Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcTC7RkmHac
liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1367882372
youtube.com/watch?v=GNX92n_vMe0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking hell

That doesn't look like a kid.

I blame whites for teaching them about tires.

Reality = RACIST!!!!

>i know no white people who would do this to a child

HahahahahahahahahahahhshshsahahsahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahhahahahahahahah

>He was probably hungry.
Well, at least that got sorted out.

A

White people shouldn't have forced them into those broken societies and stole all their resources

>i know no white people who would do this to a child

White people used to burn kids at the stake. Many accounts of this happening.

You better lay low senpai

Vids?

that's their culture you racist pigs

I think he's being burned to charcoal prior to the fire

Very sad.

brutal

The legacy of Saint Nelson Mandella nigger. Thanks global kikery.

Not anymore, right?

>7

Clearly in his teens. Africans at it again.

>probably Hungary

Why do blacks confuse giving him heating instead food .

oh Carlos!

FUCKING

youtube.com/watch?v=fcTC7RkmHac

Fucking Carlos
Get yo Latino ass back over the border

This really bothers me. How can all of those adults stand there and watch? How can they sleep that night after watching that and knowing they could have stopped it?

Food costs like nothing, they give it away for free here with food stamps like wtf man. Why are peoples so poor in Africa they kill children over it?

Shit's fucked man, there is no g*d.

This is what American liberals want for their enemies

if they grew up in that environment they will be able to do that, thats for sure.

you have to go back

Fuck off kike.

>here

bonus gif

>file name
Outstanding

>set someone on fire
>crowd freaks out when he starts running at them
EVERY TIME

Where da video at
Need more for my ironic 'black lives matter' folder

YES, WELL DONE, ALL THIS KIDS IS USELESS RATS

Holy fuck the filenames.

360 Brickscope soon to come to germany

DEAD

You can run form fire, you know?

NIGGER

liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1367882372

FUCK that's a necklace man

They fill it with oil and throw it over you and light it

*from

For what reason? What was the charge?

Source Pls

Does someone showing empathy and compassion trigger you? Do you need a hug, little man? Must be tough seeing kind words in your safe space.

Hi Ecuador, you are just as guilty for allowing the killing of Assange. Fuck you.

God Africa is rough dude

I spent time in Cape Town and jo-burg and was terrified

I grew up in north St. Louis and it was NOTHING like the danger there

We should take whites in from there actually

They even got him a cute little trailer tire.

>For what reason?
>reason

You're really overestimating them.

Liberals can see this whole thread and still come to the conclusion that all cultures are equal. Sick fuckers.

Can you give us more details, please?

How was it tough, what did you witness exactly?

wtf is north side

>extreme nigger on nigger violence

(((News networks))) rather bash on white women for voting.

It was a 32 year old syrian

>niggers + islam

NOT
EVEN
ONCE

>360noscope

North side of the building presumably

You're really overestimating the average African "human".

it's where the leafs are made
AKA desolation

Do people just like...forget slavery and the raping and killing of native Americans?

Everyone has the same capacity for evil dude.

Stealing tendies

The usual charges for necklacing are stealing food (could be justified) or witchcraft.
Or they were from a different ethnicity, shit like this is quite usual in SA against the immigrants from other African countries.

Stealing from black population, like white people, literally Hitler.

JEW, YOUR TRICKS WON'T WORK HERE

ALL THIS LITTLE BASTERS UNPUNISHED BY POLICE, SO PPL DO IT. WHERE THE RED CROSS TO CUT EM ON PARTS?

Aggressive dangerous ass beggars
Slums full of blacks
Armed guards in all tourist locations
The fact people don't stop at red lights for fear of car jack
Barbed wife behind all houses

The only nice place was sandton city, I bought Coke at the bar and paid a cop 20 bucks to watch the corner while I snorted blow

It's a cheap country so you can't complain about the bang for your buck, but it ain't safe man

I've been to about 25 countries and even india/South America, but Africa is a different animal man

at least their chistian

So you're saying they're as bad as we once were?

>when you steal chicken but you go back to the shop because you wanted it extra crispy

True keks. Nonetheless this is a punishment for a wrong doing. I don't think it is a punishment that is based on any concept of justice as it is not made to fit the severity of the crime as it maybe for pedophilia or rape considering they will murder children in this way. Still I want to know the story behind this and I know it's a punishment used by Mandela in the past where it did have specific purposes for its use, is it just plain old barbaric mob justice?

Niggers cant really be that stupid. This has got to be an outlier from the general population.

North side of the building.
>burger's extrapolating skills

White doctors literally would lobotomize black babies and do horrible experiments on black children.

Ignoring that, ever heard of abusive parents?

Like, come on.

Not islams fault. Islam actually considers it perfectly fine and nonpunishable for a poor person to steal food.

Got caught nigging.

>This really bothers me. How can all of those adults stand there and watch? How can they sleep that night after watching that and knowing they could have stopped it?

Because YOU don`t live there, and you don`t know how reality is like. If you want a nigglet so bad, go and adopt one. Do you think that with proper education he would be an engineer or a doctor some day? LOL No.
Those are children but they are already lost. At that age they have commited a very long string of crimes and they give a shit about absolutely anything. Their brain is wired for crime and nothing else.
Those are the "kids" that enter into pensioner`s houses and beat them to death for fun.
The cruelty is to try to at last scare the rest of them knowing what it is in store.
This video is about a 10 years old "kid" that is a killer already
youtube.com/watch?v=GNX92n_vMe0

ORGANISED GROUPS OF THIS F-CKING BASTERTS REALY DANGER

Mother of God. This savagery is why the white man conquered and colonized Africa. I can see this shit happening in the 1200s in England, but in the modern era... people just standing around, gawking like village sheep? Someone in the U.S. would've shot the man or a crowd would've beat him to death.

I can understand killing the kid.
But why burn it alive?
Seems pointlessly cruel, and I doubt they need to send a message to the other 7 year old rascals.

the worst part is that there are literally 50-100 people standing around and watching...i mean..wtf
you couldn't do this in the western world...people would stop you one way or the other but there is no way you would burn that child and all that i mean it looks like he kicked the shit out of him before and then put the tite on him etc etc that needed some time...
wtf...this is the problem with these people and their "moderates" who are just called moderates because they are not the one who light the fire in that moment..

>extra crispy

>Food costs like nothing, they give it away for free here with food stamps like wtf man
And all of the "aid" sent over to Africa, much of it goes deliberately wasted by those who receive it.

Eating a meal. A succulent chinese meal.

Okay that makes some sense. I still think it's barbaric and not something I would wish on anyone, especially a child thief.

>le leaf maymay
I love it how when burgers need to shitpost, it always involves trying to bash Canadians. It's like you're obsessed with us. It's like you want to be one of us.

It's like burgers want usa to be the 11th province.
>war of the burgers when?

Sad!

>Not enjoying the ultimate in free-range cannibalism.

That's just their culture, shitlord

Lol. Ok. Just go back 100 years. Shit like this still happened in the west. People are only as good as their situation allows.

you got any more females being beaten or tortured?

ehat their obsession with tire necklaces?

Shit like that happens in Brazil, China and India, too. And I bet it happened in Japan, American and France just four generations ago, too.

This is absolutely heart wrenching ? How could they do this ? How could people just stand around and watch ?

We should purge these savages . Make Africa a wildlife reserve

IN CANADA ALL THIS BASTERDS DIE IN WINTER, BUT IN AZIA THIS REALY PROBLEMM.

Holy shit that webm!

This

They continue to be savages by allowing this to happen. What in the fuck is their situation? It's the culture and the value of human life being jack-shit in the Middle East and Africa.

The white man was just as savage when it came to conquering Africa. Google Belgian Congo.

Also, if we would suffer under endless civil wars and famine we would also punish people who steal food severely.

Animal testing can be hard to stomach but it's important to scientific development