Rewind 2 weeks

Rewind 2 weeks.

Your mom notices that you support Donald Trump. She eventually comes to you and admits that Donald Trump raped her when she was 17, and that she never told the police because she knew he would shame her and call her a liar.

Would you still have voted for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CorrectRecord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes absolutely

I would call her a lying ctr shill and then vote for trump so yes i would

Rapists make the best Presidents. Just ask Andrew Jackson.

this

>GOY I WAS RAPED
>BELIEVE ME GOY

Your mom notices that you support Donald Trump. She eventually comes to you and admits that Donald Trump raped her when she was 17, and that she never told the police because she knew he would shame her and call her a liar

My mom tells better lies than that.

I'd ask if she had a child as a result, and would then insist that we get to know the Trumps better as a result. Then, I will steal Ivanka away from Jared, and all will be right in the universe.

I'd realize that rape was an important issue and vote for Trump who only raped one person rather than at least 8.

My mom wasn't even in this country at 17

Sorry mom, we're Making America Great Again.

Lmao fuck off mom

same

seeing as my mom can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything it would have no bearing on my decision, if anything it would more solidly confirm my decision to vote Trump to spite the lying bitch.

Twist
>you're the product of that rape

So there's a possibility that Trump is my father?

YES!

Sounds like my mom works for CTR

>my mom

A degenerate piece of garbage that sucked and fucked across America, dragging with her myself and my twin sister who died as a consequence of her negligence and OVERWHELMING bias against men (my father) in family courts.

Fuck her and her opinions.

My mom's dead, so I'd be shooting at the zombie standing in my kitchen

You've got no chance. Jared is a jew, he converted Ivanka to a jew. You'd have to be an even richer and more powerful jew to steal her. And Jared is pretty powerful right now.

His daddy, on the other hand, is a criminal and in prison. Chris Christie put him there!

>these answers

wow, we all hate our mothers, is CTR data-mining our social defiance?

I would lose all respect for my mom if she made a false rape accusation against anyone.

I would tell her not to worry the polls said trump has no chance of winning

DONALD TRUMP COULD BE MY DAD!?

Id tell that bitch she was a cuck too while your at it.

This. My mom didn't even live in the country when she was 17.

That would make Donald trump my father

I would tell her "WTF mom, we live in Poland and we can't vote in American election, also you never met Donald Trump, are you retarded or what?". But without word retarded, I love my mum even when she talk bullshit like this.

>Rewind 2 weeks.
>Your dad notices that you support Hillary Clinton. He eventually comes to you and admits that Hillary Clinton ordered him to help overthrow a democratically-elected government, and that he never told the police because he knew she would have him killed just like Seth Rich.
>Would you still have voted for Clinton?

yes, and put her in jail for extra marital sex,
dubai style

Exactamundo.

It's so surreal to see the broken down, cry-baby libs so butthurt that they lost that all they can do is constantly shitpost "let's pretend X happened" circle jerks.

Two weeks ago I couldn't have imagined it.

hahaha you should have been the first poster my good man

I would still vote Trump.

Win.

She must have liked it cause my mom was an ardent Trump supporter the whole election.

I would shame her, call her a liar and make a citizen's arrest on her for slandering the president elect. And yes, I still remember what happened because I possess the will of Steins;Gate.

>CTR

Just out of curiousity, I had to check if CTR was still active or had been disbanded after HRC's happening. Sure enough, they're still in business...

twitter.com/CorrectRecord

>I'm too autistic to participate in games because it makes me admit truths that I don't want to accept

Okay honey.

Fantasy land's the only place treating you well now, nerd virgin.

>CTR
>Could Totally Rape

Look, we're all having a good time here joking about this shit and you come in with your autistic inability to use or detect humor and try to ruin it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say it's okay if you jump in a river.

diggydydabs

I'd suspect Trump was also a kind of time traveler and propose going back for a tag team match.

>There's a chance I may be one of the Don's illegitimate son
Now I'll make sure to vote for him,Twice.

Well, yeah.

Hillary was never in control of (((CTR))). They're Soros' toy, he only borrowed it to Shillary for the purpose of the election.

Now, however, when the actual impact that Sup Forums has on real world events (we fucking meme'd a man into the White House), this place is suddenly swarming with various "journalists", agents of all sorts from US alphabet agencies to various spy networks and even globalist shills and Moloch-worshiping monsters like Soros see the inherent cutural power this place has nowadays.