If he knew Lao Shi was the Chinese Dragon...

If he knew Lao Shi was the Chinese Dragon, and he’s frequently seen with the American Dragon and Jake in human form being his grandson, how was he not able to deduce that Jake was the American Dragon? Was he just that incompetent?

Also, American Dragon: Jake Long thread.

The real question is how was he able to fight with a dragon skull on his head all the time.

>tfw want to watch this show again
>first episode
>forgot that Jake is an insufferable wigger
Fuck this. I'm not going to sit through this

It’s toned down a lot in season 2, which is 3/4 of the total episodes.

Kim Possible is going to return in the future. First, a live-action movie, and then, who knows? I would prefer in this movie to see Kim and Ron not in High School, but to see them "10 years later" after the last episode (of season 4). I can imagine them married and keep doing what they always did, be themselves and save the world.

Anyway, "American Dragon - Jake Long" was like Kim Possible's twin series (as far as I see), so I hope they will bring it in the future too. I would like to see Jake again after the series' end. He and Rose could have returned together somehow in New York and have a stable relationship, at the same time they keep protecting New York.

By the way, one mystery I want to be resolved: What happened with Rose's twin sister?

I was not of a fan of Zuko goes to New York.

If I were to bring Kim Possible back, I would have it take place some time before the finale, so we could have access to everything we wouldn’t afterwards.

When it comes to hero identities villains are completely retarded.

>By the way, one mystery I want to be resolved: What happened with Rose's twin sister?
I would have loved to learn about that and some other mysteries as well. Like...

-What happened to Lao Shi’s wife/Susan’s mother
-More about Lao Shi’s past
-The identity of the Dark Dragon

I don’t understand how wishing Rose was never taken by the Huntsclan didn’t radically rewrite the history of Jake’s world. Perhaps the two wishes acted in concert in some way. Maybe opening up the likelihood of the Huntsman and Huntsclan to return, but with no memory of Jake’s identity.

Actually, I had a couple of theories about those questions.

1º) As consequence of Jake's wish, Rose was never kidnapped by the Huntsclan, but her twin sister was!!! So, there was another Huntsgirl out there, probably deadlier than the original one. A very interesting plot.

2º) I suspect there's a connection between the Huntsman AND the Dark Dragon. How about if, somehow, the Huntsman was like the Dark Dragon's human form? Quite weird, huh?

It's quite easy to understand. Reality was rewritten when Jake made his wish, but since he was inside of the circle formed by the skulls, he and his friends were protected from the changes in history.

Jake's Grampa said the wishes were irreversibles, and Rose was going to be the last member of the Huntsclan to be destroyed by the first wish. But she was saved in the last second by Jake's wish; leaving the Huntsclan destroyed, but with Rose surviving with a happy life. But how about if, as a consequence, Rose's twin sister was the one kidnapped?

Nice trips. My theory was more that the Dark Dragon is connected to Jake in some way. Remember that in season one, his dragon form was nearly identical to Jake’s aside from the coloring. Then there was also the episode with the doppleganger’s in season two where he accidentally made a pure evil one. Suppose it happened again or the evil doppelgänger escaped and was time displaced to some time far in the past. Kind of like the TV version of Savatar in The Flash.

Also, 88 and 89 resigned, letting them survive.

I just remembered that Jonathan Freeman (Jafar) played that evil wizard version on Trump in the show, and he escaped, so he could definitely return if they were to bring back the show.

I mean, that wouldn't ahve a lot of appeal for anyone who didn't watch the shows. It'd be pure nostalgia-bait, while never introducing a new audience to the characterizations and elements that made them worthy of nostalgia in the first place. Also, weirdly fanfic-y.

Huntsy was so fucking hot. I always get wet for that shot of him in Homecoming.

Let’s cast a live action ADJL:

Jake Long: Ryan Potter
Haley Long: Aubrey Anderson-Emmons
Trixie: Keke Palmer
Spud: Charlie Rowe
Rose: Angourie Rice
Huntsman: Spencer Wilding (with Jeff Bennett voicing)
Lao Shi: Keone Young
Fu Dog: John DiMaggio
Susan Long: Lauren Tom
Jonathan Long: Sam Rockwell
Professor Rotwood: Paul Rugg
Dark Dragon: Clancy Brown

>only 1 black character
Obviously this is racist as fuck
we gotta turn Jake black as well so it'll be more diverse

Jake is half Asian.

The Dark Dragon is black. Technically.

>I suspect there's a connection between the Huntsman AND the Dark Dragon. How about if, somehow, the Huntsman was like the Dark Dragon's human form? Quite weird, huh?
What if the Huntsclan were initially good guys banded toghether to hunt the Dark Dragon, but with time the mission got corrupted to hunting all dragons.

Apparently, originally the Dark Dragon was supposed to be Jake from the future and they were going to reveal that he killed his own grandma by going to the past. They scrapped this, though, and season two redesigned him to resemble Jake less.

That’s weird. Source?

The fist theory makes more sense than the second.

I preferred the idea of the Huntsclan being magical being poachers

Pretty much everything was better in season 2.

Considering Jake hadn’t even started high school when it ended, I could easily see a revival working. But only if all of the original writers, directors, and actors return.

I could see Michael Ironside as Hunstman, or Willem Dafoe.

>How about if, somehow, the Huntsman was like the Dark Dragon's human form? Quite weird, huh?

In a way there both very similar
There both serious
They both posses above average size
There both xenophobic
But they cant be the the same person because their goals contrast

Dark Dragon wants to eliminate the Human Race while Dark Dragon wants to eliminate magical creatures