>mental illness
They're almost there

Stefan get off Sup Forums

Teach your kids some fucking manners

yeah at least Huffpost is finally addressing the tranny problem

God, Tiff is so banging.

Fuck them in the ass.

He's right though.

It's called a preventative ass whooping. Lack thereof is why we're stuck w a bunch of whiny brats

Bannon and Pence will end recreational hormone abuse!

Spent a couple of hours last night explaining to my mother than Bannon wasn't in the KKK and he wasn't a neo-Nazi. On the plus side, she believed me and seemed more shocked that the media is allowed to make the kind of untrue claims that it does about people.

I wonder if there was ever a such thing as journalistic integrity or if old timers just have rose-colored glasses.

>Hey son, Glad you're back for a couple days to carve the turkey with your old man! How's college life treating you
>Oh, it's been great. Grinding out the credits for my major, and I 've found out a lot about myself
>Oh really! Like what?
>Well...dad. This is Tom.
>

Any idiot can beat the gay out of done faggot.

But the question remains can you beat the retardation out of a tard? Such is the mark of a true as whooping master.

O'Bannon fucking loves Israel. He's the opposite of anti semetic

>centuries old tradition helps raise family!
>more at 10

Starship Troopers and A Clockwork Orange both predicted that banning of spanking would lead to youth becoming marauding rape gangs.
Turns out it actually turned them into crying babies who can't accept any form of criticism, rejection, or punishment.

The more the media quotes Bannon the more I like him, and I already liked him.

It's a proven fact that structured corporal punishment makes your children more likely to embrace K-selection rather than become mentally-ill r-strategists.

In fact, anytime you read a list of reasons leftists use to tell you why you shouldn't spank your kids, you'll notice that those reasons are just all the qualities of K-strategists that r-strategists simultaneously fear and covet.

This is demonstrably false.

>What did he mean by this?
spare the rod, spoil the child

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg

LOL

Bannon smartly predicted the sea change, after the MSM and Glenn Beck destroyed the tea party, the only thing that came close was the alt-right, and even that didn't really describe what was happening,

they just tried to get in front of it and steer it to a more general expression of Americanism. But this is why you reject labels, the jews will always corrupt them, from within and without.

It's called discipline

Steve "Beat the Gay Tranny Away" Bannon

> "Spank your children more"
> Photo of him looking wistful behind Tiff
You and me both, Steve

I wonder if argument man will make a video on this.

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world

Good read (or listen).