American Hero Waves Flag against Protesting Faggots

Pic Related. So a badass in a Jeep decides to wave a flag and tell the unemployed fags to get a job. Skip to about 1:50 where it gets good.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0LB635Xvj4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/k/ did it better

RIP in peace saigamarine

When are you fucking cowards actually going to stand up to these people instead of always running away and crying to law enforcement...

He's a big guy

>2:30
>mfw
real life PC-bro. I thought it was only a South Park thing. Holy fuck, maybe I go to the wrong school but goddam that was funny. Thanks, OP.

fucking manlet

oh shit wrong thread meant to post on /fit/, please excuse my autism

>not driving over them

kek'd but fuck you for shit talking Chuck

Wow this made me fucking mad.

"RUBICON"

"peaceful protest"

I hate millenials.

Preheat your ovens.

I hate my faggy millenials too

>/k/ did it better
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Honest question, at point could he have justifiably shot anyone assuming he had been armed?

And what kind of treatment could he expect from law enforcement following the incident?

Former left leaning fellow here, you guys were not kidding when you said millennials are deranged, I'm ashamed of my generation of peaceful protesters.

>totally surrounded by violent angry mob
>angry mob tells you to stop scaring people

its videos like the one OP posted that makes me sad that its illegal to kill people.

Whats even more sad is governments allowing citizens to be victims.

Fuck you America do something about these Marxist faggots, they need to be stopped white, black, chink, shitskin, I don't care what colour, grow some balls and start thiniing out the herd, FFS.

disgusting manipulated idiots

WHEN COULD HE HAVE JUSTIFIABLY SHOT AT THEM

ANSWER ME NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hate to break it to you, but Toronto is probably a million times worse than anywhere in the US.

when they get in the way of your car and try to intimidate you. i would have shot those cucks in their nonexistant dicks.

Depends on the state and the laws regarding firearms there is my best guess, the moment they started hitting the vehicle and trying to smash the front window is the moment he should have floored it into the group standing in front of him.

As soon as they smashed his window. But he would be safer just flooring it when it comes to Jury time if it got that far. If he goes guns a blazing into the crowd I don't think he'd have as favorable odds of getting off scott free.

He should get off scott free either way, but it's entirely dependent on the DA and the Jury pool.

Yeah states very drastically. In some of the lax states you still need to be in fear of your life and the aggressor needs to have been able to cause you harm.

So for example a woman shooting and unarmed man would go over better in court that an able bodied man shooting and unarmed able bodied man.

Some states require you to attempt to flee and only justify lethal force once cornered.

Wat if he just pulled it and pointed it. Would that be brandishing?

You don't draw unless you're going to shoot.

Although there was that other guy who did brandish to get the crowd to move. It's a bad idea to just draw, seems like a good way to get some ghetto nigger in the crowd to pull his gat from his asscrack.

Fuck honestly it seems like carrying is just a way to get into some trouble. Even if you get out of a life threatening situation, you'll be fucked for the rest of your life if you ever do have to shoot someone. Even if you are completely in the right.

>shoot angry beaner who is attacking you, end up in jail for years surrounded by angry beaners.

It's better than being dead. If you're lucky you get immortalized by the right like Zimmerman.

If Zimmerman ever need a couch to crash on he's got plenty.

Don't get me wrong. I have a stockpile. But im tentative to carry every day. I see a lot of cases where CCW holders have got the shit end of the stick. Seems like it causes more problems than it might solve.

Just last week I read a story about a guy getting robbed at knife point, shot the nigger, then got arrested. And the nigger didn't even die. Now he is incarcerated, like a said surrounded by angry niggers.

That's why if you ever see a thread on pol about trying to get out of jury duty...

Do your civic duty polacks! It only takes one Juror to set a man free.

Look at these fucking plebs. God, they're so stupid and emotional. These people are dangerous.

lmao these are all walking stereotypes

I forgot about that.

>qt comes up to you
>"Please explain one of his policies that actually makes sense?"

Well, Sup Forums?

wall

Build a wall. Look at china. They have a wall and no Mexicans.

kek, btfo by whiny liberals

>millennial libtards lose first election
>cry in the streets about it

they should bring back the meaning to riding shotgun.

LOL that music

this is what happens when kids who grew up getting participation trophies and shit become adults and find out you can lose at things and no one will care.

>please explain one of his policies that makes sense
All of them

Invest in infrastructure, bring jobs back to the country, secure the border, fight corruption in Washington through ethics reform, balance the trade deficit and lower taxes on the middle class and business to bring companies back to the country and put more money in people's pockets and so forth. Is it wishful thinking to expect they would understand any of these things? My answer: Yes.

The uploader commented and said that they started coming up to him only because he had an American flag.
They started saying that the probably voted for Donald Trump and when they asked him he said he supported whoever won.

While the degenerates are out protesting their historical chains we are busy trying to break them.

Do they deserve that?

>go get a job

LIBTARDS BTFO FOREVER

Yes, everyone deserves to be free. Even those who fight against it.

That's the plight of true patriotism.

Well then we arm them with squirt guns filled with LSD.

that one bitch like
"debate me"

Right, I think if you have to chant "peaceful protest" at your own protest, you're doing it wrong. Fucking millenials.

"If you care for your life, you can go through people" 2:57 Real MVP

How about we stab those protesters with thermite knifes

>go get a job

BASED

"Your a racist!"
"Do you enjoy hurting innocent ppl?"

@2:26 "You're trying to incite us to be mad"

Jeebus fucking Christ!

Also south african cars anybody?

TOP FUCKIN KEK

PLES XPLAIN 1 POLICY THAT AKTUALY MAKES SENSE..

U PC BRO???? U LIKE SCARING INNOCENT PPL???

rofl

Nice time to start a james bond gadget car business. Where you leave a bunch of whiney faggots dead on the street.

I loled

I'm surprised America. How has nobody shot up one of these "protests" yet? You guys always seem so gun-ho when it comes to taking out a large group of degenerates. What's the deal?

In Kentucky a person may use deadly force against any individual who unlawfully and forcibly enters that persons dwelling,residence or occupied vehicle the attacker does not even have to employ deadly force himself to legitimize the use of deadly force by the defender the defender is presumed to be acting lawfully when he is in one the three areas mentioned. It nice to live in a state with statute protected castle doctrine.

The big cities are completely different from the rest of america, hence this map.

this video says it all! GREAT pro Trump video! Young lazy scumballs who are angry at their current situation in life and lashing out.
When I was 19yrs old I was also angry. I worked 40hrs a week and paid for my own college. At work at 8am-4pm, college 5pm-10pm. Not to mention I was at the gym at 5am every morning with my boss. It paid off! Hard work pays off in America kids! This was the days of windows xp. lmao. I finished college with NO debt and an outstanding credit score. NO GUVment help! Something I'm proud of. I didn't have time to protest in the streets because I was hard at work with my future....

Anymore one must really think and "set up" the stage or one will be sent to prison for killing a scumball. You must be smart about it now. Prove no way of escape, a threat, etc, etc. You have to set them up for the kill.