Excuse me, where is the bathroom for dolphins?

>Excuse me, where is the bathroom for dolphins?

>You mean, I'll never know what it feels like to have a baby growing inside me and then scramble its brains and vacuum it out?
>But I paid five thousand dollars to be a woman. This would mean I I'm not really a woman. I, I'm just a... I'm just a guy with a mutilated penis!

>You said sometimes people need surgery to make them feel better about themselves.
> Well, all my life I felt I was black! I've listened to hip-hop, I watch UPN and I love playing basketball! My body doesn't reflect who I am inside.
>Kyle, you have to accept your body the way it is.
>Why? Why do I have to accept it when I can change it?

ITT: SP episodes that couldn't be made today

All of it still true.

Honestly besides the tranny thing they haven't changed much. People today are going to get offended by anything so it doesn't really matter.

>The China Problem
>Stanley's Cup
>South Park is Gay
>Death Camp of Tolerance

>People today are going to get offended by anything so it doesn't really matter.
>People today
The concept of being offended hasn't just come into existence. The only difference between now and 50 years ago is that people aren't taught to keep their feelings to themselves.

Well more that 50 years ago you did not have the internet to bitch on.

At least his didn't become a walrus.
You never want to go full walrus.

I realize that, people back when the show started thought it used too much swearing and shock humor. There’s no way out

South Park was considered extremely offensive in the past too, that has pretty much been their gimmick from the beginning, they could definitely still make episodes like that today.

I liked that movie

Tusk fucking sucked.

But he’s a male dolphin
Wouldn’t he just use the male bathroom?

Because it's a lazy, stupid allegory.

shut up tranny

I think the best part of that was the way the black camerman looked at the board. He was thinking it too.

We have twitter lynchmobs now.

>You never go full walrus.

Thanks for showing exactly who the episode is for.

Keep using that word.

The real lesson of the episode is that jews can't play basketball.

Sorry, twitter gangrapists

a mal dolphin's penis is too long so it would end touching the dirty parts of the toilet

Isn't that the entire fucking ocean?

Isn't Colorado land locked

who dis

> I watch UPN
I forgot this was a thing.

This wouldn't be an issue if we just made more single person bathrooms each with a large saltwater tank in it for dolphins.

Or at least if you're gonna break your legs to make yourself taller, make sure the doctor uses something sturdier than testicles as knees.

Nah, this one could still be made.
In a recent episode a white character said sup nigga.

wonder how many not-/spg/ posters are actually from colorado

its pretty alright when there arent shootings going on but thats not often enough to be a real safety concern like the media would have you believe

Before black people took over the sport, basketball was seen as a sport for jews

I'm reading Taboo by Jon Entine right now!

I always thought that was kinda dumb because they can. Really well.

Adam Sandler could outscore most people here.

it was a sport for HOOSIERS

The rest of America sees Colorado as a weed and ski vacation spot t. East coast

South Park was woke as fuck.

more like ITT: SP episodes that are more relevant than ever

Garrison also said nigger in season 21

In the Porpoisepotty

I remember when South Park aired on it really, really late at night.

South Park Threads suck now wtf is this

Need based on model artist where is he

50 years ago if someone from some random suburban town was offended by something most of the people around them would give them any attention. Now you go find a community on the internet that will agree with all your views and back up every word you say. Being offended isn't on the rise its just that the people that get offended by things that don't matter are able to find each other easier and voice their opinions.

How long till butters gothico appears

the Muhammad that Muslims worship. many Muslims riot when his image is depicted, and people have been killed for drawing him. that's what Charlie Hebdo was about, some French paper had a picture of him, and their office was shot up. Comedy Central didn't want the same sort of thing to happen to their offices.

Way too brown

Hey Kev

Could he outscore Bill Murray though?

>Adam Sandler could outscore most people here.
When he was in his prime, I have no doubt.
But now he's past middle aged and has a gut.

Butters makes anything better

Colorado is more like your old neighbor, who used to be a blue collar worker and athletic person, start getting into drugs and fad diets while also inviting a lot of questionable people to come live with him.

colorado isnt just the fucking rocky mountains mang

still other than that it isnt too exciting, we get like one fucking anime con and one comic con per year which is a drag since its one of the only places I get to meet other losers

So south park is antitrans

t. fujoshit

More like pointing out the broken mentality of people who abuse their bodies.

Sup CO Sup Forums
Sadly I live on the east border of CO so I barely qualify. Denver is a mess though so I don't mind that much

SP thread cycle
>irrelevant OP
>semi on topic responses
>full on Sup Forums debate
>both sides leave angry
>fujos invade
>gothposters post at 1 AM until the thread dies

Found the tranny

Those are a lot of 8s...

Anyways, this would never get made because deep down inside Matt and Trey don't really have opinions. They're contrarians. They change to fit the world so they can be the edgy victims.
>"Heh, you just don't agree with me because you're dumb/stupid/weak/religious/principled"

So right now, they wouldn't do the anti-tranny episodes because they perceive that right wing shit is popular and on the rise. So, naturally, they need to oppose anything popular and mainstream. They'd likely make a PRO transexual episode now. Just to hit back against Trumpers.

We Serve Food Here, Sir

Death Camp Of Tolerance is more relevant now than ever.

Did Matt and Trey do any back peddling on their Twitter accounts after the election?

Yes, what's your point?

That South Park was never good. It was never "woke" or aware or had a special truth. You just agreed with their contrarianism then.

Nothing directly as far as I know
I do know they said that they'd never do story arcs again after investing so much into the Trump/Garrison election thing only to have him actually win.
They also said they wouldn't make fun of Trump because they don't think copying everyone else is good (they lied)

What are you talking about? They have consistent opinions. That Mormons are cool, that social justice activism is usually just an excuse to get rich or get in someone's pants, that both conservatives and liberals are retarded and so on. And besides, how is hating trannies popular and mainstream at all? There aren't any major A-list movies or TV shows that bash trannies these days.
They don't have social media.

>several decades ago depicting a married couple in the same bed on television was considered way too much and not allowed
>gay people on television were controversial and could offended many people
>"people back then weren't offended, unlike today"

Retards have short-term memories. What's new?

>There aren't any major A-list movies or TV shows that bash trannies these days.
>expecting any of those things to come out of Commiefornia popular or not

>California
>the state with the most bourgeois, and spends the most money out of any state
>Calling it "Commiefornia"

>. And besides, how is hating trannies popular and mainstream at all? There aren't any major A-list movies or TV shows that bash trannies these days.
I'm not talking about media. I'm saying, that Matt&Trey, seeing that Trump is president, feel an overwhelming urge to go against the perceived majority that voted for him.

>The state that also have the most middle class leaving in droves, only leaving them with the extremely rich elite and the very poor
>The state that also is so in debt that it survives only off of the support of the federal government

>only leaving them with the extremely rich elite and the very poor
That doesn't make it Communist at all though. If anything, that just makes California even more an indictment of capitalism.
>the perceived majority that voted for him.
Because whether or not you like Trump, seeing a bunch of guys in red trucker hats vote for a guy who hosted a reality show is inherently silly, and therefore mockable.

>seeing a bunch of guys in red trucker hats vote for a guy who hosted a reality show is inherently silly, and therefore mockable.
THAT'S mockable, yes, but that's just skindeep and not why Trump won the presidency.
Enough Americans just wanted to hear their leadership say "Enough with liberal crap".
That's what's triggering Matt and Trey's inherent contrarianism. They've been saying it for years and now it's popular enough to get the least eligible candidate in history elected. Trump's message got him, a former Democrat from NYC with Jewish family, elected by the reddest of Southern necks.

the modern communist is a middleclass brat dressing up like a faggot drinking soylattes
so yes californie is full of communist faggots and san fransisco

>>The state that also is so in debt that it survives only off of the support of the federal government
That's not how debts work. All states are in debt.
California's GDP is the highest in the Union by literally double.

Bitching about Trump isn't inherent contrarianism though. You don't need to walk 10 feet to hear someone have either bitch or praise the guy. If anything, it would be contrarian if Trey and Matt went "meh, whatever" about Trump and stood on the fence for his entire administration.

>Enough Americans just wanted to hear their leadership say "Enough with liberal crap".

not the majority though :^)

If you remove California, wouldn't it be a super-majority?

>i don't like them so they don't count as real americans

I'm saying that it's misleading to say "Heh gotcha, most votes went to Hilary, guess America was With Her after all".

So it's like toilets for the handicapped?

How is it misleading? The majority of voters did not vote for trump. This is absolute 100% fact.

> Well, all my life I felt I was black!

When?

And it's also a fact that if a 1/50 of the country were removed, the count of the other 49/50 would have been majority the other way.
That's why the electoral college exists. What's good for California with its very niche (though financially successful) economy isn't good for the rest of the Union.

Context is important, bud. You can get singular out of context facts to support just about any position you can think of

>the land is more important than the people living in the country

I don't think you quite understand what a "Union" is and why that is important to the United States.

>implying you'd be saying this if it was the other way around

He’s a dolphin. And a Jew.

He’s a Jewphin.

shut up boco

Yes sir...

I voted for Gore and did in fact say this when it was the other way around

Sure you did. You're totally not coping with the loss of the popular vote.

Post-election research shows that Gore would have lost a statewide recount in Florida.

Oh yea but that wouldn't fly by Comedy Central today now that they have shows such as "Problematic"