Mr.Pickles

New season starts in 20 minutes or so. I made this thread because I want you to sit through this shit with me and talk about it even it's as bad as we imagine.

I'm pickle rick.

Thread ruined.

So is the dog still OP as fuck?

He got a power nerf in season 2 and sometimes got the comeuppance

I don't know why people say this is a bad show, it's edgy sure but it's nearly as bad as Rick and Morty.

sometimes, like now, he requires the help of his underground cult.

Do they ever show full-on penetration between Mr Pickles and the mom?

KINO

He was going to last season, but chickened out at the last second. Kinda like how Brian chickened out but without the cucking.

Is it true that Mr.Pickles (or the concept at least) was stolen from Emily Youcis?

>Sheriff talking to black guy like that
Amazing

>youcis

NO YOU CIS

>Tommy straight-up denies Mr. Pickles his pickle.
>Mr. Pickles expresses sadness.
Is he still OP if he can be defeated by a mentally challenged child.

GIVE HER THE KNOT SHERIFF

>sheriff fucking a giant titted wolf
Christ this show

Sheriff actually fucking does it/spoiler]

Think I woke up the neighbors laughing at Mr. Pickles realizing how close he got to the Sherrif’s sloppy seconds.

You wouldn't?

post screenshots

Id watch this show but its not very funny

mega?

They wasted the reveal about the grandmother being the gimp; should have used that for a major plot exposition dump since we are long overdue one.

Agreed.

All we know right now is that the dog's an eldritch abomination with an underground temple with worshippers and unspeakably groutesque freaks as slaves.

We also know he is somehow bond to the boy and needing to protect him, which may or may not also extend to the mother too as far as him being bond by as of yet explained reasons (beyond wanting dog/human intercourse) to protect her like he does her son.

Technically the wolf fucked him, she did all of the work after all.

someone please do this

screenshot

how did this shit get a third season

it's unironically the worst cartoon adult swim has aired

>What
>A
>Cunt
>inuously
>annoying
>woman

Why aren't there any fucking links?

Sheriff is literally the definition of manchild, though.

>"I knew it was your mother in my bed and not you honey because I could smell..."
>"Fish?"
>"oh, no thanks"
Kino

>Louis?
>I
>told
>you
>to
>call me
>Blade

>We also know he is somehow bond to the boy and needing to protect him
I don't think there's anything special or mysterious at work there.
I didn't notice it at first, but I gradually came to realize that if you remove all the satanic stuff, Mr. Pickles IS a "good boy" for Tommy (and the family and the townspeople to a lesser extent), like a stereotypical TV dog. I think that's what keeps the show from being just a brain-dead gorefest. Mr. Pickles is a loyal and helpful pet dog, who also happens to be satanic.

To clarify, Mr. Pickles is not a satanic dog using the family as his cover. He's a pet dog with a secret satanic passtime.

Yeah, and he's quite clearly accepting of being treated as a dog by pretty much anybody.

Just doesn't like being mis-treated as a dog.