/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Darth Rey Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds" (Mon 26)
Darth Vader #12: The Rule of Five (Wed 28)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Jedi Night & DUME
youtube.com/watch?v=gapXiLIYifI

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Non-huMan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GEE I WONDER IF THIS POSTER HAS INNOCENT INTENTIONS

Just started listening to the Ahsoka audiobook. I'm liking it so far. Having Ashley narrate it is a nice touch, and it's helping me get immersed. Though, hearing "Ahsoka" refer to herself in the 3rd person all the time is a bit odd.

To the pure, all things are pure.

Dark Rey wouldn't even be satisfying because Disney Wars doesn't seem to care about the whole Light Side/Dark Side debacle.

>You will never find a mostly functional droid waitress in the dumpster behind the diner that you can bring how and let run your home kitchen.

>find a droid waitress
>use her for the kitchen
Fool, there is so much more she could do for you...

I dont know which image triggers more autism THIS image or those jedi temple pics that keep getting posted.

Careful.

I have made my choice and I will accept the consequences.

REEEEEEEEEEE

So what you are saying is, she could also do laundry?

>we will never know what Ventress would have looked like in Rebels

Even Tinkerbell isn't safe from the SW marketing machine at Disney. That's sad.

She could tide my pods, if you catch my meaning

"There she goes again. She's Tide-ed up and I can't find anything"

It's okay, user. Don't cry. Be strong. Be strong for her. It's what she would have wanted.

why are you the way you are

Should these movies be connected to star wars. As movies set in the present day timeline?

No. Are you stupid? No.

Not unless you come up with a compelling reason why instead of just another shitpost.

ryan coogler would make a good star wars movie director.

no, i don't want (you)s

The Fifth element, no. I,Robot could work.

>long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away

I think you missed something...

Star Wars is set in a "galaxy" not a universe. And universes have alot of Galaxies within. And all the movies are in the past. There can be another Galaxy where these exist in present say. Plus they have alot of elements from Star Wars. So they could be a twin galaxy to the main SWU.

I think the answer would be “not as good” because none of the characters do. At least we didn’t have to see them flatten her shapely ass and pert boobies and cover up all her bare skin like Ahsoka.

I wonder what's going on in the present day galaxy

That's dumb. You should stop. Are you high?

This gif will never not make me happy.

Im just having fun actually. Since ST has bored the shit outta me. I thought it be fun to make new theories is all.

Their vorlons and shadows continue to fertilize and weed the lesser races.

You can do better. I hope you can, anyway.

>Cheat Code: Darth Sidious MOD.
Type: TheSenate

I DID NOT MURDER HIM

Who is best clone and why is it this guy?

>I thought it be fun to make new theories is all.
In what time period will Rian's trilogy take place? Post ST, Pre PT, during the OT, the truly distant past, or the far far future?
My bet is the in the Unknown Regions during the OT. Chiss vs notVong or Snoke's origin story.

Chiss v Notvong

Who was Snoke?

>tfw when I was a kid I had an overpowered Clone Trooper OC of my own
Those were the days

Dexter's diner is comf

Holy Shit! This man is on his Commander Boss shit.

The last person we'd expect.

Mutant abomination son of a clone and a Kaminoan.

So what's the plan, Vice Admiral?

A literal nobody chump has got nothing on the Fox.

Would you let Shaak Ti cum inside your ass?

Snoke muses about visions of the future in general and their interpretation. Be careful or die. He learned this when he was young and the galaxy was different. At an old age he knows how much is left out in visions.
Snoke has left legions of uncounted dead adversaries that underestimated him.
Snoke was an unexpected leader. The Imperials did not foresee that he would be the one. Not Rax, Sloane, the political fanatic Ormes Apolin or Brendol Hux. As potential leaders they were all co-opted, sidelined or destroyed. Only Armitage Hux (our general Hux) was left, who is a total tool.
The rise of the First Order was mostly improvisation, not a grand plan.
The Emperor's Contingency plan was engineered to destroy and bring forth a rebirth, stronger than before.
For decades there were shipyards, laboratories and storehouses in the Unknown Regions.
Snoke's knowledge saved the First Order from demise (potential threats).
Sidious knew of and Snoke learned of truths about the Force in the Unknown Regions that lay there waiting to be rediscovered.
Snoke appreciated that Luke went on a quest for truth before recreating a failing order such as the Jedi Order.
Anakin and Luke were instruments of the Cosmic Force.
Luke connected (as people) with Snoke to gain knowledge.
Snoke does not need Rey in this time of victory anymore, but she would be a good apprentice/tool in the past.

He was a mecha suit for THIS bitch. She was in the torso controlling everything. Why do you think sparks came out?

Snoke was a Force-sensitive humanoid alien who ruled the First Order as Supreme Leader approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. Snoke was a powerful figure, skilled with the dark side of the Force, who had been the master of the the Force-sensitive Kylo Ren, master of the Knights of Ren, and at least one other yet unknown apprentice. Because of his influence, Kylo destroyed the new generation of Jedi being trained by his uncle, Luke Skywalker, destroying his chances of restoring the Jedi Order and forcing him into exile. In 34 ABY,[8] during the cold war between the New Republic and the First Order, Snoke sent the commanding triumvirate of Starkiller Base, Kylo Ren, General Armitage Hux, and Captain Phasma, to steal the map to Skywalker, which contained his location, find Skywalker, and kill him, thus destroying the Jedi once and for all. During the search, Hux unleashed the Starkiller superweapon under Snoke's approval, on the Hosnian system, incapacitating the New Republic. However, the Resistance retaliated and destroyed Starkiller Base before it could fire on their own base. During the evacuation, Snoke ordered Hux to bring an injured Kylo Ren, who had murdered his father, Han Solo, at Snoke's urging, and been bested by a Force-sensitive scavenger named Rey wielding Skywalker's lightsaber during the battle, to him in order to complete his training.[4]

It doesn't matter who he was. What matters is his plan.

Christ on a crutch, user, that's all too plausible.

>Fuck off you cocky manlet spic
Jesus was it a good idea to allow Raimi rewrite this scene In the blue ray?

Only if she let me play with her lekku.

Well congratulations, he got himself killed. What’s the next step in his master plan?

>Behead all Imperials. The day of the lightsaber is coming.
What the fuck Raimi?

Of course.

Destroying the Vong... with no survivors!

YABBA DABBA DOO

>That female Rodian

Will we have to wait for the Rebels episodes to air at 9PM EST again, or will they become available sooner?

Some one with more skill than me should put her performances to "Killer Queen." Her blowing Ziro away took me by surprise, anyway.

Last week, judging by, wait we must.

>Shaak Ti will never be your mom

In college I wrote a short film about that.

It's about an old man and his disciple doing a pilgrimage to Mustafar, which has long become a frozen lava planet. The old man feels strong fuckery going on with the force somewhere, and the disciple thinks he's just senile. It would start with the legend: "Not so long ago, in a galaxy far, far away."

The story would start after the old man dies. The disciple keeps his lightsaber as a memento and continues looking for the spot his master wanted to find, to bury the lightsaber. After investigating a crashed ship, he's attacked by 3 people with strangely shaped lightsabers. The disciple promptly defeats them with his master's lightsaber, and decides to bury it to avoid hurting more people.

He then has a vision. He's at the place he was looking for: the spot where Anakin died millenia ago. The hate he felt left a huge tear in the force or whatever, which is somehow still present to that day.

The disciple starts to walk back to his ship, but he sees a small fire near the wreckage. Huddled near it, there's two brothers, who appear to have been hiding. He offers them food. They seem to trust him. He shows them an old book, and offers to tell them a story. They nod. He starts:

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away"

Well, since you were demoted by my boss a couple hours ago and lost your entire command today I'm going to tell you nothing as nothing you could do would possibly be beneficial and the fact that the First Order was able to track us through hyperspace makes it very likely they have a spy on board. Simply sit tight and I will inform you of the plan once we need you in preparation to enact it. With any luck you won't react petulantly to my dismissive attitude toward you even though I just had command of the entire Resistance thrust upon me by the deaths of our entire senior staff, which you failed to prevent, and am tasked with figuring out a way to evade an implacable foe with capabilities unknown to us that grossly outnumbers and outguns us. I hope you won't enact a crazy scheme behind my back involving sneaking a First Order defector you met a couple days ago and a mechanic you met a couple minutes ago onto the First Order flagship to shut down a hypothetical tracking device with the help of a complete stranger on the advice of a barkeep you've never met that reveals our plan of escape to the First Order and results in the deaths of most of the Resistance, myself included. Also, if you could refrain from mutiny when I actually tell you my plan, like you demanded, it'd be really great.

>"You know, Luke, with great power comes great responsibility. Master Yoda called it "Jedi's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The weequays, the rodians, the toydarians...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the force tree. The Day of the saber is near, Luke. We'll have every wookie in this galaxy dead or in chains in 10 years, and may the Force have me stabbed by my good friend this very night if I'm wrong. Force bless the First Galatic Empire."
Raimi brought his A-Game to the ANH 4k remasters.

>ywn be spitroasted by Ahsoka and Shaak Ti
>ywn fall asleep during after sex cuddling in a tangled mess of lekku

Imagine the obese sack of soy that wrote this.

Ahsoka Stop! I dont want to cum anymore! Im tired. And you are hurting me. Im begging you. Please.

veers a shit

>Cuddling in a tangled mass of lekku
Shit, that sounds amazing.

>that Ahsoka has any clue what to do with either tab A or slot B.

Krennic, my hat is superior to yours and you know it
not my fault you forgot

>Not so long ago, in a galaxy far, far away
Made me smile.

So Admiral Diane used the hyperdrive to enter the Light Side Lodge, from which she’ll be able to free Luke, Laura and Cooper from the parallel universe, right?

Haha I wish Disney would slut it up to increase sale

If they get renewed for another season, sure.

>Only through superlaser fire can we achieve communism.
What the fuck?

"Rey you're late"
>At least I didn't fly a FUCKING SPACE SHIP INTO THE GODDAMN SUPREMACY YOU SAND SPOOK

I know this is 3 months after TLJ but my god was this the norm in entertainment?

>You'll never repaint her with a kick ass flame job.

Was she a good friend?

>At least I didn't fly a FUCKING SPACE SHIP INTO THE GODDAMN SUPREMACY YOU SAND SPOOK
Says the girl who flew the Falcon through a wrecked SSD.

She wasn't even a good kamikaze pilot, which was yet another plan she didn't tell anyone about.

>"The Muun is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Muun and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”"
Jesus christ Lucas

Wrong show, user.

I did it, I finally found an image with her hair covering her fivehead

Just noticing they have suspiciously similar clothing.

There is nothing wrong with a fivehead.

The EU isn't sh-

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Non-huMan

I liked it better with the fivehead

Emo Rey.

read that as he-man and got confused