How is Orange County a quiet, Republican area when Los Angeles County and San Diego county are both degenerate capitals?

How is Orange County a quiet, Republican area when Los Angeles County and San Diego county are both degenerate capitals?

Delete this thread right now.
Do NOT talk about orange county here or anywhere online.

Because we use Disneyland as a rallypoint for all the visitors and degenerates.

Also, We're being invaded by mudslides.

The OC will collapse in less than 5 years. Everyone I know is arming themselves.

OC sucks, never come here please. You couldn't afford it anyway.

No, lowest rent here is like $1200 a month, they'll end up in long Beach or Riverside

Illegal Mexican here you're full of shit

Have you been to the Irvine spectrum?

Have you even stopped to consider who's been investing in OC properties for the last ten years?

Bro you're delusional. The only thing keeping South OC safe from the degenerates in north county are the Irvine PD.

You probably rent from a Saudi user, or you lease your land from Donald Bren haha. Lets be real.

You did a great job on my lawn this morning Paco, you can stay. Please spy more attention to the bushes next Wednesday though. Need them trimmed down more.

>Can't afford a single white gardeners to manager.

How does it feel to be this poor user?

>You probably rent from a Saudi user, or you lease your land from Donald Bren haha. Lets be real.

I own my condo

LA county has some cheap housing, that's wear poor illegals and niggers go to. OC is pretty expensive iirc.

The Orange curtain held off LA for decades

Yes they do

My Ex that screwed me over is from La Habra so fuck you and fuck your County.

Asians. Lots of Asians.

it went blue this year

LA is a fucked up cluster of cities lumped together as one "city"

Orange County is falling fast

Proxy?

Not where I live

CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HERE WE COOOOOOOOOME

Misha got fucked over by her parents, badly

Los Angeles is an economic power house.

OC is baby.

No, actual German that lived in SF for a while.

Because OC is expensive as fuck so everyone works 50+hours a week to afford to live there, thus not wanting to give it all to LA degenerate peasants

OC was basically grown off rich businessmen who work in LA and then drive to a nice big house in the suburbs. It's obviously not the same anymore but thats the culture

>Because OC is expensive as fuck so everyone works 50+hours a week to afford to live there

That's the same for LA and SD county

San Diego is not as degenerate as LA. They have a HUGE conservative military population

Lol, sounds like you don't know what you're talking about or you're from North county

Hope you have a nice trip back home

Taco bros do it better and charge the same. Every white gardner I had has been a lazy fuck.

If they're republican why did they just vote for loser Hillary? Arizona bay really would be best for the country.