So how much longer until certain documents get leaked...

So how much longer until certain documents get leaked, and then everyone will say that family guy predicted the future instead of the simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalgraveyard.com/death/cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X248XcWnwWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh?

Brian found that lois father had the cure for cancer hidden away

If only cancer were that simple. I'm working in a research group focused on altering a drug in a specific way and that's taken more than a year. Just adding a simple side chain is taking months because the drug isn't reacting the way it should.

The body is a million times more difficult than people think it is. It's not even a disease which is the biggest issue. It's cell mutation.

With all the time since any major breakthrough in any substantial technology, i honestly believe the government is hiding alot of groundbreaking tech and discoveries, including a cure for most if not all cancer.

great another thread which has scared me pitless

We shouldn't be more concerned about what causes the cell mutation rather than creating a cure for people being affected by it?

cell mutation is caused by dna being improperly copied during cell replication, which can happen for several different reasons. there isn't an "all in" solution without fundamentally changing how our cells replicate

t. liberal

>comes up with no actual argument to refute me
My point still stands, idiot
Its something that naturally happens with a mutation from cell replication

I'm more shocked that nobody has attacked a Trump Hotel as they are global.

you're dumb if you don't think the govt doesn't have tech that's not in the hands of the gen. populace

When will this meme end.

Cancer is one of the most complicated diseases known to man. Not to mention there are hundreds of varieties with different causes, progressions and treatments.

Why did Steve Jobs die it then? Or really the countless people in power fall victim to it?

This demands the whole world is envloved and those in power are flawless and make no mistakes of the truth being found out.
It’s on par of believing in a sky god.

Tfw if superheroes were real whoever got the flash's powers would probably instantly turn into a mass of tumors

Steve Jobs believed his all fruit diet would save him and denied all conventional/experimental treatments.

What happens to all of those seemingly miraculous cures? the ones like where they train the bodies B-cells to fight the cancer cells by having them target hormones released by their specific cancers? I remember the story of the one old dude who shed like 2-3 pounds of cancer cells over 2 days, had a fever of 104 F, looked like he was going to die, but came out cancer free.

Including a super cure? And again that didn’t account for the other thousand deaths in the last decade of those in power that succumbed and died to cancer.
That’s what makes the conspiracy retarded as fuck, they have the cure but the most powerful people in the world are deninded it?

It’s the lizard people! They are hiding it!

>they have a cure for cancer
>but Farrah Fawcett, Paul Newman, David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Steve Jobs, Jacqueline Kennedy, Carl Sagan never got it
>politicalgraveyard.com/death/cancer.html

>knew someone that was a edge lord atheists that bashed theists all the time
>but believed shit like this.

Its literally just cell mutation, even if for some reason their isnt a one for all cure i sincerely doubt they dont have cures for all types at this point
Guy was a big naturalist freak and didnt want to actually recieve medical help that much, plus im pretty sure alot of elites can't even use their tech on themselves, as its only known about too extremly high up poltical figures and business heads in pharma, and dont want to have the chance of it leak or rumors to spread and therefore cause strife and possibly damage their business
>This demands the whole world is envloved and those in power are flawless and make no mistakes of the truth being found out.
With all the leaks and rumors weve heard it proves they arent all powerful. Just loom at the hilary email leaks

I disagree.
Do you know how much money would be both saved and made with a cure for cancer for the rich and powerful? Billions. They would have a slave force at their feet because they would hold the keys to ending one of the worse ways to die. I never get fucking brainlets like you that claim to understand powerful people's motives but forget there source of power is the money that the masses throw at them to have a better life. They gain everything sharing the most powerful cures and tech among the masses, hell hiding it would be more work because all it takes is one leak to the masses on how to create it and *poof* instant profit gains lost. So I can assure you the moment a company cracks it someone is going to make their billions off of it.

Tell us about the Lizard people, user.

Nothing wrong about knowing the root of something and then slowly replace it with something similar, unless you go full retard and demand it to take it off as soon as possible, no harm done to freedom.

And theyll loose trillions if they release the cure, with the business of donations to finding a cure and actually giving chemo would bust over night. So keep believing your government feed lies you fucking sheep.

But user! There is absolutely no reason the government can’t build a giant iron man suit. The have billions of dollars, they should be able to instantly defy the rules of science and instantly shit out impossible technology from comic books and movies!

>as its only known about too extremly high up poltical figures and business heads in pharma
do you know how much fucking money is lost to cancer patients in a year? Do you have any idea how much they are a drain on profits for pharma companies? Have you ever look at how much money they have made in major breakthroughs of other major illness and the like? I can not stand the ignorance you are mired in, the lack of understanding you have of the world you shit out of your mouth. I can only hope you are a child and not some adult so plagued by ignorance he can not take the afternoon it would (at most) to read up and look into such a conspiracy claimed.

Sure they do, no one owns a rail gun or weaponized e-coli, that doesn't mean they're all powerful and have discovered all possible bits of scientific information that somehow everyone else in the world researching it couldn't.

>It's literally just cell mutation

And influenza is literally just foreign microbes

but I guess you're the people who believe vaccinations are a conspiracy to give our kids autism

This.
Also the Jews sank Atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=X248XcWnwWo

Yeah, all those big pharma guys who don't want to make the bucks and attract the funding and publicity for discovering the cure for cancer. And all those political figures who aren't just waiting to say a research program whose funding they voted for cured cancer for the votes and political allegiance.

They're all just... monsters, who want people to die of cancer for reasons, because it's totally not easier to just shoot people and blame it on a random mugger.q

Shut up with your logic, user!

>And theyll loose trillions if they release the cure
no they don't, do you even understand the befits of having a ready to go cure would do? Look at smallpoxs and all the gains made by that shit, not only do they keep a bigger work force ready to grind for them but they made it a mandatory cost for that shot and ensured profits forever. They don't have that with cancer because most people default on their debt to it because guess what? They died or had no money in the first place.

>with the business of donations to finding a cure
Do you have any idea how much of a gamble that is for a money scheme? No of course not.

>actually giving chemo would bust over night
chemo treatments are almost 50% of most hospitals debt in the US, as in they have no money because no one is going to be that hospital who lets someone rot and die from cancer.

I still can not figure out if this was legit belief he had or if it was just some long trolling to idiots that need to believe in something

Why does whenever someone trys to bring up a point in this thread you fucking skeptic faggots have to show up in droves. Why cant you just for once stop believing the horseshit feed to you by the status quo and think for once you simple minded fucks.

Another great example is all the patents they have with asthma and diabetic medication that they have that makes billions a year because it's very live or die for the severe cases.

Can't you stop and consider that your stance is wrong and not as thought out as you tell yourself?

>WHY DON'T YOU RETARDS JUST AGREE WITH ME

No, because you all are just feed false truths and like to rag on anyone who calls out against the system. So i am completely in the right

Then why did "they" cure my mom's leukemia? I love her but she's a homemaker, not an elite lizard person as far as I know

Look at Lipitor. Over a 125 billion in just 2011 alone. Grand profits is in the trillions. And if you understood cancer you also understand that a cure couldn't stop it from ever happening again, meaning there be people that would keep getting it and likely in old age would need to take it like a blood pressure pill. There would be a massive killing to be made if cancer could be cured.

You got to work on this man, I doubt you'll get anymore (You)s after this

>We are one bad post away from this turning into a scales thread

You have to understand that your body already has like seven different ways that it keeps this sort of thing from happening.

Cancer happens when some or all of them fail. The WAY these systems can fail is different for radically different cells. Bone cells become cancerous for different reasons than skin cells do, and in different ways. And so on.

Curing cancer isn't solving a problem. Its solving 10 billion problems.

To put it another way, imagine if we only had one word for "my computer doesn't work right". There are countless ways and reasons your computer could be malfunctioning, software or hardware or just bad user settings or even a computer virus. But any time its not working properly you call it the same thing because the only symptom you recognize is that it isn't working.

Thats what "curing cancer" is like: trying to find a solution to every computer virus, every hardware problem, every bad windows update... etc. All of that at once.

So even if you come up with a surefire solution to one way your computer can break/one kind of cancer a specific person has, everyone else who doesn't have THAT EXACT PROBLEM is still fucked.

Because of long expensive hours of treatment and chemo.
They would still get more money out of extended assistance and medicine then a one for all cure. Plus it would be too obvious if they make the cure so expensive most people cant afford it, making their intentions known and people would riot as a result. The entire cancer reserch and medical industry would collapse.

And no, i dont believe in the zionist conspiracy or lizards, so fuck off

You honestly think the government would be competent enough to not only develop a cure for cancer but also be able to hide it from the population? Besides the idea of doing so would be retarded for many reasons, they government is full of idiots like everywhere else on the planet

>Don't believe in lizards

>They would still get more money out of extended assistance and medicine then a one for all cure.
Are you just ignoring the millions that default on their cancer treatment? Or the billions out right lost looking for a cure? The little people, the researchers and low end make a killing off a cure never being found, but the higher ups? The one's paying them? They get nothing out of it unless a cure is found that they can patent and sell come s out of it.
> Plus it would be too obvious if they make the cure so expensive most people cant afford it
That is currently how cancer treatment is like now you idiot.

This is the real problem with global conspiracy theories: no one is that fucking competent that they could ever pull something like this off on that scale.

Like, flat earthers. Can you imagine just how many people would have to be on the payroll to squash all evidence that the Earth was flat? And NONE of them are good enough to leak it on purpose or dumb enough to leak it on accident?

Its unfeasible. Its mind bogglingly impossible if you know the first thing about organizations.

I used to be like you, but now that I actually work for the government, I can't believe they're competent enough to keep shit like that under wraps.

>they government is full of idiots like everywhere else on the planet
>what is the deep state
They get more money out of reserch, and they want control through people using the status quo and their current disadvantage at the lack of advance tech to increase the common mans ability at autonomy. So yes, fuck you for blindly believing that all conspiracy's are lies, you dumb faggot.

>Plus it would be too obvious if they make the cure so expensive most people cant afford it
you mean like current cancer treatment? Also your theory demands that other countries hide it too and since many governments pay for their health care it would be way more beneficial for them to get a cure since no one is paying them for all the treatments they are giving out. So you have to believe the USA has the cure exclusively and no one else has crack it yet.

This. In the last 5 years, the US government has shut itself down THREE TIMES over internal disagreements. And you are telling me these people are coordinated enough to not just enact a massive conspiracy but cover it up without a trace?

Lizards don’t believe in you either.

>So you have to believe the USA has the cure exclusively
The cure for cancer?
At this time of year?
At this time of day?
In this part of the world?
Localized entirely within the United States?

How do you cure a disease that's a side effect of cell multiplication?

Its more of an international cable of elites, which is in control of the us
Thats because this high level stuff is maintained by people above this level, but believing that the governemnt you see is all that there is, losers

>They get more money out of reserch
only in the US would that even be a thing. Anywhere else they get nothing from it. Also it isn't getting any money to those in power. It breaks even or worse in terms of how the funding is distributed and again even if it did work the US is the only one that could benefit from this, all other countries would love to stop spending government funds on cancer.
I like you

If Reptillians really do exist, I want to sleep with one

>Its more of an international cable of elites, which is in control of the us
But no where else? Do you not understand how much other countries would benefit a cure? And again they are making shit money on it, cancer drugs don't even make it into the top 50 of drug profits in the US.

Deep state is probably just another government conspiracy that holds no water, you honestly think that a large amount of people even rich one could organize themselves well enough and actually get shit done just because they’re in power or rich doesn’t mean they’re infallible

They still profit from it in other countries, but its also because of population control, as instead of promoting more contraceptives, they want people to die early so to keep each new generation stupid and not live a couple hundred years and become more intelligent through experience.

>long expensive hours of treatment and chemo
>expensive

not in Leafland, bitch

The taxpayer pays for it and alot of that money still goes to the state, bitch
To qualify those in charge must be very strict about their jobs and not as loose or incompetent as most politicians we see everyday

You really are dumb as fuck.

People that live 200+ years are not useful. We do not get smarter with age.

A guy who was born in the early 20th century and lived through WW2, if he lived to the 2500's, would still be saying racist things about the Japanese because as we have seen old people never really grow beyond the culture of their formative years. Its why we are still fighting the goddamn fucking culture war half a century after it started and its like pulling teeth to get pot legalized because old fucks still see it as a counterculture thing.

Your grandma that needs to call you tot he TV room every time she needs to change the channel because she doesn't understand how the guide works? Not dying of cancer doesn't fix her failing eyesight or make her understand that the TV uses two remotes now.

Extra long lived people are not useful to a society. At all. We fall behind the technological zeitgeist needed to function in the modern day world, and they WILL have to keep working jobs to support themselves because you can't retire if you are going to live another 100 years. You'd just run out of money. And we fall out of relevance on current events too, which is dangerous in a democracy when you can still vote about things you have absolutely no understanding of.

>plus im pretty sure alot of elites can't even use their tech on themselves, as its only known about too extremly high up poltical figures and business heads in pharma

Occam's razor.

i-is this a family guy thread?

If we found ways to maintain our age we would still be a beneficial work force, still using old terms doesnt even matter, you fucking clueless blue pilled dumbass

>muh 2010 culture war
at this point its not even bad it's just name calling and triggered bitches