WIKILEAKS COMPROMISED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

EVIDENCE:

- Nobody has seen Assange since October 4th, recent interview he answered a question about the internet being shut down with an answer that could be used in many questions.
~ youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4?t=908
Notice his face morphs to another spliced clip, slow it down to .25 and its as clear as day. start at 15:08
Have another look, this video is better it highlights the editing mistakes:
~ youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8

- two of his lawyers have recently died suspiciously, also 14 wikileaks agents have gone dark.
~ Twatter /danrolle/status/788019208453890048

- Wikileaks twitter spelt "H E L P HIM" using spelling mistakes
~ REDDIT /r/The_Donald/comments/58rs08/wikileaks_potentially_under_siege_coded_call_for/

Best evidence:

- mid October, 7 new mods where added to the wikileaks sub reddit. they close and delete all threads about the lively hood of Assange, sometimes claiming its offtopic when it clearly is not
~ REDDIT /r/WikiLeaks/about/moderators

- Wikileaks have not use their PGP signatures for a while (this is a huge red flag)
~ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

- Pre commitment hash codes do not match encrypted insurance files with the same naming conventions released by wikileaks
~ REDDIT /r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

- "NOTE: When we release pre-commitment hashes they are for decrypted files (obviously). Mr. Assange appreciates the concern."
~ Twatter /wikileaks/status/798997378552299521
This is not obvious, all previous hash codes HAVE matched the encrypted files since 2010, not the de-crypted files. (this is dangerous for users as the reddit user posted, this opens your computer up for malicious attacks if something nasty where hidden in the files.)

- no proof of life shown yet, something so simple an will put many at ease, but nothing at all.

For more information as it develops: reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

RIP Assange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dcy8b/rumors_donald_trump_had_julian_assange_extracted/
newsbbc.net/2016/09/julian-assanges-lawyer-found-dead-under.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit son cross threads :S

I guess my thread sucks balls :P

No the OP is perfect. It's all true. He's dead!!

Relevant is this recent software that can be used to fake video of someone doing an interview.

being this new, homo?

he dead look at ILLUMINATI CARD NUMBER ###

When they had a question-aire on proof of his liveliness...whatever came of that?

They use this for more than just the Assange videos
>notice the broken glasses (missing nose piece) on Snowden
>tfw news personalities are CGI characters
>tfw the (((news))) is banning """""fake""""" news
>sites are being co-opted
>freedom of speech is dead
>yfw 1984 = 2016

nah, i dont think its that i dont think we have the tech to do it so seamlessly yet without heavy editing to fix the imperfections

Who gives a shit, they were a usefull tool but the election is over, and assange is not on our side anyway. He's just a edgy liberal asshole who doesn't like the NWO cartel.

He's going to fucking pardon the guy!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dcy8b/rumors_donald_trump_had_julian_assange_extracted/

The Twitter mistakes spelling "HELP HIM" is so wtf. I mentally checked out of this issue due to the election, but looking at all this shit now is like wtf

Marine will win.

Who cares

Lelouch is alive.

Assange is probably compromised

LELOUCH IS ALIVE

Marine will win.

Lmao we all know trump is gonna win

America will get nuked.

LELOUCH IS ALIVE

Praise Kek

snuck out of embassy, hiding in safe location?

maybe it's good news, right? right guys?

:(

PRAISE KEK

you think he wont help us again in future years?

he stands for something that pol holds dear, free speech and transparency. the death of assange is something we should all be worried about

oh cmon, everyone knows that lelouch is dead and they only added the guy in the truck for the dvd release

KEK IS WITH US!

MOLOCH, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

KYOKUSHIN

>- Wikileaks twitter spelt "H E L P HIM" using spelling mistakes
Stop including this one. It was always the most retarded /x/ shit. Not only was it an incomplete selection of typos from those days, simply cherry-picking letters to spell what you said, but there was not even a consistent set of rules for how one picks out the letters. Those tweets should spell "HPELI."

Bump

Harness your inner autism and connect the dots anons.

This fucking meme every time Assange loses internet for a week?

>evidence

Sup Forums doesn't know what evidence means, who are you trying to fool?

pic unrelated

bamp

We fucked up Sup Forums, we sacrificed assange to kek so trump would win
What have we donee

This
and this

I'm getting fucking fed up with this shit. Provide something real or we WILL let it slide. For now, it's less believable then your average bigfoot story.

Remember when Wikileaks did that survey on twitter asking what kind of proof we wanted that Assange is alive and then they delivered none of it?

Another fear-mongering assumption. GTFO

fuck off retard, he is right

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

nice digits for CTR but you cant deny

[By ourselves is evil done,
By ourselves we pain endure,
By ourselves we cease from wrong,
By ourselves become we pure.

No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path:
Buddhas only show the way.] actual

Thank you.
Sad to be called CTR for pointing out the lack of evidence supporting the claim he is dead. This mass hysteria is good for nothing.

I'm not looking for anything refuting claims he is alive, I am asking for the proof, any proof that he is dead.
All reasoning goes like this:
People want him dead + we are not sure if he is alive -> he is dead

This is a very poor form of reasoning. Please, provide something, anything, any real person that supports this claim. I will help to spread information, but not false rumours.

Wasn't he going to release a video tape of bill clinton raping girls at pizza island? He was going to do it after the election or was that bullshit?

even if he wasnt dead, wikileaks behaviors as of late should be called into question, at the very least im comfortable in saying the wikileaks is compromised

An Aussie shitposter is literally a martyr. He died for Kek to save the West.

He was transforming into some of (((them))) LIVE !!

newsbbc.net/2016/09/julian-assanges-lawyer-found-dead-under.html

Michael ratner it's also dead, most of wikileaks collaborators were anonymous, but some of them are missing or dead too.

I know that this is hard to believe, but we should see this trough, in case he's alive, to develop a method to determine if he's alive.

Cause it's kind of an important issue, men got denied of his rights, for telling the truth and we own him at least that, after all the influence he had in defeating Hillary.

Lest that we could, it's make sure that he's not dead.

W-what... Source?

Why do you fucking shill every goddamn thread about Assange? We're worried because wikileaks has been acting inconsistently to how they normally act with the lack of pgp key and the mismatched hashes so we want to know whether or not everything Is legit

Why anyone would be against digging into this is beyond me. The evidence points to something nefarious going on.

To ascertain the status of Assange also ascertains the status of wikileaks.
If he is compromised then so is wikileaks.
If we can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it is comprised we potentially achieve two things.
1: we protect future whistleblowers from falling into a honey pot.
2: we trigger those not compromised with the key to the insurance files.

Wikileaks knows we have doubts to theirs and Assange's status.
They could remove all doubt very easily.

If we are wrong then we will be very happy anons.

Is that why we can clearly see the imperfections, genius?

i guess what im trying to say is that the method they used (using other clips and meshing them together to make it seem continuous) is probably far easier to edit than the entirety of the video. They would only have to clean up and edit the points where they combined the two, i wouldn't be surprised if the audio was done like this as well explaining why their are some audio splicing errors throughout the video however the image is seamless throughout those segments (because they did it correctly the video part correctly during those moments)

You don't know shit about the current state of neural networks.

Who cares? Assange is a traitor and traitors should be shot

Praise Kek!

So go ahead and tell us then. Please.

Why bother keeping the charade going when Hillary has clearly given up?

Morph cuts are a thing in video editing now, probably used to cut out moments where he pauses too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac

Not to say something hasn't happened to Assange, but the video in question doesn't really give an indication one way or the other.

The short version is, given enough samples to train your network, and sufficiently competent developers, you can do whatever the fuck you want, to a certain % of quality.
This is, the network can not only recreate scenarios on demand, but extrapolate new ones.

He'd have to be American to be a traitor, and he's not.

there is only now

if you are a shill: may you find peace and be free from danger

best case scenario, he's dead and his dmt has failed

The leaks were damaging enough and had they been miss-directed we would have ended up with HRC.

Love the guy, glad he helped the home team, but really better off not existing anymore.

see my post here.
If the insurance files have enough info to plunge the world into a level of craziness more then what we are seeing now then (((they))) would do almost anything to stop the key from being released. That is why they would keep up the charade imo.

This reminds me of that new tech where they could take anyones face and animate it.

I love how conspiracy theorists think they are an expert in any scientific field.

neural networks have existed forever and they aren't fucking magic. Are we getting closer to being able to generate and edit "artistic" content, yes, can we do it yet, no not fucking competently.

computers are not magic conspiracy retards

if anything is wrong with the video it has to do with audio being cut together strangely

Bump

Can somebody point me to the tweets where the hashes for the previous insurance files were released?

Thank you for the answer. Frightening times we are in.

You didn't prove anything wrong retard.

>but but it ain't magic

>It's not magic you're wrong!
Lmao. Nobody said anything about magic. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I work on the field and know the extents of things that are currently doable. Video of a person of which you have extensive footage, doing an interview? Absolutely trivial. Audio not so much.
On the other hand, you seem to have watched a few videos of current applications and think you have some deep knowledge on what is/isn't possible.