Adventure Time

Tabletop Adventures are always the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

southsidecomicspgh.com/items/STL076540/adventure-time-75-main-wraparound-cvr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is huntress Wizard the new Gwenpool? Woohoo

I wonder how this would've translated to Candies & Zambees.

at least in the Candies & Zambees AU I'm a firm Finn/LSP shipper

So it turns out he did make some new ones in the past six months.

I just realized how far behind I am since I haven't seen anything past the Islands episodes.

[/spoiler]Consolation prize

Will we ever see her again?

I wouldn't mind being raped in the forest by that.

Not enough time.

LSP x Finn would be a lot more popular if LSP was humanoid.

Players who whine and complain about even tiny amounts of hp loss are annoying

Post the side tie bikin huntress wizard

I loved the Candies and Zambees version of The Lich.

Each girl take turns playing HW and bonding with Finn in the process

>YFW your waifu is the Azula of Adventure Time

Huntress best girl.

I'm surprised there isnt a no way fag edit

Huntress wizard is for wild sex in a forest clearing.
Bandit princess is for CFNM.
Canyon is for peeling off Finn's clothes and carrying him in her cleavage.
Fionna is for breeding doggystyle.

someone here be my internet gf

>Islands
I wonder who played Susan in C&Z.

Two weeks for the next Bomb (March 9th on the app)

What are you guys expecting from it?

Are there any other villains in AT who weren't redeemed and got away with what they did?

Its amazing how the nude version of this image is somehow less sexy than this one. Sometimes seeing less is better

>Blenanas
Looks fun, and it's great to have McHale finally boarding another episode. The premise makes it sound like it'll be a more low-key, comedic episode, which I'm cool with, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being more significant than that.
>Jake the Starchild
Jake's origins are a complete mystery, so I have no idea how this one will play out. It could either be hugely relevant to the events in the finale, or an entirely self-contained Jake solo adventure. I'm eager to see which it'll be.
>Temple of Mars
I'm the most excited for this one, because it's a Finn/Jermaine episode - a relationship which I've wanted to see explored for ages. I also love Jermaine, and the fact that Normal Man, one of my other favourite secondary characters, is almost certainly gonna be in it too, is just icing on the cake.
>Gumbaldia
The Gumbald storyline hasn't grabbed me so far, but this episode looks and sounds really cool, so I'm optimistic. Gumbaldia itself looks awesome. I'm curious to find out how he was able to build a whole city so quickly. Hoping for an actual explanation on that, and that it's not just something we're not supposed to think about. The creepy imagery with the buildings covered in eyes is interesting. Did Gumbald use some dark magic or power to create his city? Is it all just a hallucination?

Since this is the last episode before the finale, I'm expecting Gumbald to cause some crazy shit to go down which leads directly into it. Maybe he's even the one responsible for the second coming of GOLB? Who the fuck knows. There's so many ways these last 8 eps could go, it's impossible to predict.

Her lumps would actually help Finn find her more attractive.

You know I thought this was a really cute piece until I noticed she looks crosseyed as fuck.

I want to love and cherish Huntress Wizard!

whyd she break up with Billy again? I dont remember why just that I was mad at the reasoning

>Canyon: Huh? Oh. Well, I loved Billy, and I believed in him, but then Billy stopped believing, and that jammed up our whole deal—being a top-tier, red-belt power couple. After a while, all he did was watch movies and play video games. Pretty lame, right? So I bailed.

This was when he got tired of being a hero.

I really hope we get to see her again. Or at least interact with uncle Finn some.

Better prize than the main ones though

He pulled a Ren Hoek and became a cave hermit and she didn't buy into his new philosophy regarding the promotion of proactive non-involvement.

Reminder that she's going to return in Come Along With Me.

But imagine how it translates to the game world. The first few seasons could easily be animated DnD sessions.

>I try to calm the deer.
>Okay, how do you do that?
>I grab it around the neck and try to ride it.
>Wh-... okay, make a strength check.
>... 1
>Great time for a fumble, Finn. It bucks and flails angrily and you fall to the ground, stunned.
>I get back up and try to ride it again.
>Make a constitution check.
>... 14
>You're still stunned. The deer, angered by your attempts to ride it, attacks. Unable to gather your senses, you appear helpless under the deer's assault. Channeling some dark inspiration, it targets your legs in an attempt to render your primary means of locomotion unusable. Make a reflex check.
>Oh, come on I have to help Jake! ... okay, I rolled a 19. 22 total.
>Not quite enough. You remain stationary as the deer bears down over your legs... critical... and critical. The deer takes aim and with terrible precision, crushes your legs with its front hooves in the most painful way it could calculate, shattering both your femurs and shins. You are unable to walk and your subdual damage now exceeds your total health. Make a constitution check.
>

According to the finale leak the comic series is going to end with Bronwyn's wedding.

No idea where the source is but I saw that floating around.

>FINAL ISSUE! Follow the story of Ooo from the past, present, and future in this oversized final issue! At the wedding of Jake's granddaughter, Jake, Finn, and the residents of Ooo reminisce on the long path that took them here, remembering friends, enemies, and those who fall somewhere in between. Ryan North, Shelli Paroline & Braden Lamb return!

southsidecomicspgh.com/items/STL076540/adventure-time-75-main-wraparound-cvr

ADVENTURE TIME returns Sunday, March 18th!

FOUR NEW episodes premiering back-to-back at 7:00/6:00c on Cartoon Network. Off channel, they’ll be available earlier on the Cartoon Network app and VOD on Friday, March 9th.

——

BLENANAS - 7:00p

written/storyboarded by Patrick McHale & Sam Alden

——

JAKE THE STARCHILD - 7:15p

written/storyboarded by Aleks Sennwald & Hanna K Nyström

——

TEMPLE OF MARS - 7:30p

written/storyboarded by Tom Herpich & Steve Wolfhard

——

GUMBALDIA - 7:45p

written/storyboarded by Sam Alden & Graham Falk

Really?
Because I thought she was cute until she mentioned Overlook

what about of finn's favourite cinnamon rool niece?

She is a evil bitch, but damn I love her design