What is with the autistic obsession with Raven? She was shit in canon...

What is with the autistic obsession with Raven? She was shit in canon, kind of a Mary Sue in Teen Titans and even her whole origin is so cut and dry for a cut and dry magic user character.

Because she was 90% of this board's first waifu

People want to fuck her. I don't know what more you want, OP.

Oh yes this is me.
The scowl.
The goth.
The leotard.
fpbp
fwbw

She's goth, that's it. Goth is a safe waifu choice because people often feel like they have some emotional problems that they can walk in and be the white knight in their fantasies, or the only one who "gets" them

Goths are such a 80's- 90's thing, get over it.

Sorry, we'll switch to the 2018 female of choice, an autistic obese blogger.

Everyone else in the thread is wrong, while being a goth, walking around in an alluring getup, or because she was " babby's first waifu" are contributing factors to her popularity. The real reason is that she's an aloof and emotionally distant ice queen with hints of a softer interior. And people love to imagine themselves as the special one who can melt or break the icy exterior and expose the fragile girl who just wants to be loved underneath.
This is true for all ice queen characters, people get obsessed with melting them down.

This is why we can’t have nice polar caps.

It's fine to be a "Mary Sue" if you are cool. Just look at Batman. She's more of the Batman of the party in the show than Robin is.

And she doesn't take over the MC role anyway. It's usually Robin who gets the final word. So I'm not sure that it applies regardless.

Baby's first waifu. And she seem to attract a lot of desperate teenagers too.

Raven is tailored to appeal to the "I can save her" nice guy crowd of guys and the dark and broody "nobody understands me because I'm smarter than them" girls.

babby's first vocal fry

also baby's first tsundere

I just liked her design in the show. Nothing more, nothing less.

fpbp

Her cartoon incarnation was what people first learned of her. There are people that are constantly surprised that Slade wasn't really Batman testing Robin.

And that cartoon version was a raspy, sarcastic, grey thigh, big titty goth girl.

Let's not forget that she's voiced by Our Lady of the Implants, making her a totem of Tara's metasexual occultism.

Boy, you're really obsessed with implants, aren't you?

All I care is that she can voice my waifu while fucking her. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Yes. Yes I am. God I wanna fucking squeeze em harder and harder until she moans like a desperate slut.

Speaking in vocal fry is trendy, gramps. Get with the times.

>She was shit in canon
Good thing I don't give a shit about canon. Cape comics are retarded, but TT Raven is a 10/10 waifu.

This is not an argument in the slightest

This is... not wrong.

Leotard Raven is best Raven

I hate cartoonfags so much, can't we get seperate boards? I never want to read a post like this again

Kek

Is she really popular with girls?

>kind of a Mary Sue in Teen Titans
People need to stop using words they don't know the meaning of

> freshmen psych major

She's cute. That's it.

Are you seriously expecting a more copmplicated answer?

That's what makes them so desirable.
Once you no longer run the risk of actually meeting a goth only fantasy and nostalgia remain.

>Mary Sue
There are tons of episodes where she's only there to be fucking gagged and contribute jack shit to the team's current mission. Apart from the episodes dealing with her daddy issues and inner issues, she DOES NOT MONOPOLIZE screen time and the fucking universe DOES NOT BEND OVER FUCKING BACKWARDS to please her. EVERYONE on the fucking team has episodes where they shine and no one kisses her ass every single fucking waking moment.

Do us a favor, go read some heinously atrocious fanfics/YA novels and learn to fucking understand the fucking words you fucking use you braindead fucking morons.