Wich character is going to win?

I want to fuck both of them

RIP OP

Pierre, I'm afraid I don't have much time left
Tomorrow they're sending me to the glue factory

The ponies can have some broken magic powers at times

Objectively Raven should win. But knowing ScrewAttack they'll have Twilight take the dub for shits and giggles.

Death battle will bulldhit a win for the pony like they always do

Consensus so far
The Death Battle fan blog say Raven will probably win but Purple Smart could prevail if demon Raven isn't used and might through sheer hax
Screwattack Forums want Twilight dead or else they quit the show forever.

Twilight is OP as hell, so is Raven, but I don't know.

Has Tara Strong voiced enough characters to fill a fighting game all on their own?

One's underaged
The other's a horse

The pony is going to win. Ponies never lose on a show like Death Battle. It'll be a bullshit win, but still a win for the pony.

>Implying Horse's not gonna be sacrificed to appease those still mad about the other horse episodes

Yes, but she already voices a fair amount of fighting game characters including her most recent role in Them's Fightin' Herds, it'd be a matter of just putting them all together Mugen style.

Raven but I want it to be Twi so they can make fun of Raven for it in the marketing for teen titans go! To the movies.

I think it depends on if Raven can deal with twis immobilisation spell (from the family fued episode). If she can escape she wins. Otherwise she loses.

>Implying a kid movie will reference a fan show with gory deaths
I know Botcon covers referenced it but still

>No wings

Twilight has the power of Za Warudo!

Oh come on. This will probably be raven and Dash deserved the win.

The art's from Fighting is Magic
Remember that?

So does Raven except it's actually time manipulation

Maybe. Nobody can say they are biased either way if there is a win for both pony and not pony.

I think that's fanart. The real death battle matchup picture is different.

It's been... 5-6 years?

She sort of deserved it.
This was before the rules were defined more and they solely going with G1 Cartoon Starscream
G1 comic Starscream composite can reach escape velocity, is a brilliant scientist, and IIRC endure explosions that destroy planets.

Fine. Then I want Twi to win for the salt.

A preview came out for the public today
Sprites have wings
Fight begins when Twilight tests a transdimensional teleportation spell and accidentally summons Raven
They fight because she saw Raven playing with Pony figures
Books get burnt and the fight continues outside
It's a Jetz and HyperJerk episode so expect a really gory death.
Also, where the fuck is Lee?

And the replacement thems fighting herds finally came out a few days ago.

I suppose you are right.

This. G1 Starscream is incapable of winning anything.

*G1 cartoon Starscream
Comic Starscream can actually do shit
Not sure if the dyke haired horse did improve featwise though

If I wake up and ponie blood isn't spilt I swear to god

I prefer the blind battle

Twilight beat full power Tirek, so she can banish demons

The horse is also probably underage. I'm not going to let that stop me.

You forgot your image Lee
But in all seriousness, even /mlp/ came up with numerous gory deaths for Purple Smart
>Horn breaks and Raven stabs her with it
>Wings molt away and then she dies
>Simple mind rape

Goku will NEVER EVER beat superman

I hope they have goku v superman 3 just to kill him again

A brainstormed Season 4 list was leaked (the list was made at least before Deadpool vs Horse)
it had Scrooge vs Shovel Knight so it was genuine but some matches were scrapped/put on hold
One of the matches listed was Saitama vs Goku

Who would win?
>the being who defeated fucking trigon
Or
>a fucking purple horse from a show adored by autists

>where the fuck is Lee?
Polybius is very addictive

My wife will win.

Whoever wins we lose

Would Raven really embrace her demonic heritage and sacrifice all her human virtues just to murder a Purple Horse?
Of fucking hell they would let her do that and then have Equestria burn in flame after the battle

Dyke horse hasn't really had any new feats but it's reasonable to assume a general increase in skill level now that she is in an elite flying unit. But that doesn't really matter.

What power boost does bring an alicorn bring?

The Alicorn form will either be based, coming into the fight, or be a level up. It's been over half the lifetime of the show she's been such so they ahve to include it somehow.

If it's a level up, what would Ravens be? Going full daemonic and gets power from her father?

It's not Lee, and Lee isn't the OP. See name for details.

But it's not Christmas

What if twilight wins but does lose some blood in the fight?

>death battle series finale is superman killing everyone

Fund it

If Twi wins
>All the remaining autists in the Screwattack forums will move on with their lives
If Raven wins
>Lee will forever treasure the video as if it's his fucking child
>Twi's gory death will be posted everywhere to try and "trigger" to no avail since they're used to that stuff by now

But she had been gifted power from the other princesses. The death battle folks would have to be completely retarded to count anything that happened during that episode.

Not good enough

Moving celestial bodies (sun/moon)
She also nullified the magic of unicorns in the comic once and can increase her speed using magic

I disagree. She seems adult to me.
I do wish Hasbro would just define their ages so that debate can be put to rest (although those thinking she is underage are rare)

Twilight has defeated what may as well be demonic entities with magical powers before. Multiple times actually

>they hold jobs
>most of them live alone and seem to own property
I don't know why people think they're kids.

>screwattack forums
That was one guy who said that he would quit

I know because it was me. And I probably will drop the show sooner or later. That would last season did absolutely nothing for me

I thought the sun/moon were the princesses thing? is she that OP?

I always figured the moving celestial bodies was unique to celestia and Luna.

The prediction blog had two things considered
Demon Raven (who can beat Trigon but is hesitant to be used considering Raven's character) and White Raven (powerful but exclusive to the show and requires a truck load of emotional stress)
If Raven gets either of these forms, Twi's screwed unless Elements of Harmony might do some shit

>implying the Teen Titans fanbase isn't by far the most autistic, even among bronies

How delusional you TT fags are.

MLPs comics aren't Canon though.

Trigon isn't an ordinary demon, you would know that if you got your dick out of your purple fleshlight one in a while

Isn't she hyped up to be Celestia's successor?

Not sure but personally leaning Twilight. Anyone more familiar about what else comics Raven can do?

Main thing I can see leading to Raven victory is her emotion / energy drain. Otherwise Twilight seems far more versatile

Preview shows they're going with a composite of comic, film, and show horse

Destroyed a black hole IIRC

Thumbnail makes it look like bare breast humanoid pony

Back in the original Faust script (from what little we know of it), as of Season 3 she's just another one of the growing royal toy-selling family.

user, do you have difficulties understanding anatomy?

it was a stalemate