Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JObQq
youtube.com/watch?v=8ev66F8U4L8
archive.is/wZfwG
archive.is/ytowq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Super woke!

The release schedule is pretty woke.

>“While the series was written during the current political climate, writer Matteo Pizzolo says it is not a ‘Trump hit job.’” —SNOPES

>Most thuggish looking of spics is wearing an “ask me about my feminist agenda” t shirt
>Literal cripple is supposed to be one of the intimidating soldiers
>she doesn’t even have a cool augmetic leg, just a shitty prosthetic
>The entire background barely even exists.

Read better comics or get out

>Hispanics
>feminists
pick one

I've never read this, but featuring the current president in a comic is not enough to qualify it as a hit job, even if you disagree with the politics.

>...ever since America’s demagogue President signed an executive order to deport all immigrants, and California responded by proclaiming itself a Sanctuary State. Each issue of CALEXIT will also include non-fiction material about local sustainability and grassroots campaigning for 2018 elections.

Its like they are HOPING to not take this comic seriously.

Muslims aren't feminists either yet they are treated like they are accepting of women, LGBT and minorities. Arabs are some of the most racist people on the planet and Saudi Arabia is a borderline ethnostate.

Japan data is underreported.

Nah man... Its on places with rape where feminist thrives the most.

Here's the short version.

>Muslims aren't feminists either yet they are treated like they are accepting of women, LGBT and minorities
Is this from a South Park episode? Where did you get this idea?

You know what's funny? If any of these twigboys or landwhales decided to secede, all it would take is like one guy from the army to take them down. Not even a ranger or anything, could be bill from accounting and all he would have to do is just push them and they fall over.

Sounds like you need a storytime

>feminist spic
Truly a work of fiction.

The Women's March.

I do like the idea of leftists buying lots of guns though.

I thought that was being upset about Trump's supposed misogyny.

If only they were upset over more pressing concerns...

>the fact that someone has it worse gives me a licence to be a douche
everyone's heard it before, sit down son.

So does this comic deal with the fact that nearly all of Southern California's electric power is generated by the Hoover Dam, which is in Nevada?

What's the difference between this and Briggsland?

>fucken Sup Forums bantz as dialogue
well fuck this shit

>legal sex slaves.
Shazam ackbar!

>as long as you're not being auctioned off as a sex slave, you shouldn't complain about any sort of disparity
Could you at least change the subject to one of your more coherent thoughts? How about your opinion on Flapjack?

This speaks more about spoiled western feminists than anything else.

Briggsland is about a group of rednecks that actually have the muscle to make their own town. Think of Sons of Anarchy with a touch of the Walking dead.

Calexit is about a bunch of Starbucks drinking commie baristas that decided that they wanted to make their own country because of Blumpf. Think of Lenna Dunham and Stephen Colbert.

Still mad they didn't get to candy island.

Considering that feminists genuinely believe that they are a hiccup away from living under a Haidmaid's Tale nightmare, they probably shouldn't.

You genuinely believe that they genuinely believe that and that says more about you than anything else.
Now which was better: Flapjack or Chowder?

>San Luis Obispo isn't involved
You kidding me? I used to live around there, it's a fucking pocket of rednecks and soccer moms.

Holy fuck, steve jobs got a job with homeland security

Flapjack.

christ, i want some of what this guy was on when he thought writing this was a good idea

>people in today's America coming together and looking out for each other with enough solidarity to pull seceding off
>fucking CALIFORNIANS in today's America coming together and looking out for each other with enough solidarity to pull seceding off

I'm trying really hard to buy this premise but there's only so much belief that I can suspend.

What exactly does that say about me? I identify as left-leaning and its very well-known that feminists damage control for Muslims all the time despite them falling short of their liberal ideals. They probably feel more sympathy for ISIS than anyone "right-wing". I personally think feminists today are not liberal enough for me and need to get on my level.

>its very well-known that feminists damage control for Muslims all the time
Sources please.

This comic has probably better storytelling skills than Liberality For All but I can't help but think it's making the same logic leaps as Liberality For All.

what a gay post

What doesn't make sense to me is, coastal Californians are extremely anti-gun, yet in this comic they're all packing heat and have militias armed with AR-15s.

Nigga what the fuck are you doing? You're putting more thought into this than the writer did

It's almost like it was written by someone who doesn't live in california.

>Islam and feminism are not mutually exclusive, and faith can be an important liberator
archive.is/JObQq
>Islam is THE most Feminist Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=8ev66F8U4L8
>Why do Muslim feminists turn a blind eye to Islamist misogyny?
archive.is/wZfwG
>By definition, Shari'a cannot be imposed on anyone, and certainly not on non-Muslims. So until the day that radical Islamic warlords take over the U.S., which will never happen, you don't have anything to worry or march about. (said blog makes also a point to make fun of "Islamophobes")
archive.is/ytowq

It wasn't very hard... Those were the first results in my Google search.

Did she seriously just stand up through the floor?

Okay Sup Forums

one legged even

You mean it's almost like it's written by a NAZI

Jesus, what a cunt. Is this supposed to be our protagonist? Please tell me the drug-dealing douche courier is going to ram his robot bird into her skull like one of the ghost orbs from Phantasm.