How do you feel about identity politics now being plastered into all of your favorite movies?

How do you feel about identity politics now being plastered into all of your favorite movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7L9io-b9Uew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Original rebel alliance

Watching movies is a waste of our magnificent brain power and is therefore degenerate.

>white supremacist (human)
what did he mean by this?

>oy vey the only way to have a utopia is to genocide the whites in their own countries.

>(human)
what did he mean by this?

>A long time ago in a galaxy far far away

How could they be human?

But Finn is black

kek

wow so diverse gg Disney

>fantasy reality
>lets bring our pseudo-intellectual ideas into it haha
>"how about write a new ideology that explains their authoritarianism?"
>LOL HITLER

it should be fucking criminal to do this especially to fiction

>One species, Humans, takes over the entire galaxy from hundreds of other species
>Not even all Humans either, just the white ones
Holy fuck. Rest of the galaxy are you even trying?

They would just say that he is a black slave kidnapped and raised for the benefit of the evil white supremacist empire

Nothing

Star Wars is dead. Only 3 movies were made. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and communist.

I want this movie to fail so hard

I definitely won't be paying for it

Wtf i love empire now

>le prequels are bad meme
go back to plebbit

It's something the hollykikes have always done, they just used to be more subtle about it.

Can only laugh, well not true actually. Wish they understood like I do, even if my views are correct or not

It's good. It saved me the time and money of having to go see their movies. Same with the capeshit. Its all aimed at teens and hopelessly immature adults.

Anyone else has blacklisted people and companies for being cucks and SJWs?

don't care, we have all 3 branches of the united states government

>Meme
>Prequels are bad

Pick one

>white supremacist (human)

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Duh

Have they forgotten the Chiss?

>nigger stormtrooper as MC
>blueman as admiral

Seems pretty white supremacist to me, boss.

Are they saying PoC aren't Human?

>Disney star wars
> favorite movies.

Holy shit, this is not a photoshop, this is real

FUCKING
LOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

>he cares about a rehashed franchise solely made to cash in on the name

The Empire was always based upon Nazis.

>Coworker is a Black who cosplays as a stormtrooper for the group that does it quasi-professionally for conventions and charity events
>He finds out about the tweet (from me) and lets his group know that they need to email disney about this shit

Man people need to understand in an age where anything your say/type will be copied/used against you in a later date, that silence is the ultimate power.

Fuck Starwars and fuck white people!

Is he saying only whites are human?

Face it, at this point Star Wars is just fan fiction.

Star Wars has always been corny numale tier bollocks though. Including the originals. Absolute shite.

>empire is a white supremacist organization
>first stormtrooper we see remove his helmet is black

Trump will jail crooked hillary

Never liked Star Wars. Terrible series. @GeorgeLucasILM is kidding himself.

Nice check, but you're wrong. The empire was the US military industrial complex. Lucas confirmed this.

>98888888

meme

I think its great that melanin-blessed kangz with uncalcified pineal glands (the gland where melanin is produced before being distributed to your skin, FACTS) are finally being recognized for their acting ability. Hollywood has ignored them until now, the current year.

o fugg son

holy shit what a cuck

What a wasted get, mine is better

Seriously boycott Hollywood, SJW propoganda + basically owned by Chinese government + massive pedo ring

>The Empire is a white supremacist organization
>Composed of 99% of clones of a black guy for the first 20 years
I suppose that makes sense. You know, like how the KKK was 99% black people at one point, and so were the Nazis.

The empire was originally made up mostly of Clones. Now that they aren't using a clone army, they have black soldiers. The guy that wrote that tweet is a retard.

Growing up is realizing that Voldemort was right, and so was the Galactic Empire :^)

I gave up on hollywood. 99.99% of the shit released is shit. In about 10 years I'll sit down and watch the 8 worthwhile movies that have come out in that time.

EVERY TIME

We get alot of those nowadays.

idk desu senpai

Fuuuuuck, that 1 away get

>black

Maori. Also he means that the Empire is a "human supremacist" organization, which is meant to be a more inclusive version of a white supremacist organization. I remember this shit from the novels too.

OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET

Vader blew up Alderaan. A nigger pretty much wiped out the rich white planet of the galaxy.

Literally nothing changed then?
It's always been about that, read the novels.

>Implying that wasnt made blatantly fucking clear in the latest star wars
>People thought they were clever for picking up on it

That is the best way to do it. A great movie this year will still be a great movie in 10 years.

yes

Should have voted Palpatine! Sad!

Hahahahahhaahahahaha it worked

>advocating (((weitz))) genocide

The empire was literally always white supremacist.

This. Does nobody remember how special thrawn being an alien in charge was?

Beautiful

oh fuck I can only imagine the phone calls that he received from his bosses because of that. I think fucking with the brand like that is probably an effective way to fuck yourself right out of the company, whether you are selling beverages or high space fantasy

>Star Wars was always bad
Wrong. Everything that came after this remastered VHS collection is NuStarWars and shit.

Note for young people: This is the last version of the original trilogy that was released before Lucas started fucking with it.

He deleted it pretty soon after, i imagine Disney came down hard on him for it

We already called that Disney wars would be about multiracial liberals vs white supremacists months ago. When people talk about radical white males, it means they think an army of kylo rens took over Washington.

I guess star wars was all about genociding niggers and WW2. Thanks for reminding me!

they were all clones of a brown man ffs

For the Empire!

You sounds like a fun guy to be around

But Chris Weitz is wrong according to Kevin Smith, it was the rebels who were the white supremacists.

youtube.com/watch?v=7L9io-b9Uew

No you dumbass the empire always had s thing to favor humans.
Do you not remember how Han Solo and chewey met?
God you poltards are something the fuck else

mAh nigga. I have those in a bag somewhere with a VCR. For the special days.

You're the one with identity politics here.
It's a fucking movie you retarded fuck, so take your shit shove it.

bwahaha...SJWs don't realize that they're the bad guys. Lol...if there's a rebellion, it's us

P sure he was a New Zealander

>I bought a bunch of Storm trooper but I will be returning it

That is the phrase that scared Disney.
They don't give a shit about anything unless it will cut into their profits.

And then there's the fact that the Empire is ruled by an anarchist group of overly emotional special snowflakes constantly fighting for power and conscripts aliens easily so long as they're force sensitive and only look at power as the worth of an individual. AND that the Sith race itself gets a pass on their xenophobia.

So they're certainly more liberal-minded than given credit for.

>(human)
Really made me think.

Is it just me or is he saying only white people are human

>waaah the empire was about human supremacy since the 80's it's obviously current year identity politics
Fucking educate yourself. When has the empire not shown a racist outlook towards nonhumans?
I don't remember any of their major characters being alien. There was a reason for that compared to the Rebel Alliance which included so many different alien species that got the short stick i.e. Bothans

>Is it just me or is he saying only white people are human
He's saying that only white supremacists are human.

It's been there for the last 20 years.

its was created using facism comunism and nazism as basis, soo yea its very likely that
this definition is actually the jedy not the empire.

>sith
>race
Uh, not in the actual movies no

>Fucking educate yourself.
It's a fucking fictional movie you retarded child. Literally kill yourself now.

> White supremacist
> Nigger clones
Pick one