TRUMP IS F I N I S H E D

TRUMP IS F I N I S H E D

Will he EVER recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yjhgSwn_DhU
youtu.be/tsgmV7AYhvU
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/798725782625517568/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh my god, what a racist, sexist, rapist, xenophobic, bigoted megalomaniac. What the hell is he even thinking???

fuck trump going out to dinner without telling me. he might as well of been the nazi that threw my grandfather in the gas chamber. fuck trump.

Doesn't he know that the President is meant to serve at the pleasure of the journalists assigned to document his actions? He is required to do what they say and go where they tell him to go!

GAME OVER DRUMPFLINGS

Doesn't he know that unless he has journalists up his ass 24/7 he will just straight-up DIE?!
National security is at stake man!

waaah

Wait, he went out to dinner? He told me he couldn't go out tonight and he just needed to recover tonight!

IT'S HAPPENING

Wow impeach him NOW.

Is he gonna cuck the media for the next 4 years?

Trump goes out to dinner with family
This triggers SJWs.

This is an actual real tweet by NBC. This is where we're at.

Guys... Hitler used to have dinner too...

We can only hope.

I think they'll get the message after a year or two though.

HE DID? WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP IS HITLER. GUYS IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Said the increasingly nervous man

holy shit
i can't fucking believe that he went and did this, impeach when

lol fuck this is real?
ahahahahhaahahahhaahah

He's already doing a pretty damn good job on that so far. Trump is the bantz master. Remember that.

Yep press went ape shit over Trump ducking out and going to dinner. It's like pottery.

DRUMPF BTFO

Yes. Trump actually went out for dinner with his family and he didn't send out a press release beforehand. This is unacceptable.

Jesus Christ NBC.

wtf? I hate common sense now.

Several times this election, journalists have acted like they were entitled to respect, and it goes to show how pampered they are by political parties.

Trump calling out lies about him were a threat to the 1st amendment.
Trump baiting the press into covering an hour of generals endorsing him and then spending a minute on what they came for was extremely disrespectful.
Now Trump not inviting the press to a nice dinner with his family is a threat to free speech.

They are more out of touch than the DNC.

Holy shit, a Man that wants to spend time with his family... how horrible!

This is going to be a funny 4 years if this is how the press are acting now. It's not even just one media outlet either. Multiple networks have covered this.

>we need transparency with steak dinners

lmao cnn is truly on death's door

OH GOD HE'S EATING

HOLD YOUR FAMILY AND NEVER LEAVE THEM ALONE, DARK TIMES ARE COMING

LITERALLY

S H A K I N G
H
A
K
I
N
G

Remember when Trump promised 100% transparency on dinner arrangements during the campaign? I can't believe he is backpedaling like this. We made a huge mistake.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

HE DOESN'T EVEN EAT HIS OWN STEAKS

I told trump to go eat dinner and he actually did it madman edit please

I've seen more articles criticizing a presidency that hasn't even started yet in the last week than I did about Obama's presidency over 8 years.

HE WENT OUT TO DINNER WITH HIS FAMILY? WHAT ABOUT ALL THIS PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE FAMALIES OR ARE ABLE TO EAT DINNER.

HOW COULD HE I'M LITTERLY SHAKING, CRYING AND CUMMINGS MY PANTS RIGHT NOW. I CANNOT EVEN NOT EVEN

TRUMP TRAIN IS UNSTOPABLE
>>TRUMP TRAIN IS UNSTOPABLE
youtu.be/yjhgSwn_DhU
youtu.be/tsgmV7AYhvU

Trump supporters can kinda think for themselves. Were done with MSM

fuck drumpf

>this is what ((they)) think we care about
Can't imagine why she lost, lads.

Apparently the MSM went to the restaurant, found out it was the wrong one, and then found the right one only to be barred from entering by cops.

Ted Cruz wouldn't have gone to dinner without the media. Just saying.

what was he eating?

>Dinner

Well that's it he's finished... as we all know a true god emperor only sustains himself on a healthy diet of psykers.

The fucking media just doest get it. This nonsense is exactly why they are so widely despised. CNN could be replaced by a satire comedy show and I wouldn't tell the difference.

Will #Dinner-gate mark the beginning of the end of Trumps reign?

>Trump puts one foot in front of the other

OMG, Hitler literally did that.

HOW THE FUCK CAN THE PRESIDENT ELECT JUST GO EAT DINNER LIKE THAT!? WTF IS HE THINKING!? ITS ALL OVER. F

that tweet doesn't seem to exist

I saw it earlier. They probably deleted it because of how embarrassing it is.

This just in. Trump is hungry. Eats steak, what an animal! You wont believe what happens to the potatoes. Stay tuned.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/798725782625517568/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw