What does Sup Forums think of humanism?

What does Sup Forums think of humanism?

Other urls found in this thread:

pum.umontreal.ca/revues/surfaces/vol4/birus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce?

Great in an all-white world.

Imagine the force of an axe thrown spinning horizontally hitting her so hard it knocks her over the edge, through the glass, and down onto the street to be digested by crayfish in the sewer line which she fell into due to the grat being open...my god Sup Forums.

Nice word for Kek Worship

And...what is Humanism?

Humanism seems to have a fantastic rack. 10/10 for humanism.

fuck those humans.

Sorry, no

>implying she is British

>Great in an all-white world.

its like you want everyone to get wiped out by a single virus

Degenerate godlessness.

It's a great opinion.

Pure cancer.

How so?

There's Pico di Mirandolo humanism, which is rooted in the Western Tradition and Christian morality, and then there's fedora "humanism" which is full on no brakes degeneracy and shitty philosophy.

Above all: "appellari ceteros homines, esse solos eos, qui essent politi propriis humanitatis artibus" (De re publica I, xvii, 28).[29] "Thus, not all men are humani or demonstrate humanitas. Only in the civilization of the Roman Empire and its social order does humanitas count as an educational value and socio-ethical virtue. Those who live outside the Empire are not yet fully 'human,' they are 'barbarians'."

pum.umontreal.ca/revues/surfaces/vol4/birus.html

The leading religion of the world but in a hundred different names.

>he needs a jewish god to tell him how to think

o i am laffin

The greatest evils are often committed with the best of intentions.

go fuck yourself OP

This all those that worship Kek and many that worship the true words of Christ are humanists!

Humanism is cool!

Capcha: area church

>jewish
>literally cursed the jews
wew lad almost took you seriously

that's what science is for, you know, white man devil magic.

I will cast lightning at you and my tribe will rejoice in the death of our enemies. oogabooga

Her ex-husband helped Trump win the election

SAUCE

currently it's just like 'egalitarianism': a label for sjw's who don't want to be called 'sjw's'

>yahweh
>not jewish
read a damn book nigga

Faith for people who reject God because they want to be an edge master.

>not jewish
>derivative of Judaism, originally a sect of Judaism, created and written by jews, worshipping a jewish god, worshipping a jewish person, the belief that jews are god's chosen race

>wow, le so edgy. such troubled youth

person: A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. no. 137. A human being considered as capable of having rights and or being charged with duties, while a "thing" is the object over which rights may be exercised.
Black's 2nd (1910)

human being See MONSTER.
Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)

Yeah, all those viruses that only hurt white people.
Terrifying.

God name is Yahowah, not Yahweh, liek Towrah or Mirqa or so on and so forth.. No other words verbs etc have Weh as being a being...
blessyahowah.com

also, Sauce plz

You can't call it humanism, as most of humanity doesn't believe in it.

Exactly humanism is impossible with ingroup non whites

Does humanism get me a young lady like the one in your pic?

You do realize that you alt-right extremists are on watch lists too, right? Your lists are just lower priority right now.

LOOK AT DEM TITTIES

-Sup Forums