FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
-------------------------
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Senpai has noticed our shitposts and is whining to the local press about how persecuted he is because we shared all his disgusting instagram pics, topkek:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVmQl8GL9fE
app.wisemapping.com/c/maps/482187/public
boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97944599/
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
drpong.net/img/bgd_linken.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_manifest.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_angebote.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_bilder.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_programm.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_index.gif
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98473029
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looking for anything on art meetings, art associations, art galleries or groups that Jeff Koons and James Alefantis were both members of.

Autistic shitcunts.

Appreciate the bump shillanon

youtube.com/watch?v=sVmQl8GL9fE

We need to look into this guys.

>here all day long insulting people for no reason
>calls others autistic

That's rich.

this idiot

Thanks OP.

I don't think that's a good idea, leafbro - that's how Alefantis and his cohort all put their Instagrams & twitters to private. We need them to NOT KNOW we're gathering info on them. If they are tipped off, then we lose access to information that WAS public.

My pleasure to help. I'll also save what you posted in notes.

Regarding Masonry and its symbolism, see pic related

>bake new bread
>only the shills migrate

bump

Hey lads, what were those threads and pic that were just getting deleted?

If it's important it will come up along the natural course of things. If you think it's valuable then find something useful yourself.

Can anyone help with this shit? I'm looking for links between Koons and Alefantis, I have heard they were members of the same art groups

I think it was stuff having to do with Madeleine McCann

Good job user.

Posting connection here between Rachel Chandler, her company Midland Management and Casting, NY, with Registered Agent, Inc. (a/k/a Bill Havre), also the Registered Agent of Zanarkand in Georgia (website with weird code)

the pizza cucks are back

i just want you to know im the one reporting these threads and getting them deleted,
they are slide disinfo shill shit
BTFO C U C K S

Watch this fags. It explains a lot about CTR's David Brock as he produced it.

Friendly reminder to ignore and hide shills. Don't waste ressources on them, dig harder instead.

Gotta eat dinner; bbl

all the old threads are getting deleted.

>archive.is your friend

Friendly reminder that this is all the doing of the masons, which is why there are so many rich people involved. Note the moons and stars used in decoration and logos.

inb4 "Im a mason and I have never heard of ritual abuse/sacrifice etc etc..."

No, you are a fucking tool, a dickhead and an idiot, who is so unimportant, insignificant and useless that you are a part of the web of almost all rich/successful people who act as a tool accountable to the people, in order to achieve zionist/masonic/globalist interest, but you are so pathetic that you are not even told about it.

The masons are behind this whole thing, Sup Forums needs to stop being retarded by pointing fingers at the Jews or the Clintons, they are both puppets of the masons, as the masons are essentially just pre-talmudist kikes hiding under the talmudist jew guise in order to avoid criticism,use the kikes as a scapegoat, and reap the benefits of persecution that mostly the wrong people suffer due to retaliation for the crimes of the masons.

p.s. I am not saying to trust jews or clintons, just for you dickheads who havent realized yet that they are both masonic/zionist puppets, who are the true enemies.

bump

Also, for the autistic American faggot in the last thread, in case he moved on:

>The masons don't have a monopoly

See martin schulz, george soros, recent korean quasi-kike government scandal, zionist """jews""" in israel shitting on the now starving "non-religious" talmudist jewish class, many of them starving to death regularly, covered up by the media. See pizzagate, see officers in law enforcement and judiciaries in every first world and many other countries, see insignia, see world war 1, world war 2, see every single war fought in the past 40 years "exposed" by conspiracy theorists as being "oil wars" as a proxy cover up, when the truth is that a rotschild owned central bank was forced into place in all these countries after they were beaten. See banks, see Clintons, see americas foundation (US capitol blatantly shaped like moloch owl intentionally, tonnes of perfect pyramid and eyes created with all significant buildings, shrines and masonic centers, as the masons took refuge there after a moslty french european attempt to get rid of masons.)

SEE. FUCKING. EVERYTHING.

THE NUMBERS MASON.

how the fuck can you even begin to comprehend pizzagate and pizzagate links when you cant understand something so simple as the masons?

Cmon now lads, I totally remember people talking about how Alefantis and Jeff Koons were members of the same art clubs/groups but now I can't find anything.

It was a bump in disguise 2bh. I can't really help I'm afraid.

welp then you are reported to....

bump

i am interest

KEK has abandoned us because of you retards.

bump

this board is really shit for keeping track of and prioritizing information

Watch that fucking video retards. IT'S A NEW INFO

Bump

>retards
I agree.

Just want to stress how pizzagate means literally nothing as a movement or preventative of globalist kikery until we begin memeing the truth of masonic involvement being the main perpetrator into popular belief.

I want to tell you, Sup Forums, that you genuinely have a chance to put an end to the masons grip on this world if you cause enough of a shit stir, specially now with assange being rumored dead, putin being at an all time anti-globalism high, even the liberals hating zionism and being anti-israel, and a lot of tension in the world.

There will be a war soon, inevitably, but it could be up to you to decide who we are fighting, our brothers, or our twisted manipulators.

I don't read turkish! and what does bombings have to do with doosh bag Brock?

I know, I sometimes keep like 20 tabs open at the same time just so I won't lose shit.

Which one of you autists has info saved on the art groups Alefantis and Koons were a part of, I know it's out there.

I have heard that MCCANN is in the /protected subfolder of elefantis pizza restaurant site, where there's gematria and stenography involved?

Yeah??
??

Roachbro it's all in Turkish, can you explain what it's saying for us?

Call me crazy of you want but I suspect the kek thing as been created by shills like you to derail interesting threads with rolls.
You are not bringing that faggotry here.

well? what is left?

Okay I know it's a HUGE lead and I really SHOULDN'T have missed it but how did we find the Rachel Chandler connection again? How does she link back to Comet Ping Pong and Alefantis?

She doesn't, she has ties to Epstein. Some random user in a roll thread gave us the connection and people went with it from there.

Was that first explosion that gas station explosion in China? I don't know what the second one is.

And I can't read German.

How do you know D Brock produced it?

made me kek, have a handout

Okay thanks!

THIS VIDEO PRODUCED BY BROCK JUST 9 MONTH AND 10 DAYS BEFORE CIA CONTROLLED GULEN'S COUP ATTEMPT 4 MONTHS AGO. BILL AND HILLARY VISITED TURKEY AFTER GOLCUK EARTHQUAKE IN 1999. SEE PIC. AFTER HIS VISIT AROUND 30 CHILDREN WENT MISSING AND THAT AREA EARTHQUAKE HIT WAS ONE OF THE GULEN'S STRONGOLD WITH HIS SCHOOLS AND PRIVATE HOUSES.

Post more pls

>masonry is based on Judaism

What the fuck are you on, you fucking crackhead?

Masonry is just a new name for the quasi-kike pre-talmudist pre-old testament style, satanic religion which later evolved to form Judaism, Islam, Christianity and then a couple more.

The masonic religion pops up with a new name every 400 years after the people expose it, and banish it.

The zionists who make jews 10x worse than the inbred anti-goy rats they already are, are just masons under the pre-talmudist jewish guise in order to claim reperations, and have a scapegoat for genocides.

google translate on the title:
>The baby advertisement of Time Newspaper's blowjob >became a DARBE after 10 days from 9 October to 5 October >2015. You coincidence?

were the bombings from the Coup attempt?

other page

>crawling in my skin
>these wounds they will not heal

He's talking about crawling in another human's skin. What the fuck

How did you first discover the video and how do you know brock produced it?

How do you know it was produced by Brock? That's a big deal if true

occultist and artist user here, just wanted to throw my 2 cents in regarding all of the art discussed in this case. as a disclaimer: i 100% believe this is all real.

due to some irresponsible use of psychedlics and occult rituals, i have experienced what some would term a "kundalini awakening". this caused me to begin making art at an incredible pace. a lot of the symbolism i see in the art beign shared regarding this case has many hallmarks of my work, and i've never been involved in anything coming close to the shit these people are into. i just wanted to let you know that multiple faces, spiritual themes, eyes, butterflies, etc. do not necessarily point to mkultra or other mind control programs. that's it.

Don't try to make Linkin Park a thing, it's not gonna work shilboi

Are you asking what needs to be investigated? Some nice anons have been asking particularly about the connection between Jeff Koons, James Alefantis and artists
You could help research that.

It sure is, but then there are people like me, with like 50 tabs open of previous threads, and windows of equal amounts of tabs researching and /archive/ing links. I'm usually many threads behind because I'm copying good info found and trying to keep it organized in text documents, which is really hard since it's all about connections.

This type of thing is really good for people to see, so that the connections can be seen, and it's all organized with links & notes on each
app.wisemapping.com/c/maps/482187/public

Once someone finds the Jeff Koons connection with Alefantis, I'll add it to the map.

I'm looking stuff up, I'm certain they have connections from the art world but so many old threads have 404ed now that it's impossible to find them

Darbe means coup. Coup was pre planned. Brock's team released that video 9 months and 10 days before coup attempt. It has a baby smiling in the end. You know how much it takes a baby to born. 9 month 10 days.

Gulen is one of cia's guys and Brock's team produced this video showing how a city after successful coup will look like.

user found a good connection with the McCann kidnapping. Worth looking into

Previous Thread:

Guys I think i found some stuff,

blackout.ca its a doc about powers of childrens aid workers.

A few pretty medals just because I like to show off

← Gematria discovery
← Useful wikileak documents boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97944599/
INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg

You're doing God's work user. Praise Kek

OK I get it - but connect the video to Brock.

what is Zaman?

Here is more connection for you

Some user posted this (see pic) in last thread
Where does it come from? Podesta Mails??
it may be directly related to german pingpong bar in berlin called dr.pong.
James Alefantis was there if I remember correctly. (maybe seen on his IG pics)
What I think that is: Put it on a street map of the right scale and several places are highlighted. Just a hunch, but it looks suspiocious. Also it looks like color inverted background of a pic on Dr. Pong, see
all symbols from above picture are on their site

drpong.net/img/bgd_linken.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_manifest.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_angebote.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_bilder.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_programm.gif
drpong.net/img/bgd_index.gif

Let's bump this shit to the top!

It was a joke, shitface.

Zaman is Gulen's newspaper advertised that video on TV before coup attempt but we didn't have a clue what it was about. After coup attempt people got real meaning. And I advise you guys to look into Golcuk earthquake and Clinton's visit. Around 30 children still missing to today.

Care to share any more about the order and what it's like or involves to join?

What happened with that hidden, encrypted page on Comet Pizza's website?

>t. retarded leaf

I'm out because reasons, go to Vimeo and search for "pizza party" user name panda, there is a picture of Brock as daddy

Holy shit, I remember everyone talking about pizza in high school when an album of theirs came out. Wtf!

Subliminal shit? How deep does it go?

please never give up Sup Forumstards, i am so proud

praise kek

This panda is linked to comet ping pong

his mouth = genetic tell that he's a pedo

how is the video tied to Brock?
is it just those few seconds at the beginning?

Oh, I'm glad you mentioned that - they are not difficult to find - Sup Forums has an archive that you can search. Archived threads all have a set format
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98473029
and if you go there, there is the search function in the upper right with all sorts of parameters. Very helpful.

user, there is no one more afraid than the little children they are stealing, raping and selling (and perhaps sacrificing). We're doing this for them so MAN THE FUCK UP.

That's true, user. Not all esoteric knowledge or art is inherently evil. These fuckers, though - they aren't studying to better themselves, they aren't doing anything good, they are intentionally and purposefully evil.

It's a collaborative effort my friend. I'm more of an archivist/librarian. One reason I like it here is because there are no names, no one is doing it for recognition.

Picture of him

▶ ▶

it's from dr pong website. that's a multi screen grab type situation with changed colors and such to point out the shit that we be looking for here sir

thanks for your 2 cents

not being a dick, seriously, thanks