Guillem March finally released his uncensored Bruce/Selina rooftop sex scene

Guillem March finally released his uncensored Bruce/Selina rooftop sex scene

Published version for contrast

Eh there's not much to censor here. Still cool though. I like that artists release this kind of stuff.

Fuck you for making me remember the book before Valentine came on

Disgusting

DC should be ashamed of themselves

Though the fact that they're fine with letting this get out does lend weight to the rumor that they're not going to be around much longer

What an embarrassment.

>this guy again

How does Selina's pants come off like that?

I know you're just shitposting but where did the idea of DC going under come from?

Not him, but I agree and was thinking the same thing myself. Batman has become some shitty rom-com and things like this indicate DC is okay with it.

PS don't bother replying to me if you're going to call me a Marvel/Disney shill.

>Bruce took off his left pant leg and then put his boot back on
Nani?

Search "ladderbro" in the desuarchive and you can see replies to a guy saying that DC is dead from 2014

Where's the rest of it?

>"Uncensored"

Only in America.

That was the only page that was censored. All the other artwork was unchanged in the published comic

I wonder how much more he's done like this. There's also the whole cut scene where Selina strips on Wayne Manor's lawn and the topless version was leaked by the person that got it in an auction.

That was the final page of the comic.

>One legging off
>Boots still on

This is what bothers me the most

>DC is dead (2014)
>still going strong 4 years later
Wow. So this what being dead is like?

He is the motherfucking Batman.

The uncensored page isn't even that bad?

DC and Marvel have both had more skin show in their respective books.

I like that they didn't think censoring was enough - they had to explicitly tell the readers that their costumes didn't come off.

Honestly it works much better with the costumes on. Batman would never be caught with his pants down.

It has to be that her bottom and legs are bare.

But I agree, not even her butt is visible. Nothing that crazy in the pg-13 comic world.

He also explained in his Instagram what were the changes and how they made them. Interesting stuff.

its because its too suggestive.

>too suggestive
In both cases they're clearly having sex. What else could it suggest?

Looks better than the published version desu, it also makes sense

In the published one they still have their pants on. In the original both are down with bare hips/legs. The first is more of a straddling without implied penetration unless you really want to think it. The original is much more explicit.

>the land of the free
>can't show half of a butt in a comic book

Always knew Bruce was a bottom

This.

The original makes it obvious penetration is happening. (and likely without a condom based upon the rest of the issue. Which begs the question: just how many times has Bruce creampied Selina at this point and not gotten her pregnant?)

DC could still technically claim they were only dry humping each other and hadn't actually gotten to sex yet in the published version.

March's Catwoman issues must have been at least twice as lewd as what DC would have been willing to publish.

Wait till Doomsday Clock has Manhattan inexplicably back in his briefs despite giving up caring about modesty ages ago.

>Which begs the question: just how many times has Bruce creampied Selina at this point and not gotten her pregnant?

I'm betting this will be the next major arc after the Bruce/Selina wedding finally happens. King has been making it a point that Bruce and Selina have been sleeping together regularly. (Both in costume and in civilian life)

Bruce likely pulls out. Also, I'd be shocked if he didn't start carrying condoms in his utility belt after he and Selina got together the first time.

Selina is also 100% on the pill.

10/10. wish this had been published.

Maybe if it had been in a mini.

>most of their costumes
Mormon sex.

How did she get her legs out before her arms? That's not how catsuits work.

She's just that flexible.

DC decided to push back Selina learning Batman's secret identity for some reason.

>just how many times has Bruce creampied Selina at this point and not gotten her pregnant?
What is the pill?

Even as a mini it would have to be labelled "For Mature Audiences."
Batman: White Knight has a scene of Harley topless, but they made Sean Murphy cover her breasts with the speech bubbles. The original is on his instagram.

Yeah but Murphy's original art showed Harley's nipples, while March's did not Selina's. That's the big red line in America

Look is another disney intern posting the same shit yet again

And then recently they made it so she figured out when he was just beginning his career as Batman.

It's ambiguous how canon that issue was.

Really? That was the big deal?

Keep in mind the issue originally came out during a strong "no female nudity in comics" era. (Hell, female nudity in fiction is at an all time low outside of certain pay channels ala HBO. Almost completely gone in movies)

>Which begs the question: just how many times has Bruce creampied Selina at this point and not gotten her pregnant?

General rule of thumb in comics is that all women are on the pill unless otherwise stated. (Basically ala real life outside of areas of poverty and/or health issues)

Which is kinda ironic because March's artstyle is extremely sexual. He's wasted on vanilla shit.

>implying she didn't want to get pregnant

Unless Dixon wants to write a very special episode where he teaches all his readers about the evils of premarital sex.

That would give Damian some confused feelings.

So Sup Forums what book is Guillem March best work? I'd like to say SIrens is but now reading it it look like it is, so in your opinion what books feature him at the very best?

I'd be ok if DC had them have a girl.

Having Damian have to deal with a little sister could be really fun .

What a slut. Does not deserve Bruce's wonderful seed.

Bruce is a bigger slut than Selina

He fucks all those floozies to keep his secret identity.

>wonderful
The only thing Batshit's seed has produced is fucking Damian.

Something about this just feels so...wrong. Just seeing Batman fucking with his costume on...

The censored version actually makes more sense.

Are you suggesting Batman would fuck any other way? That'd be like Rorschach fucking without his mask. Not that he would ever fuck anything anyway.

March makes a living drawing naked women. He just published a book of when he went to nude beaches in Spain over the Summer asking naked women if he could draw them.

I'm sorry, there's a what with the who?

He would just walk away then BAM!! You have Batman Beyond!

But Bruce already sent Damian out of the house so he can have a happy family with Selina.

See

Big deal.
Call me back when Bruce Timm draws Futa.

(You)

Yet, you can still show teenagers getting brutally slaughtered...but NO NUDITY!

mind posting the original

That makes you think.

The book was fucking terrible. None of the stories even matched the splicit properly.

Jesus

>Keep in mind the issue originally came out during a strong "no female nudity in comics" era. (Hell, female nudity in fiction is at an all time low outside of certain pay channels ala HBO. Almost completely gone in movies)

What a bleak time indeed

That was a flashback to when he was operating in the seventies ya dingus. Of course he was still wearing his briefs.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.