Give some good, logical, and rational reasons why homo sexuality is wrong

Give some good, logical, and rational reasons why homo sexuality is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=gay uncle theory
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=1070s
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UsD1ONp6dok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"wrong" is subjective. Be more specific or detailed please.

I don't like faggots. Therefore, I don't like you, OP

t. reddit

Or why you have an opinion that sees it in any kind of ''negative light'' whatsoever

You'll get shit on your dick.

Because getting something stuck in your ass is actually life threatening and no one wants to operate on a faggot in the emergency room who just HAD to have that plastic dinosaur shoved into his rectum.

If you fuck ientical twins, is it incest?
Or do twins get a pass on the incest bit?

Hating gays usually stems from some past experience with a gay pedophile or bad experienced with gays in general

but most of the people on Sup Forums hate gays because they were raped as kids. very sad stuff

Because homosexuals cannot reproduce. They are worthless in the biological sense, as our sole purpose as sexually reproducing organisms is to create offspring.

If a dick dets lodged in your ass, I think the owner of said dick has a bigger problem.

Yes, I know you mean sex toys, but I'm a bifag and I don't have any. I just use fingers :3

Yeah, dude. I was totally just projecting. I had a gay dude shove a toy dinosaur up my ass :(

Or I actually have experience reading news articles and have talked with EMTs that fucking hate faggots that shove shit up their asses and have to get it removed because it's life threatening.

Not everyone projects their insecurities, dumbfuck.

I'm not against you being gay. I'm against you being a faggot. Don't get stuff stuck in your asshole. Everyone will feel bad, if you do. Practice some damn common sense. That pineapple ain't gonna fit.

>broken brain
>AIDS
>will not reproduce
>lisp

Because it's against Gods word

Sure. It's a mental illness that people use to seek attention.

Our sole goal as a species is to pump babies out.

Homos don't breed

Then they adopt either white kids they render fucked in the head like them or low IQ brownies.

One of the worse curse to white people, thanks to A&R kikes and hormones in everything.

Liking little girls is the only correct kind of sexual attraction.

Trips of truth, but seriously prostate orgasms fell better, last longer, and have no refractory period. You'd have to be a faggot not to recognize their obvious superiority

*sighs* so we are still doing this? Why do the select few still love hating reddit so much? I'm here in pol mostly, but I learn a bit of programming there. What the fuck is your malfunction buddy?

No one wants gay male couples to have babies, they can't even adopt right because most of the time they end up being pedophiles due to their mental illness.

rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

kys

I'm fine with homosexuals who don't flaunt their sexuality though, but those homosexuals who behave like normal people are quite rare.

Kek wills it.
I think that there's also some studies that show that homosexuals have something off about their hippocampus.

B-but w-what if it does?

It's a shit site. It's ugly, the formatting makes it unusable. I don't know how anyone regularly uses it.
Did you mean to say "if identical twins fuck is it incest?"?

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=gay uncle theory

unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=1070s

Either or

If someone told you he fucked twins, chances are you'd be less creeped out than if he told you he fucked sisters.

by this logic, anyone who has sex without impregnating or doesn't have children at all is just as degenerate

Because it's a sin, you dummy

it's too lewd

kys

My view is so controversial to gays it is ignored, gasp!

I have no problem with them ethically, philosophically, or religiously (I'm an atheist). But I do have an issue with them culturally and economically.

Gays are fine, faggots are not. Faggots are the ones marching down the streets in dildo costumes asking for respect and to not be treated differently from heterosexuals. They are the ones posting stories about them having unprotected, polyamorous, anonymous sometimes, sex. We share some posts here every now and then showing some of them talking about these things. I hope we can post them here tonight. They are sexual deviants, in the moral right to do what they do (so long as I don't have to fund their medical bills through public healthcare), but are deviants none the less. The idea that homosexuals are mentally, emotionally, and morally equivalent to heterosexuals is simply not true.

>saving that picture

They had their chance to legitimize their movement and failed miserably.

Because homo couples do not produce offspring and therefore cannot be drafted into the glorious new Trump army

A pineapple would hurt like hell.

Only gays who do that are retards, or young horny guys who can't get a dildo with a large base because they live with their parents.
If I ever get one, thats my key criteria, so as to make it impossible to get stuck.

Besides, fags aren't the only ones to do stupid things that send them to the ER.
The only bad fags are the fairy faggots that anyone can spot in public. I want them to burn. Whats the point in dating a guy if he acts like a vapid whore? I want a guy whose somewhat masculine.

Because booty holes are not made for fucking.

Because it's gay.

I didn't have a problem with it until I found out that penis inspection day wasn't legit and it was just my gym teacher wanting to suck off little boys.

So is it better for gays to pretend to be straight, like they had to until fairly recently?

If we let them fuck each other then the gay gene will eventually breed itself out of existence

Like he said, they are also worthless in a biological sense.

What your little infographic doesn't give is a reason for these being true. Don't complain about a problem unless you have an idea as to how to solve it you whiny manchild.

Nothing weird or creepy about fucking a couple of sisters, as long as you marry them first. And it's fine for sisters to do it with each other, yuri is good.

>Implying that homosexuals are somehow infertile
You fucking retard, they just don't like pussy they aren't sterile

You're from Canada.

Because when I see a cute little fag who gets to take it in the butt or take hormones and be girly

It makes me feel jealous. Because I was too afraid and scared to be myself.

Now I cringe internally when I hear "your such an Adonis, you are a real man" in bed from my gfs.

Sex is not enjoyable for me. So ice stopped having it.

All because I'm a coward who repressed and hid from the truth behind weight lifting when all I wanted to be was a cutsy little bottom faggot.

Fuck my life

>Don't complain about a problem unless you have an idea as to how to solve it you whiny manchild.

>hey look my wife is being stabbed to death and I have no idea what to do
>oh well musnt complain all good in the hood

just wanted to drop by and say hi to dumbass trolls

penis goes in vagina

its gross, sticking your dick in poop is yucky and spreads disease

/thread

>BURDEN OF PROOF
Who you fuck is not a public matter.
Keep your disgusting homo culture in your shed like every civilized person dose.

Because being worried where you stick your dick is the only topic you came up with to start a thread on a political discussion board.

>google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=gay uncle theory

I wonder if that hypothesis applied to evolution a million years back.

I wouldn't say it is wrong, but it is unnatural. There are reasons for male and female and the most important reason is procreation. This goes for all animals on earth with the exception of asexual animals like sponges.

>genuinely being this retarded
Nobody complains their wife is getting stabbed, you fucking moron, because they take fucking action.

It's perfectly fine if you are enjoying fucking prolapsed asshole of your faggot friend

>Give some good, logical, and rational reasons why homo sexuality is wrong.

- they teach children that it is ok and desirable
- there's no point in homosexuality, no benefits for society
- getting fucked in the ass, if it was ok, women would welcome it

As humanity evolved, one essential function persisted. That is the urge to survive and pass on your DNA in order to keep your species alive. The stronger DNA makes it further than the weaker DNA. If you are gay, you forfeit the opportunity to pass on your DNA, and therefore deny the primary function of your very existence.

>Also on the stronger/ weaker DNA, I feel gays tend to fall into the weaker DNA category, so I would argue they dont deserve to pass on their genetics.

It's an economic dead-end, and will create a large burden on the health care system with aging populations. Imagine all the twinky twinks millennials now in 50 years when they have no children to carry the burden of care.

in b4 adoption; gay households are sub-optimal environments for children to develop in, on aggravate

>modern humans have only existed for 200,000 years

oh no problem, what's some anal buttblasting with your bestie amirite Ivan?

It goes against God's will.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Sam Hyde drops redpills on the degeneracy on the liberal population.

Sure, I'd agree with you there. The thing is... who in their right mind, in academia, would research WHY these people act this way? They'd face instant scrutiny because of such a topic. They'd never get it published. Whatever causes this behavior needs to be discussed and researched but it won't, at least not anytime soon. For fear of offending gays, we'll constantly be told to "just accept them" the way they are. Which would be ignoring a host of really morbid problems in the gay community.

Why do we have to know the cause before we can realize there is a problem? I don't understand this reasoning.

If a grown up man realises he is a gay its ok. Problem is that youth are very very susceptible and can be easily influenced by negative behavior patterns. In many cases they won't understand it right. Gay propaganda is a real problem because it can bring trouble to the youth

"*sighs"

Fucking kill yourself. I'm dead serious

The significantly higher statistical likelihoods that you'll engage in destructive substance abuse, will commit suicide, will become a sexual predictor, suffer from psychological disorders and/or will be unhappy.

It's degenerate.

You act as if its a disease spreading at a rapid rate. Fagscare still a tiny portion of the population. Claiming this can have any severe effect is incredibly disingenuous, or your fucking stupid.

And no human in the past gave a shit about the species. They fucked cause they felt like it. Don't try to attach your lofty goals to cave men who didn't even know what genes were.

so does being a male as opposed to being female

Being gay is like being into bestiality. Actually, if you think about it, bestiality makes more sense evolutionar-ily than being gay does.

Basically, it doesn't make any fucking sense and it's not a genetic mutation, look at identical twins. We should not be telling people it's okay unless they also completely remove themselves from the gene pool.

I have a major problem with faggots and trannies procreating.

fecal matter is unhealthy and smells bad

I am referring to other species. I am asking if this hypothesis applies to other animals, including ones that evolved into humans.

Found this one on Debate.org:

A parasitic society erodes the infrastructure of the host society. A homosexual society cannot exist without a heterosexual society to "give it life" and feed into it's own sustainability. A heterosexual society must remain dominant for survival of both societies. To subjugate the dominate society is to remove elements that improve the dominate society and therefore weaken it's potential. Unless we consider that homosexuals are earmarked by nature for extinction and their contribution is no longer needed. Those who do not contribute to the dominant society and support it's continuation are engaging in behavior that erodes the dominant society by weakening the sustainability of the dominant society. Ironically the parasitic society in turn weakens it's chances of survival since they are detracting from the dominate society which they themselves feed on. It's absurd logic to promote a parasitic society.

I also saw a urologist who was fired for arguing homosexuality is an unhealthy lifestyle. I'm guessing it was to do with butt bacteria in the urethra.

>bestiality makes more sense evolutionar-ily than being gay does.
Kek

Yes being a gay male opposed to straight male also decrease life expectancy by nearly 20 years. T psychefag.

As a psyschefag, you're not allowd to debate the morality of the Kinsey scale or ever discriminate against a population of people who are severely more likely to commit suicide, pedophilia, and engage in risky anti-social behavior due to comorbidity of mental disorders. Basically everything you think you know about gay people are wrong, it has not and never will be a healthy lifestyle.

it's both right and wrong
>don't have to deal with women
>protected from false accusations
>Easy to fail biological imperative.
>Easier to catch nasty diseases if you're a lewd degenerate

You can't choose to not engage in male behavior.

Procreation.

Stupid faggot.

AIDs spreads quicker especially in poorer communities.
In poor areas 50% of aids cases are attributed to them while the other 50% is spread by drugs/needle use.

Most prevalent in Africa and Russia.

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Implying we can't contribute to society without breeding

Then explain to me how down syndrome is natural? Shit occurs but it was natures fuck up. The same principle can be applied to gays. Also, explain to me how 2 men can reproduce naturally?

>admitting that you're too beta to stick your dick in a girl's asshole

There is absolutely no aggregate of studies or statistics that show that gay parents are just as fit to be parents.

>being to stupid to realize this world is over populated
>being so stupid and boring that you think the only way to contribute to society or live a meaningful life is by breeding

>tfw OP asks stupid questions

THIS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE LEAVES PEOPLE INFESTED WITH AIDS

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime

Source: cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Oh yeah, forgot to post this dumbass OP. Get educated before posting your autism.

>AIDS: The Judgement of God - Full Documentary Films
youtube.com/watch?v=UsD1ONp6dok

>this world is overpopulated

with niggers. Not even memeing, its mostly the low IQ population which has been breeding like rabbits.

>admitting that you're too beta to not stick your dick in a girl's asshole because society tells you its hip to do so

If your genes die, you die permenantly and your family's legacy dies with it. As will your people vanish from history like so many peoples before us.

This.

The statistics are scary, especially because bisexuality is becoming more common meaning infection rates of women are also on the rise.

>17% of homosexuals eat or rub the fecal matter of their partners on themselves