Weep 4 Canada

2 weeks till this great nation is completely drowned in a sea of filth

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

A popular Mexican passtime sure to take off in Canada this christmas season

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buuuump

Inb4 404

Thank god I live on bowen island and do not have to deal with hongcovers bullshit

the wall just got 30,000 feet higher

>wall

Kek

this isn't for citizenship (even though its still bullshit) and mehicans only go to the south of the states because it's similar to their climate. they will die up here (thankfully)

so... now america needs 2 walls...

Going to have to build a North wall as well since Canada is just going to become a mid-point for Mexicans coming to the US.

We should educate the Mexicans on how to get there as soon as possible.

Stay out my country you worthless peice of trash. I hope u people are all butchered by the cartels every single one of you border hoping worms. Eat shot and die mexico. You people couldnt stop at ruining one nation on the continent you have to try and turn every nation into a cesspool of violence and coruption. Youre cancer, a disease that will kill the host.

It is metaphorical.

mmhm?

TACOED

Don't worry the day of the rake is coming soon brothers

A

your nation hasn't been great for a long LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG FUCKING TIME, cuck.

Jesus Christ, the Filthy Mexicans are now going to flood this country ? WTF ? What The Actual Fuck, Mexicans to my left, Muzzies to my Right ? Kill me Sup Forums before one of these filthy beaners slits my throat and sets me on fire.

the wall will stop their planes from reaching canada

ocean wall next

First time I've ever been glad that it's expensive to get on my Island.

Newfoundland has the best wall. The cold merciless Atlantic. Seriously look up the shipwrecks in Iceberg Alley, it's insane.

I feel murderous. I dont want them here.

Don't you ever think the world would be a better place without any borders? We should be united, not divided

Are you mad canacuck?

We'll look back on these times fondly though.

They are ALL going to Vancouver and Toronto bahahaha.....

kys soon

Probably, but he's not gonna lose his head over it.

Yeah ur nation and people are shit. worthless to anynation not looking for virtual slaves

I lost my head twice this week. By the way when are you planning to commit sudoku.

K, tell me more. Are you crying right now??

Only after I get to see your country's economic collapse triggered by returned illegal immigrants and crippling tariffs.

Is this how heads-up-7-up is played in that anus of a country?

I know there 10 heads but i think its safe to say mexicans cant count.

>make your flag a fucking leaf
>country goes to shit

why didn't you listen?

Gas the leafs, rake wars now.

hour

work

week

Austria, seeing how Hitler revitalized Germany, voted to join them because their cultures and race were so similar.

History repeats itself.

Just tell me why your people are so hellbent on dragging this entire continent into a fuckin' sewer.

Much like currency values, you need 10 Mexican heads to get seven white ones.

No, but I do like the car I bought with money I made working overtime, Aquafresh..

How does it feel knowing your entire race of people have and will never amount to shit but cannon fodder for corporations? You are nothing but taco eating slaves.

Amen

Hey mexicobro come to bc and use the kettle Valley river to sneak into the usa works all the time for getting cheap beer you literally just need an inner tube

I don't really give a fuck, most of you fence jumpers will be leaving once you experience the winters.

Because they can't do for themselves. They need you to live. They are in fact, a parasite in nature.

They were barefoot Indians before the Spanish. Now they've run it into the ground, and need to jump to a new host.

>returned illegal immigrants

You are a little slow, I hope you don't breed out of existence first.

I rather have free time than a fucking car I only use 2/12th of my life

pretty much

you aren't white

Why don't Mexicans want to go back to Mexico?

Yeah, I'd love to see everyone complain if the Rio Grande was dammed up with a wall.

I seriously hope people u love are kidnapped and tortured to death by cartels

Nice denial of what's coming.

I worked about 10 hours a day for a month in bust season and bought a car with it. And how do you have free time, don't you need to be patching the dykes to stay above water, you Swamp Jew?

lol swamp jew

lel
>Guns N' Roses
what a fags

by the way, i know that accent, is from here Veracruz

Yeah cause theres no bean-blight in the states that border Canada. There 17+ member family (Immediate family I dont have access to super computers to find out the true size of families) hundle together like a ratking for warmth.

Man its gunna be such a fucking joy having this in my country. culture enrichment is the fuckin beeeeeeest.

His cuckoldry knows no bounds. I might actually cry today.

You know they are screened at the border right?

and
>After the visa requirement is lifted, Mexicans wanting to work or study in Canada will still need to apply for a work or study permit prior to their arrival in Canada. Mexican citizens should also be aware that – once the visa is lifted – they will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly or transit through Canada. Applying for an eTA is a simple, inexpensive (CAD$7) process that takes just minutes to complete online.

How long do you figure it'll take until Vancouver, Toronto, etc. try and pull some sanctuary city shit?

Honest question.

IDGAF I want more barriers to keep undesirables out. Id say rate of 100% entry denial until cartels have ZERO influence in Canada. And then screen for assets skills and candian cultural values. why debase our nation for strangers?

Dec 1st

I'd really like to see UoT (uni of toronto) student body and staff packed into its halls and burnt down

The 416 has been since 2014.

Who's going to pick our tobacco and shit?

hopefully america will cut down their refugee intake with trump

adquately paid canadians.

Well shit.

Who do you think will pick up the slack?

i kek'd pretty good, based nip bro

I don't want to be enriched

that kid is think about strangling him with his batch strap.

i dont get it. what do refugees offer us? Smug self satisfaction? That wont unrape our mothers sisters and daughters

>Mexicans coming to the US.
Stay in mother russia you ice nigger.

There is a tree in the forrest with your name on it, dog eater.

lol its happens so much its fuckin with economy of both countries. Stay a brainless bean, ur easier to fool and exploint.

>tfw canada's flag is getting fucked by a lizard

What did they mean by this?

You have to go back.

Listen here you streetshitter, you don't want me to reclaim my half continent and send you in a fucking shoe box to the ganges.

Back to apefrica nigger.

He honestly seems hell-bent on pushing it all the way to thArctic Circle, good luck.

He saw what he did in the back room with that dog.

Trudeau's entire mandate is to virtue signal about how great Canadians are.

You mad? Just blow your whistle for help.

>enriching & building our communities
A platitude if I ever saw one.

Im thoughly white. U have no claim. might makes right u headless wallbuider. Manufacter goods for better nation filled with better people and u might eek out an existance. know ur place, always lesser.

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME

I see the Leafs are coming around.

It was $75. Anyone who can afford the flight could afford the visa.

This is literally a non issue.

lmao mexicos been melting down since 2007ish and the entire world couldnt give less of a fuck. ISIS is on the other side of the world doing less horrific shit than mexicans and people still pay more attention to that. Mexico is nothing an irrelevant but a fuck pit spewing forth a scourge of violence desperation and depravity

DO THE DECENT THING MEXICO AND BUILD THE WALL

>$75 dollars is a non-issue for Mexicans

its encouraging undesirables to invade

why cant we all be a bit more like Japan :(

>Flight
No, sir, expect waves of Honest Workers flocking up to Canada from Washington and such.

The faster they come and the worse they are, the sooner people will wake up. I want the streets of Toronto and Vancouver to resemble Juarez because that's the only way they'll get the message once and for all.

Texan here. Hiring a coyote to take them across the border runs about $200-300 and tens of thousands of Mexicans do that every year.

no they wont reserves already look like juarez and people still coddle the native and suck their fucking dick everytime to whine

It will be different when it's in their face. "Decent" middle class people need to witness mangled bodies hanging from overpasses on their drive to work. Hearing about these events on the news has never affected anyone and never will.

We already have them.

That's an investment though, since they'll be stealing a job.

>Canada gets a bullet train
>It's all the way to Mexico
>Say hello to Diversity Rail.

stfu filth. I am non-white and proud

Canada is so fucking finished.

Doesn't he have a SOROS style agenda to explode the Canadian population to 100 million?

Also that he wants to take people from Africa and the Middle East above all others hahahahahahahahahahaha.

USA is going to need a northern wall.

>pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
Ahahahahaaha