So here me out boys. What if, whether he becomes Batman in the future or finds his own path...

So here me out boys. What if, whether he becomes Batman in the future or finds his own path, Damian becomes a good Doom of sorts? He mixes Bruce's talents with Ra's and Talia's sorcery in order to become a more effective crime fighter. He could thematically embrace the "demon" of his maternal ancestry, so to speak, in order to more effectively combat the very villainy that spawned him.
Also generally Sup Forums speculation thread.

What the fuck is wrong with gay people.

Nah, he literally sells his soul to satan and either winds up getting Gotham nuked or failing so catastrophically as Batman that Tim had to step in and kill him.

Damian is canonically the worst Batman ever.

>here me out

post more

If he turns out to be Deathstroke's kid will Batman give him the boot or be a cuck?

>Even Thomas Wayne didn't want to meet Damian

I find this both hilarious and sad

The artist is Bludwing

won't happen, he's been infected by Jon's purity. Jon needs to get Identity Crisis'd before he goes to the dark.

That's the Jon that probably won't exist in a year?

What? Why?

>Damian is canonically the worst Batman ever.
Nazi Tim is canonically the worst Batman ever.

Jason pls.

Tim Drake nuked Gotham and Damian is not dead-

Ah the old Herpes or Syphilis which is worse debate.

>Ah the old Herpes or Syphilis which is worse debate.
Herpes Jason Todd and Syphilis Tim Drake.

>Syphilis Tim Drake.
No Syphilis > Jason Todd in order to survive he had to do...unspeakable things. " Prostitute himself.

>What the fuck is wrong with gay people.
Their whole existence.

How the fuck has your English not gotten any better over the last 2 years?

Tim is the most hated Robin and he is the prime reason Teen Titans has gone bad,

In The Button. Bruce tried to plead with Thomas to come back to his Earth but Thomas declined, Bruce tried to guilt him into it by referencing Damian. Did not work and he showed no sign of emotion towards him.

Samefag How's Jasonock up your ass feel?

What's a Jasonock? Is that some sort of drug in your sand ridden hellhole of a country?

Are you serious?

this is what Jasonfags actually believe.

>jasonfags trying to play the victim. All you robinfags are shit,See: the aneurysms Jasonfags had over the Red Hood Annual when it had Dick and Jason being kind of nice towards each other, instead of 40 pages of Jason being better than Dick in everyway. Some on CBR were on suicide watch