This is the best cartoon from CN Dark Age until Chowder and Flapjack came around and brought CN back into the light

This is the best cartoon from CN Dark Age until Chowder and Flapjack came around and brought CN back into the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

camplazlo.proboards.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I personally think Billy & Mandy takes the cake, but Lazlo gets too much hate.

The forum's still alive, too:
camplazlo.proboards.com

>CN Dark Age
i don't watch or keep up with the channel anymore but i was under the impression that cn was going thru its dark age right now

Why did people hate this so much? Was it because it was cool to hate everything CN did in the mid 2000s? I know that the squirrel scouts were more interesting characters and the TV movie was a huge ass ratings trap that ended up being a dumb origin story, but it was a pretty good show imho

there was a fucking forum?

2nd one

I remember the hymen

it's cause they saw it as an inferior rockos modern life
quite hilarious when carlos (VO of Rocko) voiced Lazlo

The duck was the best boy.

But we all know what the runner up is

I think the show stands pretty nice on it's own

Pretty much this. It was good but nowhere near as memorable as Rocko.
But yea like said the show is still good regardless. It just has the tragic problem of being in the shadow of its superior older brother.

i have no mouth but i must zoo m ph ggg make a boy

GAZE AT IT, AND KNOW TRUE HORROR AND SUFFERING

>having this shit taste
bet you hate Duckman too, you faggot

It also features Rocko crossdressing as a girl scout and lusting after monkey dick

I remember I was in boy scouts while this was on the air and there was actually some episodes that I related to a lot, the whole dynamic with the squirrel scouts especially, that was back when I thought girls were icky

Did you ever figure out how girl scouts could smell so nice, and yet be so mean? Because that always eluded me.

I ain't no furry or nothing but I'd bang Nurse Gazelle until I caught HIV simplex 2.

I didn't understand those feelings back then, I still don't now

big agree

i enjoyed the fuck out of camp lazlo when i was younger

Pretty sure he was a platypus

What is CN's Dark Age period? That 2003 period where they had shit like Samurai Jack, Foster's, original Teen Titans, and Duck Dodgers was pretty great.

>from CN Dark Age until Chowder and Flapjack came around and brought CN back into the light.
CL aired during the CN City era, which is most oftenly considered CN's golden age. The era when Flapjack and Chowder aired in (2007-2010) was the dark age, which was when CN removed Cartoon Cartoon Friday's and Toonami in favor of live action shit

Rewatched recently since pic related is such a cute pairing.
I was a girl scout most of my life and originally took it as some kind of insight to the boy psyche since my relation to Gretchen was spot on.
Never saw Rocko's and feel fortunate to not be able to compare. Real shame it has to be in its shadow.

I always wondered why CN picked this up. The premise is literally "A boy with a pet squirrel, that's it." Maybe they were expecting Duckman.
Wait a minute. Duckman. Squirrel Boy. Is Bear Teen next or something?

I'm disappointed that my time as a boy scout never involved any overpowered pink haired girl scouts attempting to manufacture a snake apocalypse in order to eat mocha almond ice cream alone with me. All I got was fire ants on my ass.

How do I live with myself?

I wasn't a scout, but I did go to a summer camp, so this show resonated with me

In fact, I think someone who worked on the show went to the same camp. There's a reference to our camp song in one of the episodes

For a sec I read "in" your ass, hot.
Considering you've made it this far...just gotta find yourself a purpose, my man. Short-term goals are a start, like finding a place that even serves mocha almond ice cream.

Why do people hat this show?

I thought Patsy was cute, what was it with Joe Murrey shows and having cute waifus?

I always kinda liked that despite how much of a sperg Patsy was, Lazlo would always kinda just shrug it off. Not even when the girl is literally drooling over him, right in front of him, giving him a fucking valentine. Dude's got resilience.