New Ben is up

Is it true Trump could have replaced Mitch McConnell but didn't? I'll be quite angry if so.

Good comic, thanks based Garrison

I don't get that comic. Trump is a left wing Republican. Compromise would actually be a good thing in this case.

Bill Kristol doesn't write for National Review

Do mean a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate Republicans?

Why does he have to label them when they actually look like their caricatures?

at this point i feel like ben is just trying to bait us into making merchant edits again.

What's a NRO?

National Review Online

pretty good

do you not understand political cartoons or something?

it's nothing to do with left/right wing. it's about corruption. is tax money going to special interests or towards the public interest?
i don't know what the answer is but i hope trump goes for term limits in the house & senate.

it's tradition in American political cartoons
they used to be much heavier on symbolism, so things had to be labeled in order for people to get it
also plenty of people won't know who they are

McConnel has dubious loyalty but he's a great politician. Without him, the GOP would have allowed Obama's SCOTUS pick.

Why does Ben keep bullying poor Jeb? Jeb spent the whole primary getting bullied.

>Subtle political satire

Has literally never been a thing.

George will who said Trump is not his party and left the GOP snuck his way back in after election and said
>HAHA THE PARTY'S NEVER BEEN STRONGER

For those who don't understand,
SETTING is garden of Eden .
TRUMP is Adam before he bit the fruit.
FRUIT means trump gets in bed with globalist and Jews and compromises on what he promised us he would do.
SNAKES are like devil baiting trump to eat the fruit. (This is bad for us and good for them.)

I laughed harder than I should have.

Trump will tell them to fuck off, he's already rich and has a stable business empire. He already announced that he chose not to receive a salary once he is in office.

goddam old people im not trying to read a novel here

>assuming Trump has a political ideology.
The main appeal to Trump is aesthetics.

why does your boy always draw a lard ass like trump with defined pecs and abs?

lel

Because Jeb's family actually put him out there, whether as a real thing or a foil.

Our politicians are stupid.

He was fit in his prime.

He's 70 now

Jeb's too low energy to be a snake

yeah, uh, trump is president now and not 30 years ago dumbass

Why is Trump naked?

because garrison wants a dominant father figure to fuck him and he's forgetting how to hide it

Hillary was an extreme lard ass, trump is chubby.

because it's based off Dragon Ball Z

compromising with the establishment is the poison or something, it kind of looks like trump is perhaps offering compromise to them though...
>aesthetics.
It's money