What was worse? Age of Ultron or Civil War 2?

What was worse? Age of Ultron or Civil War 2?

Age of Ultron was sloppy, but Civil War 2 was barely a story.

At least nothing happened in Age of Ultron. Everything that happened in Civil War 2 was bad.

CW2 ended with what was basically an extended collection of ads for future events as Ulysses pulled a Poochie.

Holy shit, you got me man, both of those made me physically ill.

I guess I'll go with civil war 2 because it's consecuences still make me mad today, Even though I used to say AoU was the absolute worst piece of trash I'd ever read, at least it was easier to ignore

I swear age of ultron also did that. Or was it a tie in or some shit?

Age of Ultron ended with Angela out of nowhere too! It was 100% an ad establishing Marvel had the rights to use her now.

No it definitly ended with the time is broken shit that was a big ad for new books.

Civil War 2
it was completely useless. Nothing they did mattered in the end.

AoU at least gave us PymTron, CWII was just an excuse for Benis to self insert his black daugher as the new and better Iron Man

That's rage of ultron

>AoU at least gave us PymTron
No, you're thinking of Rage of Ultron, completely unrelated.

Civil War 2

Age of Ultron was crap, but it was crap that stayed in one fucking book and was easily ignore, CW2 derailed a whole fucking comic line for a nothing story that Bendis has to write a new ending to because the internet already knew how it was originally going to end: with the whole event being one of Ulysses’ visions on a global scale.

This was tough. Both were fucking awful. But after thinking about it, I'd have to go with Civil War 2 because when you break both down Civil War 2's story made even less sense than Age of Ultron's and felt lazier.

>Both were fucking awful. But after thinking about it, I'd have to go with Civil War 2
I agree; but not because of the stupidity in the Event itself. See: the thing with AoU is that it was immediately undone in the last issue via Time Travel Shenanigans and, thus, the fallout for the MU at large was basically nonexistent.

CWII, on the other hand, fucked up Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, and any number of other titles. And then Secret Empire came along and doubled down on that faggotry.

Civil War 2. Age of Ultron was bad, but it was self contained and end up meaning nothing. Civil War 2 was clearly not thought out.

For example, what was Tony Stark trying to accomplish when he attacked the Traskileon? What was Tony's solution? To just ignore Ulysses? The climax should have been Tony trying to kill Ulysses, but of course Bendis wouldn't do that cause that would make Tony look bad...

Civil War 2. AoU was almost completely without consequences.

Remember how A-Force had to be hastily canceled because Bendis decided he wanted She-Hulk to diebe in a coma for the entire event?

The consequences for civil war 2 were much worse

Civil War 2 no fucking question. Brevoort outright states that it was an event they rushed out the gate so it would line up with the release of the Civil War movie. An event this transparently shallow should never be allowed again.

I still believe that Sam Humphries leaked the script to CWII