Memes aside, what does America mean to you, Sup Forums?

Memes aside, what does America mean to you, Sup Forums?

Freedom

Guns

I serve in this great country.
It is my pride and I have never felt more proud to be here.
This is my home and I'm not fuckin leaving

It is the heart and life force of the Anglosphere Empire. I am not kissing american butt, however if America dies then the UK, Canada, Australia and NZ won't be far behind

A place where I can strap a massive confederate flag to my truck and drive screaming ethnic and sexual slurs to people with no repercussions. This is the land promised by God.

It would be homeland if the squatters and interlopers where gone.

Where are they gone?

cultural wasteland filled with worthless, atomized mongrels

This

I may be an Officer soon so I guess it will also mean even more guns but less freedom for a while.

It means I am one of the luckiest people to have ever been born, ever - in any century or in any place.

It means I live in a place where the poor people are suffering from obesity.

It means I don't die of dysentery because I was thirsty.

It means I can't remembering a time when I couldn't read.

It means I know what it feels like to get behind the wheel of a Dodge Charger with a 707-HP 6.2L HEMI SRT HELLCAT V8 ENGINE and open that bitch up wide open.

It means I get to eat the perfect ribeye and wash it down with bourbon.

It means I get to take my AR and my sawed off shotgun and my massive pistol collection to the range and blast away.

It means I am free and my sons and daughters will be free.

Triumph

from my cold dead hands

art

All of this, and:

It means that we still have corruption, but I can still conduct my day to day business without paying bribes.

It means that I can expect a fair trial for almost any offense

It means that my wife can safely have a child and know that they will have the same chance I had.

Some shit sucks, but no nation is perfect. There is none other I'd rather live in.

>failed laissez-faire economics
>failed interventional geo-politics
>poor environmental managers

>hot wings

This.

SJWs, mostly

Where all degeneracy comes from.

Could be great, is corrupted and has been so since the start.

A place where white europeans immigrate to when life starts to suck in europe.

Also overlords who infested europe with "muh freedom and liberty" thinking.
Now all of europe tries to be second USA like "we need to be multicultural like america", "we need to be progressive and tolerant like america", "we need to be melting pot of cultures like america" etc.

Freedom is good and all, but too much freedom leads to sexual revolution, social justice, tolerance to intolerante and the rest of degeneracy.

also this.

> the irony with that ratty flag

You don't need to get butthurt about it. You know it's true.