So are you Chinese or Japanese?

>So are you Chinese or Japanese?

If he's from laos, why isn't he a communist?

>Laos
>Mao
DAMN

>"what do you think he is, cotton?"
>fucking sniffs him
>"definitely laotian"
what the fuck cotton

Khan values material success too much endorse communism.
He moved to america after all

Wasn't he part of the some anti-commie militia. I remember Minh mentioning her father who is a general didn't like him for it and how Minh liked that. It was like dating a "bad boy" or some shit.

>"you're from the ocean?"

He wants Khan's Laotian lotion.

Damn chinese and thier stereotypes.

I loved that scene, Dale trying to trigger Cotton by saying Khan is a nip and Cotton just being like "bitch please, I've slapped enough Japs to tell them apart"

>Japanese

>shadman

NO HE AIN'T...

... he's Laotian, ain'tcha Mister Kahn?

Don't forget, Hank tastes one of Khan's non-propane cooked burgers and enjoys it.

I remember an episode where he was doing everything short of giving Ted Wassonasong a sloppy blowjob to get in his favor, and they were training to join some rebels back in Laos.
Ended with Khan telling Ted that he's a lazy suburban American and happy to float around in his pool.

>KAHN
>HANK

>Mr. Kahn, my bags

Hank's pretty progressive then. Most people would just go "So you're Asian, your cartoons are nice huh?".

I liked that he was one of the gang by the end of the series. He even had his own beer glass in the Canadian episode.

lmao, where does it say that? Khan isn't even an antagonist in most of his appearances, he's just sort of obnoxious.

I felt like Minh was the most realistic member of the family. The way she played mediator between her jackass husband and the neighbors was really genuine.

It's actually Peggy

King of the Hill doesn't have antagonists so much as it has inconveniences. Many of these are generated by Peggy, and others are generated by Bill and Dale.

Cotton Hill was killing men and fucking women all over Asia while you were still nesting in your daddy's nutsack. He knows the goddamn region, and its people

I guy on the local radio just called himself rusty shackleford. I felt like sharing.

Atleast quote the words right