I'm scared Sup Forums. How badly is marvel going to fuck up conan...

I'm scared Sup Forums. How badly is marvel going to fuck up conan? Will they make him some wimp who's constantly bested and belittled by women with shaved sides? Is he going to become really emotional and cry all the time in between rescuing trannys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQv16Q0doRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will they make him some wimp who's constantly bested and belittled by women with shaved sides? Is he going to become really emotional and cry all the time
Already been done:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQv16Q0doRY

It even has wewuzing.

Unironically great show.

Well it's Marvel so that's pretty much a given at this point. Expect some more Red Sonja crossovers where Conan gets schooled in every possible way, too.
But millennials desperately want to see the characters their parents loved ruined so this is what they'll get.

I feel like it was already moving in that direction with darkhorse which makes me nervous about what marvel will do

>But millennials desperately want to see the characters their parents loved ruined so this is what they'll get.
marvel would be doing really well right now if this were true

>implying millennials buy comics
Look at the praise the new characters get instead on comics forums.

Excellent show right there. On another note, has there been any talk of maybe getting back Korgoth of barbaria? That was another decent pilot episode with influence of Conan

korgoth will never be brought back. it's too expensive and adult swim has spent too much time teasing people about it

I'm sure some stuff will be nice? Hopefully.

>Modern Marvel
>Nice

Poor, naive, overly-idealistic user.

It'd be stupidly easy to update Conan for the modern age since in he's never given to shits about gender identity so there's literally no reason he'd react to trannies and womyn warriors any differently. Unfortunately with current Marvel being run by retards, I expect a complete and utter bastardization even worse than Destroyer.

A few tumblr fags dont make up a whole generation, but yes millennials are horrible

>REH was a closeted homo
>Marvel will exploit this to America Chavez tier levels

except he wasn't

Yeah, that's what he said.

Will Conan make a Megaphone

>Implying Marvel wouldn't make shit up about his life to push their agenda

Details of Bob's personal life have been fabricated before, it has a high chance of happening again as far as comics are concerned.

>Details of Bob's personal life have been fabricated before
Explain.

Back when L. Sprague DeCamp and Lin Carter held the rights to Conan. In addition to editing and rewriting the original Howard stories, as well as ghost writing new stories and passing them off as Howard originals, their collections also included a few short biographies of Howard that painted him in a less than favorable light, and is arguably what contributes to the author's image to this day. There was a great series of posts detailing De Camp's butchering of Howard's work simply titled "the De Camp controversy", but unfortunately it seems to have been lost.

Oh noooo, for real? I thought they decided not to make this? oh man, could it be worse than the last conan shit they made?

Why is anyone replying to this blatant hyperbole seriously?

More importantly, are Dark Horse still going to be able to print the remainder of their Conan stories in the omnibus format?

Was he a coward in the show or just the opening. I forget.

This show was pure genius.