They just had a Pepe sketch on Robot Chicken

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bigsickondabs/status/967981321594294272
m.youtube.com/watch?v=34w4KBBQ0_w
youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show me.

Prove it.

Why does Ben have to hate on Furie? Boys Club was some good shit.

Who the hell is Matt Furie?

>They just had a Pepe sketch on Robot Chicken
Pics or it didnt happen, what was it about anyways?

I just fucking seen it oh fuck

inb4 fake and gay
how cringy was it

>starting a thread with a Garrison comic
Oh I'm sure this won't quickly devolve into Sup Forums vs tumblr arguments for the gorrilionth time

exactly

>doesn't post a link or a screenshot for proof
you could've at least posted a comic that wasn't shit, faggot.

I saw it. Jesus.

falso y maricon

i just saw it
>pepe ruins thanksgiving with his red pills
>michigan j frog is his dad
>trump nukes america

i shit you not.

Lil Seth Green thinks Pepe has a creator. Sad!

>normie meme on normie TV
And this is surprising why exactly?

that sounds kinda funny were these literal redpills or the tinfoil kind

Isn’t it a little late for a thanksgiving joke?

cringe kind

it was just on live TV, wait until someone uploads it

basically michigan j frog is having some family dinner, the frogs all start talking politics, and the young pepe spouts off some racist shit, they get into a fistfight, and get taken to jail

they make amends, say the new president probably wont be so bad, and in the background a nuke goes off

the sketch ends with a caption
>based on a true story

What’s the story of his Ben Garrison guy? I’ve never been to Sup Forums before

What's the difference?

>basically michigan j frog is having some family dinner, the frogs all start talking politics, and the young pepe spouts off some racist shit, they get into a fistfight, and get taken to jail
>they make amends, say the new president probably wont be so bad, and in the background a nuke goes off
>the sketch ends with a caption
>>based on a true story
God, Sup Forums is going to have a meltdown over this

Meh skit. Liked the Beast Wars and Monster in My Pocket one’s.

Big deal. Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy had Pepe as guest character over a decade before any of this political lunacy happened.

twitter.com/bigsickondabs/status/967981321594294272

Lackluster libertarian political cartoonist became a Sup Forums meme as they started editing his cartoons to be anti-Semitic (to the point where some mistook the edits for the originals). The meme gradually evolved to sign any blatantly racist shit with Ben Garrison's signature.

Eventually it turned out the guy who started the edits was also a Jew. Garrison has since gone somewhat insane now that he's "in on the joke".

He's an ex-KKK leader who makes racist cartoons, most frequently depicting jews.

later on there's a very quick sketch with a treasure troll in his bedroom, typing at the computer

all he says is "im not racist, but" and the sketch ends

and he fucked Weird Al

Oh shit, i have a whole bag of MIMP figurines. I thought that line was too obscure even for seth
>TFW no bleymme figure
Feels bad man

>ben garrison is majes anti globalist political comics
>comics are cringy sterotypical "label everything" political comics
>Sup Forums starts editing them and making them racist
>ben throws a bitchfit about it
>Sup Forums doubles down and makes an entire backstory for zyklon ben garrison the super nazi
>ben finally catches on to the joke
>visits Sup Forums, and has a good laugh
>now he is /our guy/

>>basically michigan j frog is having some family dinner, the frogs all start talking politics, and the young pepe spouts off some racist shit, they get into a fistfight, and get taken to jail

Admittingly that is pretty funny.

lel

Robot Chicken is still getting new episodes? I forgot it existed.

that was crazy when he started posting on infinitychan.

>all he says is "im not racist, but" and the sketch ends
I hated seth green for years and had no respect for him, but it seems like hes somehow lowered my respect for himself when i thought i had none to give him.

jesus fucking christ, Garrison is an awful cartoonist

>garrison

You have to go back

They made a pretty nice sketch of Beast Wars with David Kaye

WE DID IT REDDIT

You cannot inagine the rage i feel that this shit is still one years after i grew out of it, but things like ATHF or dreamcorp are dead and buried

It's weird, my brain keeps telling me this is a Kelly comic

>Kelly
>In color
Your brain is either retarded or colorblind.

Name one awful thing about the comic in OP.

Those two are the same shit

Link?

>No nose change
One job retard

Someone please combine these two so that they are facing each other and synchronized.

It must be nice to live in a make-believe world where governments don't manipulate and keep insidious secrets from their public.

>Robot Chicken
m.youtube.com/watch?v=34w4KBBQ0_w

Close, but here's a better version

>Ben Garrison is paranoid conspiracyfag libertarian
>Real big fan of Thomas Nast
>Does a lot of high-quality comics in Nast's style
>Sup Forums gets a hold of the comics and replaces Federal Reserve/Deep State/Illuminati/The Elite with jews
>Ben is mad as fuck, so Sup Forums keeps doing it
>Meme eventually mutates into this idea of Ben Garrison as being some sort of hardcore racist
>Around 2014 a guy called Joshua Ryne Goldberg (jewish) is arrested for trolling a guy from ISIS into carrying out an attack
>It comes out that Goldberg also did a fuckton of Sup Forums's Ben Garrison edits
>Sup Forums dumps the blame on Goldberg as well as moot, plus Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer, letting them "make nice" with Ben
>Around this time The Great Video Game Slap-Fight is going in full force, anti-SJWism is taking off
>Ben cashes in on that, gaining a following outside of Sup Forumsacks
>Then Trump-a-mania starts
>Ben gets on the trump train in part due to Sup Forums
>This gets Ben legitimate success, he actually gets commissions from Breitbart and shit
>Lefties fucking hate Ben for being a big Trump guy and also insinuating that Obama's wife is a dude
>Can't call him a nazi without looking really stupid because of his past history
>Some still dig up the Zyklon Ben edits and think it's the real deal anyway
>During all of this ongoing drama Ben's skills as a caricature artist improve, but his comics show increasing reliance on labels, and he crams more and more stuff into there

That's pretty much the entire saga to my knowledge

kek

Furie got mad at all the magapedes using Pepe and sued several of them because he's a hardcore progressive liberal.

I think Furie's gonna be the one pissed
He'll probably tell them they should've done a Boys Club sketch

Also he killed Pepe in an 'expansion' comic that he published on twitter when it became clear that he couldn't get Sup Forums's hands off of him no matter how hard he tried.

My god that's awful.

>magapedes
Where does the centipede thing for this come from?

>secrets
What secrets? They seem just find doing it out in the open.

Holy shit I fucking hate Robot Chicken

Reminder that the Robot Chicken writers read Sup Forums yet still wrote this shit

Fake and gay

This show has always been fucking horrible

This song played in a series of Trump debate montages
youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

>inb4 they use Sup Forumsnrad
Honestly, fuck Sup Forumsnrad they can keep him
Now Hope Corgi on the other hand

i feel bad because i like boys club and it's a bummer that the real pepe had to die because of this. like why ruin your comic to be spiteful to random internet assholes?

Didn't Boys Club end long before Pepe being used by r/The_Donald?

We had a fun time editing his other characters after he killed Pepe.

Boys Club was funny enough without the edits though. It worked for Ben and Sarah Anderson but it just seems tired at this point. Nazis are getting old and it could have at least gotten creative with making them Klansmen or Natsoc.

Google "You can't stump the Trump". It's from a series of remixes made by Sup Forums. Fact: Trump himself retweeted one (with the most views) in late 2015.

>make a character
>autistic retards start mass shitposting pepe memes inorder to get normies to stop using pepe
>trump and to a lesser extent facebook trump supporters get a hold of pepe
>shit posting turns up to 11
>hillary clinton and crew use this to deface trump supporters
>shit posting goes even further beyond
>now media is running the story about pepe

Honestly I can't blame him.

he did a collab with hotwheels of 8ch and all proceeds went to based Sup Forums

Well, it's his character.
I remember that one principle who made a children's book less subtle than WW2 Nazi propaganda called "Pepe and Pede"
He's bringing Pepe back
He seriously thinks he can save the character's reputation

>He seriously thinks he can save the character's reputation
I think he could mostly because a lot of the pepe shitposting seems to have subsided.

he's a good artist and writer who created pepe in his comic Boy's Club, he pussied out when the MSM started saying he was responsible for creating nazi memes. He killed off his character and made a public apology, he did the stupidest and smartest thing. He should have tried to get a bit of money out of it then distanced himself from it so it would interfere with his career instead he just make everyone hate him. I loved Boy's Club way before pepe became a meme, I even gifted it to my friend before he moved outta state. I'm sad bro's I'm really sad now

now we just watched a wolf with 6 enormous tits fuck a retarded man

>magapedes

Was D. W. Griffith's reputation saved?

Not even Sup Forums likes them

Thats the AS standard

>RC thinks that people old enough to know these characters watch their shit

I still want a Boys Club adult swim show

People only care about Pepe because of the reaction image memes and honesty Matt Furie should be grateful that anyone gave his obscure stoner comic exposure in the first place.

>waah, he ruined my character ;(
fully autistic

>Make America Great Again!

>Having your character be considered a hate symbol
>grateful

>Matt Furie should be grateful that anyone gave his obscure stoner comic exposure in the first place.
He was, but when multiple news sources twist the truth and start reporting about how he supports neo-Nazi's, he couldn't exactly stay quite for much longer.

It was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation and I kinda feel bad for him.

I feel SUPER bad for him. I would hate myself if something like that happened to something I created and there wasn't a damn thing I could do.

>I kinda feel bad for him

For being the kind of pussy who gives into bullying and (((media))) lies?

>Make a character as an extension of yourself
>Autists on the internet meme it into becoming some sort of racist symbol
>Your OC will always and forever be thought of as that
>"He should be grateful we gave him popularity!"
I too, dream of becoming the next school shooter.

Boys Club was always unfunny stoner humor that only got praise for being indie.

blame the early 2010s sbahj culture

>unironically believing pepe was ever racist

Yknow I coulda lived the rest of my life not knowing this piece of garbage existed
Imagine that

would probably agree with you

Matt Furie's gonna be PISSED.

Not that, Pepe has become the symbol of beta male patheticness and impotent human-hating nonsense

>Nazis are getting old
Nah, they can't be ignored because they're part of the tale of the 6,000,000 - never forget, goy.