Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by more than a million votes

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by more than a million votes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_popular_vote_margin
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/illegal-immigrants-3-million-votes/
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
truthfeed.com/breaking-hillarys-popular-vote-came-from-over-3-million-votes-cast-by-non-citizens/35700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that you aren't getting any money from CTR anymore. Kill yourself already, it's okay now.

reminder that over 3 million of her votes were not legitimate votes. Take away the illegal immigrant votes and it's a whole different story

K...keep me posted when she wins the electoral college

Reminder the election isnt called by popular vote and 3 million of her votes have been found to have been fraudently entered by illegals

Fun fact: she lost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_popular_vote_margin

>Illegal vote
>Leftovers from attempted rig
>Bitch about electoral college after election ( reminder that law doesn't work backwards )
>Nobody respected republican protests so no reason to respect democrat's riots

So it's finally all over, all the votes have been counted?

>first time voter

Ahahahahah I remember when I was 18

>playing chess
>lose
>scream that you would have won if the rules were for checkers
>winner says that you were playing checkers then he would have practiced for checkers.
>go cry

Reminder that she's a pathetic loser just like you

So you're going to make this thread every couple of hours until the inauguration? I guess I can't blame you cause all these faggots keep giving you 200+ replies every time you make this thread.

Only 1 million unarmed antipatriots?

>mfw a baseball team wins based on hits instead of runs

Trump will not be president. Mark my words.

Screenshot this if you don't believe me.

Popular vote?

People were voting against Trump, not voting for her. She certainly wasn't very popular.

>Hillary won the popular vote by more than a million votes
lol Trump won the popular vote by 2+ million, dead people and illegals dont count. The recount will catch them, then its jailtime for Hilldawg!

;^)

this

illegals, felons, and dead people shouldn't count, but they do in blue states

Why do libtards think we care? We're not the ones who lost the election. Stay cucked.

Unless its 65% of the do country i dont want to hear it.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/illegal-immigrants-3-million-votes/
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
truthfeed.com/breaking-hillarys-popular-vote-came-from-over-3-million-votes-cast-by-non-citizens/35700/
>Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election
congrats, Hillary, you did it.

If you want anyone to screenshot your post you need to put more effort into it. At least two paragraphs of autism, c'mon man.

Why does CTR consistently make the best threads and funniest memes?

Reminder that if Trump helps the rustbelt the democrats wont win an election for 50 fucking years

Your side has been reduced to hoping that the most economically disaffected areas in our country stay that way for 8 years

>tfw there are burnouts who got cucked twice by supporting killary and are now using burnout reasoning to cope

Lel

>reminder
>popular vote gets you shit

>but they do in blue states
confirmed

We're all very proud of Her

Cool so my votes a hit and rural fucktards living in North Carolina's votes are a run

That just makes it even funnier

and yet she ends up with

N O T H I N G

Reminder that we live in a republic, not a democracy. This is precisely so the other 95% of the country doesn't have to live with the whims of LA and NY.

I wonder how hard these people who posted the Hillary Pepes cringe looking back.

Thats pretty much how it works. Now take your seat with the rest of the butthurt faggots.

haha we don't drumpflette, the electors in the EC are gonna vote her in in a landslide

shows what you know

To put it in the words of Jim
>Hillary Clinton will be institutionalized. She'll spend her days in an insane asylum, coughing and shitting herself while mumbling about a little green frog who cost her the election.

t. flyover shitter

Reminder Trump won the popular vote

Post more Hilldawg memes

So we can laugh at them

Does anybody have an actual reliable source for this? I mean comon, you guys don't blindly believe this do you? You're making Trump voters look stupid

>a million votes
How many illegals were in your country again?

Praise Kek

>it's more believable that the outcome will be changed by faithless electors (which has literally only happened once, and was overturned by the senate anyway) than it is that an actor will become president (which happened 30 fucking years ago).

>implying 1% matters at all
>implying libcucks matter
>implying rust belt didn't save US

It's over this nigga doin it for free.

Reminder that if what counted were total votes the planning and tactics would have been totally different

Reminder that we don't have Voter ID laws and had over 3 million illegals vote.

Reminder that popular vote means absolutely nothing and Donald Trump is our next president.

>m-m-muh less than 1% of the voting population that are from states that are already blue

Tough luck bitch. Guess you forgot this is a Representative Republic and not a Direct Democracy.

Pretty awesome how dems get fucked by electoral college. Glad it"s almost impossible for them to change it as long as it is in republicans favor

This is early damage control for when Dems never win another election as illegals are all kicked out forever.

>Drumpf to retreat from public eye for eyer
>for eyer
Why has no one spotted this? CTR confirmed for no HS diploma.

this is their way of coping. They 've lost the election and their minds as well

yes, I do, but I won't give it to you because you would pick it apart and find something that might fit your narrative instead.

Your fucking sanctuary city wetback vote is invalid.

Boy, those dead people really got out there this year.

please film it and upload to yt.

>more than a million
BS it was 700k yesterday.

It's also mostly California where she got 3 million more votes than Trump. If we just erased California he would be 3 million votes ahead.