-controlled him into being her boyfriend, including bathing together. Maybe she didn't get the French D but he (and the comic book author) explicitly calls her out for attempting to rape him. He was always gay, but the encounter did change his character in all stories that came after.

Never heard of prostate stimulation?

If women can rape how come they've never raped me?
checkmate

Constantine was also raped by a succubus and I think she even tried to use the "you got aroused" excuse. I need to check the issues to be sure.
I think before that he even got three demon kids, but I don't remember that being rape exactly.

>The physiological and psychological consequences of a man getting "raped," by a woman is objectively speaking almost nonexistent

Hey look, it's the redhead police chief from South Park.

Get fucked you shub-niggurath worshipping cunt.

Roastie detected.

>Green Lantern

I know Kyle was raped by Bueno Excelente and Hal by Constantine, but have other lanterns been raped?

Also Constantine himself has been raped by Swamp-Thing and Abigail Arkane (via posession)

Fantomex Max #2

Technically Vril's kid is around to be a weird antagonist and to slowly bridge the gap between Brainiac and Brainy, the rape is just a bonus

What in the absolute fuck is going on with their limbs?

>tfw too boring for normal girls and not nice enough for broken girls

Batwoman was kept as a hypnotized sex slave by a vampire girl.

Shawn Crystal happened.

their are being raped by the artist.

That only works if you're gay.

well thats fucking gay

I remember somebody storytiming batwoman forever ago and enjoying it but the whole thread and the op stopped cause they knew that was coming up. Was it really that bad for her character? I heard they said that even though she was raped she wanted it or some shit

I wonder who would win in a mind control fight: Nocturna and her vampire hypnosis, or Poison Ivy and her pheromones

Guys are raped more often....almost exclusively by other guys

>tfw you read Invincible and Last Man just for the femdom
I need more

>I get rock hard when watching horror movies because I'm scared
that's kinda hot

She also got Jason when he was totally weak and hurt and not in his mind.

She has a track, it seems.

>implying a hard working man with a 9 to 5 going home to his wife and 3 kids would want to get suddenly overpowered and raped by a horny busty superhero
not everyone is a degenerate

>Jason Todd

That was totally not rape

That OP probably quit because the book got really bad after Williams III quit, and it kept getting worse, leading up to the rape.
The writer tried to pull the "it wasn't rape-rape" like what happened when Nightwing was raped back in the 2000s, but people didn't take that excuse. It was specifically rape-by-deception, because the vampire-lady hypnotised Kate into thinking she was sleeping with her ex.

Don't won't to look it up again, but Women tend to orgasm more often during rape compare to normal sex. It's one of the more fucked up parts of getting raped and why you hear a lot of things like "my body betrayed me".

Life is so fucked up, we really need to speak the manager.

wc-news.com/a-thief-raped-by-female-hairdresser/

yup
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3071749/Man-raped-gunpoint-THREE-women-collect-semen-cooler-box-steal-South-Africa.html

I dunno, user. As far as I count, legally, when you're not in a mental well being, and are manipulated into doing stuff,. it counts as abuse and rape.

I may be wrong, but I think I recall cases like that now and them. Not that I'm an expert, in any case.

And besides, it's probably retconned at this point.

>There's Maxima, whose entire purpose in any story she appears is to force herself on Superman. Thanks, John Byrne, thanks a lot.
Classic Byrne. I didn't know that, but it certainly feels like his alley.

I don't get it, is she going to kiss him then walk away?

there is a conspiracy by men which women take advantage of to downplay the negative tendencies of women. this is because apparently men don't want to think the broad they are sleeping beside can murder them in their sleep.

>Constantine was also raped by a succubus and I think she even tried to use the "you got aroused" excuse. I need to check the issues to be sure.
>I think before that he even got three demon kids, but I don't remember that being rape exactly.
Yeah, he got three demon childs from that, that then caused him a lot of problems. Iirc, they wanted to avenge their mother.

It was kind of bizarre, I think. I may be mistaken because I don't remember the story all that well, but they were the children of his dropped demonic blood copy. Or something. Maybe it was from when he was half-demon. Honestly, I cannot recall all that well, but there were demonic shenanigans.

user, we can't control our dicks like that.

I'm finding it hard to understand the logic of your post. Yes, that's the point of a preface.

Literally every girl I've met has said they were sexually abused as children. I have no way of knowing if it's true, and only one has actually talked about what happened. And I'm not even the user you replied to

I makes sense if you take into account the fear factor that fuck ups chemicals in the body.