Unsounded

How will the queen respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

casualvillain.com/Unsounded/2018_entries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>And then all lizards in Cresce were killed in a genocide, the end.

Reminder: The Fanfic and Fanart contest is up casualvillain.com/Unsounded/2018_entries.html

what's with all the niggers?

stupidly, most likely

Oh no those poor dogs.

You're late what's going on?

There's your fifth column, lady. Riiight through the abdomen.

Rekt by a bunch of lizards. How did she have the balls to threaten anybody?

Looks like that one lizard's drawing a bead on a her.

>Beadman's Better Bows
perfect

Servers her right, Beadman was partially offering to pay her not to kill her.

lots and lots of rape.

Lol owned

Shartshane is setting the entire world up for more mayhem then it can take I think. Agitating things between Alderode and Cresce, the Silver Abomination, General Bell and his planned regicide and the snake monster guy. Beadman is insane if he thinks hes going to end up on top by the end of this.
By the end of this there wont be a world left to stand on.

>Beadman is insane if he thinks hes going to end up on top by the end of this.
Nah, I think he has is handling the situation pretty nicely. No one can connect him to the silver, or at the very least not directly. The gamble in west is rigged in his favor with plenty of ways for him to win big and little chance to lose anything.

Damn, I thought she'd go down harder than that. RIP.

>Betrayed, impaled, abandoned and eaten alive by two-toes
Rilursa... had a hard life.

No, as royalty she probably had a soft and easy life. Her death on the other hand...

Wait. That red one has his jaw directly on the path for the crossbow string.

So call me an idiot for forgetting, but I don't remember this old nigga broad at all.

What previous arcs has she been in? Ashley implied she met Sette? Somehow?

i think he's cocking it.

No. It's just Queen Sonories sister. The queen will get pissed about this in the next few pages, or maybe later. Gonna be a lizard pogrom soon.

But didn't Ashley say some comment like 'Hey I think I know your daughter' or something?

she's be fine.

I feel like the queen sent her here on the off chance she would die on the way there/back. Sounds like something royal siblings would do.

With his mouth?

I think the thin string is just camouflaged in his face.

Could be she saw this

Dead Starfish really puts a smile on my face. I wish he could die over and over again.

Careful what you wish for

well there WAS a sharte street rat too

that makes it better, right?

Starfish is not dead. The silver is keeping him alive for nightmare material. I can not express my disappointment when I realized this myself.

I feel like there's an unwritten law somewhere for rulers about "Do NOT arm your peasants with crossbows, ever." Beadman must be serious about his support for Two-toes if he's willing to arm them that heavily.

And he only has one eye which presumably would impair his depth perception and ability to aim a crossbow.

Love that warchief nigga's bling

seems tumblr is upset their queen was slain. I'm not really sure what the misogyny was, being called Poodle instead of Lapdog?

Just trolls desu, she gets them every so often.

judging by her sister, probably, but the queen herself's still kind of a mystery - most of what we know about her is reader speculation, kasslynian rumor, and the word of a literal snake

i don't think we know enough to judge

>misogynistic'd
and opinion discarded.

>Starfish is not dead. The silver is keeping him alive for nightmare material.
Nah, he's as 'alive' as Toby was
At worst some memories from the khert possess his body, like some memory of Stockyards dad in Toby

if that was an opinion at all - i'm with . probably just a very convincing troll

I feel like the overall fanart quality has gone down but there still some nice pieces and a good variety of characters drawn. And someone made a snowglobe, damn.

The sister was a dumbass, her agenda consisted in wagging her finger at the king and expecting the shartesshanians to join the war effort. She then rejected a perfectly good deal and was making plans to get involved their internal religious matters. The Queen, I am not so sure, she seems to be playing her cards close to her chest.

Hes putting an awful lot of trust in the machinations of a Vampire, Uncontrollable pain fueled abomination and surviving all out war between two military juggernauts.

The snowglobe was great.

>Beadman must be serious about his support for Two-toes if he's willing to arm them that heavily.

Beadman only has to treat them slightly better than 'like talking garbage' and he's probably the best spiderpaw most of them have ever known.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAIN

Agreed.

People like him are used to being survivors, so they start to think the law of momentum applies to it.

"I survived all that other stuff, so this'll be no problem."

And that's how they think right up until they feel the noose around their neck.

People also forget how war with Alderode can turn the battlefield into a khert hellscape.

I am beginning to suspect that Sonorie sent her there just to die.

I didn't know she was going to ECCC. I'm excited, I'm going Thursday and Friday.

If she's playing 4D chess and behind Ruck brainwashing Bell, then she did. If she's not, she didn't.

unless she wants her children by foi-hellick to inherit a united crescerode and needs the zealous heir out of the way for that to happen

Sup Forums - comics and medieval politics

From Tumblr
Anonymous asked: Maybe I'm too distrustful, but I think the queen is behind this assassination as part of some complicated plan. She seems the type who'd sacrifice her sister for the greater good of Cresce! It would be extra tragic for Rilursa to be a pawn in her beloved sister's plan against Alderode, and you can't spell tragedy without unsounded

Ashley: It’s an interesting idea.

At the end of the day though, Queen Sonorie has only been in one scene of the comic and we don’t know a lot about what she’s truly like or what kinds of things she’s capable of. Like Nary she’s a character we’ve heard a lot about - much of it negative - but only spent a very small amount of time with. She gets some scenes this chapter that will round her character out a bit more, and you may find your image of her changes.

Hasn't it been said that the queen doesn't really ever give birth herself? Therefore, she ain't gonna have and half Ald babies, but she has many adopted babies. She has two other husbands, I believe, and the next queen will be chosen from the pool of all these candidates, so it's not like it would be automatically inherited if she actually did have children with him.

>you may find your image of her changes

Somehow I doubt that, considering what was done to her Aldish boyfriend.

Good people can do horrible things for a cause they think is worthy.

Nah, fuck her.
And fuck Bastion too.

Anyone who does what either of them did can no longer claim to be "good people."

We can all agree that Duane is a generally good person, yet he's killed many people, propped up a system that uses child soldiers, condoned torture, and is misogynistic and nationalistic. I'm not saying it's the same thing and what she's done is justified, In fact I agree with you- what they've done is inexcusable. I'm just saying that people have shades of grey to them. That's what makes them interesting characters.

Ashley is a classic example of internalized misogyny.

You're not a good person at that point any more.

>crescerode

More like United Jabland

What Duane has done is moral within his own sociocultural and historical context.

What Queenie has done is moral in NO context.

TAKE MY ENERGY BASED SHART

Why would she know Sette? That comment by Ashley was just to remind us that Nary is the one who's Settes father

I know, that's what made me so confused. I was like 'did they pass by each other on the road or something?'

moral relativism can suck my dick, user

Morality is relative. There's no such thing but what we make, and different groups have vastly different standards.

fixed

Fuck off with that shit, Duane is my man and will have that ratfink core leeched as soon as he can see him.

>Anonymous asked: Is the name "Jab" short for anything?

>Punchyourface.

For all we know the queen sent her there to die.

I like the logo on the crossbow

Could be the Queen thought the moral thing to do is to neutralize the threat to her people in whatever way possible. the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and all that