NONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS TOLD ME THAT CAIN SHOWED UP IN A CARTOON FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELVES Sup Forums

NONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS TOLD ME THAT CAIN SHOWED UP IN A CARTOON FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELVES Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoontab.net/justice-league-action-episode-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

man, i really should watch JLAction because it seems like it rules

HOLY FUCJKNERTJKK!

I NEED TO WATC THIS!

>never reading sandman, probably the best comic series run ever
>not knowing about DCs house of mystery
U FUCKIN WOT M8

t. goyim

Is it really Cain or accidental look-alike?

so where is Matthew?

Its classic Cain with the House of Mystery and all.
No Abel though, guess that would be too violent for CN.

No, the episode i read about says its actually cain

>No Abel though, guess that would be too violent for CN.
Goddamnit really? They couldve had cain throw a piano with cartoonish sound effects on abel or something, that wouldve been hilarious.

>Not reading Sandman
>Not reading Swamp Thing
>No reading House of Mystery

Please don't be proud of your terrible taste.

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

Don't you have a company wars movie thread to shit up kid

Oh shit when does he show up in swamp thing? Ive never read moores run but ive always been fascinated by the character from the 80s films, and 90s cartoon and toyline

neil gaiman?
what is wrong with you?

What can I say? I wasn't Abel

>Ive never read moores run

You need to fix that soon user. It's one of the single best run's a character ever got

>the joke
>your head

>hating neil gaiman
I dont care if youre trolling or not, youve successfully rustled me

cartoontab.net/justice-league-action-episode-18
>constanteen

Damn I've kind of been avoiding this but I suddenly feel like I might have made a huge mistake. Even BatB didn't have Cain and they went all out on minor characters.

what is company wars?
i shit up many a thread
this is a shitty site, friend

It had some interesting moments.

>that loli zatanna
HNNNNNNG

GTFO, Čheapo

i was thoroughly disappointed when Anansi Boys didn't end in a giant gay gangbang. Like, why would he even write it that way if there was no wincest pay off?

>braces

Does anyone have a link to kisscartoon? I cant find it on google

This show deserved better

>putting a character whose primary trait is that he violently murders his brother every couple of pages or so into a cartoon aimed specifically at a younger audience

I mean, I love the Sandman mythology, so I'm not exactly complaining, but man, that's kind of surprising.

Well it's dead now.

I don't know who he is, but I do dig guys with a nice classy fashion sense and crazy hair.

they also include constantine who is not very kid friendly at all.

seriously? they confirmed cancellation?

Abel hosts the House of Secrets. Cain hosts the House of Mystery. They both don't have to appear just because the house that is owned by one of them is featured.

Wait, it is? How?

DC if you're here you can have this for free

write cain and abel as alan moore and Neil Gaiman

>implying alan wouldnt much rather constantly kill miller or rorschach over and over, and just talk about fish rape and how superheroes are a dead medium

LOOK TO THE STARS

FOR HOPE BURNS BRIGHT

Who's going to be Elvira?

Karen Berger

Oh look, the Owl, neat

But Karen Berger is Karen Berger

my heart

they put Constantine in, Cain and Abel are tame in comparison

Bro, Cain and Abel didn't originate from Sandman. They aren't even particularly big part of Sandman. You're much more likely to associate them with their classic "House of" horror/fantasy/sci-fi comic anthologies unless you're a complete noob.

>They aren't even particularly big part of Sandman.
Come on user, even though they werent integral to the plot mostly they got alot of screentime and where probably among the best characters in the series.

kisscartoon has been dead for ages. It's kimcartoon now.

They didn't confirm it, but the last episode of the season came out via iTunes. 52 episodes total.

Typical lack of care by CN for any DC property that isn't TTG.

At least it got a toyline, a mostly consistent airing schedule, and extra shorts. They treated it better than Beware the Batman.

The toy line just cane out with a bunch of new figures, even a lobo with a bike and mr mind accessory is coming out. I really doubt its cancelled. And why does CN not want to air an action cartoon outside of saturday morning, even if it has nor overarching plot like action?

>I really doubt its cancelled.

The producers didn't get the greenlight and have moved on to other things. It's dead, even if the toys are still coming out.

Not to mention that same cartoon has both space cabby and manages to put john Constantine in a kids show in a way that wasn't terrible.

This.
Who knows maybe if they had gotten a second season we would have gotten able.

>Le ebin Neil Gaiman is bad Maymay
Even most people who think he is bad agree sandman is amazing.

>who is not very kid friendly at all.
Why is it that they were able to adapt him for kids better than they adapted him for teens in the nu52

>The producers didn't get the greenlight and have moved on to other things. It's dead, even if the toys are still coming out.
Goddamnit, i hope they still make more toys

because adapting things for kids is much easier than adapting things for teens

I need a mega to this. Saw it posted last week and forgot to save it.

I guess for teens you are telling the same sort of stories but neutering them but for kids you are trying a whole new approach.

>No Abel

What's the point?

Wait, I thought Red Lanterns couldn't remove their ring without dying, since it literally replaces their hearts.

They couldn't touch Vertigo-related characters when BatB was airing. No such ban anymore

NOW that's a crack ship if I've ever seen one

I'm sure he will show up in season 2.
If we were having one.

Wait were house of secrets of mystery vertigo? Or were they just considered vertigo characters because they featured so heavily in sandman.

>Crystal from Atlantis the Lost Empire
Nice reference

They went Vertigo with Sandman and even had their own spin-offs under the imprint

Hope this doesn't mean what I think it does

Wait, what? Aya? Is there more?
I literally just finished watching GL yesterday

>I don't know who he is

He is the first murderer. The host of the House of Mystery. Half of history's oldest double act.
A very classic character in DC, who featured in Neil Gaiman's seminal series 'Sandman'.

they had to retcon that for cartoons because it's too pg13. been far even as decided to change the red lantern oath in GL:tas
>"With blood and rage of crimson red,
>We fill men's souls with darkest dread,
>And twist your minds to pain and hate,
>We'll burn you all—that is your fate!"

what is this?im not that familiar with the dc animated universe

That’s the GL:TAS part. The rest of it is a Hal episode where he loses his ring and Space Cabbie helps him. There’s also two other episodes with Hal.

He’s voiced by Josh Keaton and has the same model as in GL:TAS, but his hair is black instead.

Alright first off you showed of watched the show dick second you never asked.

and Plop.

>Sandman
wait, wait, wait...that means the Cain from Lucifer....

It was a secret