Redpilled guy for Homeland Security?

Apparently this guy, Rep. Steve King, is being considered for Sec. of HS. He just got interviewed by MSNBC:

MSNBC: "Can you help me understand what American values means? You tweeted not long ago 'Cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.' [Pic of him together with Frauke Petry and Geert Wilders. Tweet where he wishes Petry successful election]

King: "Ok, look at Europe...

[snip]

... Think of this: if we brought, let's just say, a billion people from the continent of India, Indians, into America - would that change America? Would we ever become that which we are and have been, the America that I love and continue to love, or would it transform us? If we did that with a billion Chinese, of course it would change us. So cultural transformation ... we need people that buy into the American culture, the American civilization, the American dream. And eventually we need to get the assimilation ..."

MSNBC: "Sir! ..."

King: "...in place, so that we have cultural continuity on top of that."

MSNBC: "... Couldn't native Americans have said that? This is the country of immigrants!"

King: "Well, I['ll] just challenge you: name a country that's not a country of immigrants. Every nation on the world is a country of immigrants. And ... these are our values that are here; it's a..."

MSNBC: "Greece is not a country ..."

King: "...great gift to this country."

MSNBC: "Greece is not a country of immigrants!"

King: "Well, I was in Greece not that long ago and I asked why, when they were digging up the statues that had their hair painted blonde, why I don't see very many blonde Greeks. And the guide looked at me and said: that's what 400 years of Turkish occupation will do to you. I think they are a country of immigrants, maybe by conquest, maybe not by peaceful reasons."

youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3OAnrvcCRU
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/18/rep-steve-king-wonders-what-sub-groups-besides-whites-made-contributions-to-civilization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sht thats awesome
bump

I'm pretty sure Greeks look like ancient Greeks, with a minority looking blonde and blue eyed, like always. Whenever an ancient philosopher talked about how they looked they described them as they look now. Kinda dumb analogy desu

>t. turkroach

based

Yes, are we actually getting people into power that care about preserving a white majority?

I literally thought this impossible after two terms of Obama. God bless Trump man.

>pic is ancient greek

Appoint this man

can we laugh at how stupid that woman is now?

Ancient Greeks were not fucking Nordic & Turks/Greeks are pretty much the same, both Anatolian

>no was has ever migrated into or emigrated out of greece
>t. msnbc host

bump

confirmed.
Ancient greeks have been blonde.

HOLY FUCK

WHAT TIME LINE AM I ON FOR GODS SAKE

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Anatolia used to be a whole lot whiter

then it got Muhammaded and after that Mongoled

bump..

True, but this idea that Romans/Greeks were blonde/blue eyed nordics is fucking retarded

Who is saying that?

Sup Forums

>LIBERAL DYKES

Man, MSM is just pissed 24/7 now, huh?

Have another bump Mr.King. A real champion for whites.

This man is beauitful. Appoint him now. Based as fucccccckkkkk.

makes me think the religious crusades might had a valid reason.

>Couldn't native Americans have said that?

They could. We pretty much destroyed Native American culture entirely. But that's because European technology (and disease) was advanced enough to overpower them. The natives didn't have state government or secure borders and they certainly would not have let so many Europeans into America if they did.

You give the red savage to must credence.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

well, it DOES proof the point of mass imigration is destructive to the existing culture.

I liked his response with the blonde Greeks. Man, MSM is full of fucking idiots.

Fucking based dropping red pills like that

Steve King is more "redpilled" than the average Sup Forums poster. He's awesome.

True.

Checked and that response was on point.

greeks at the time of socrates on the peleoponesian wars were blond haired

king's point still stands, greece was essentially conquered by turks

however we all need to oppose the notion that tthis is "a country of immigrants."

this i a country English settlers that permitted an amount of european immigration over the first 300 years, and the floodgates only opened in the 60's

samuel huntington's book who are we talks about this in depth

>That pic
Lord have mercy I kekd

i rly thought this pic was shooped considering how fucking enormous that guys head on teh right is

Yeah his cranium is gigantic.

BASED, too bad you cucknadians will never get at chance to MCGA

>not recognizing geert
get out

Say it with me:

ayy lmao

>will never
Kill yourself. You dont know jack about us besides what you get fed on Sup Forums

Hey he's my rep.

dont try to hide it, you guys are too busy drinking syrup and being nice to eachother to vote for a real leader

This, I am a proud Slav but will be the first to admit that late Renaissance and early-Enlightenment English people -- not random people or anyone but Englishmen -- knocked law and government out of the park. No other culture comes close on this point. This specific ethnic group did something different and better than all other peoples. It has an unmistakable ethnic character (and yet, brilliantly, can be embraced by outsiders). Even if all whites disappeared and all other cultural vestiges were lost, maintaining a link to Hobbes, Locke, Smith and out Founders would still be the entirety of our identity. Alternately, if we maintained white skin color but lost the Constitution, we would be Mexico.

damn, geert is a big guy

>tiny weenus

yeah they definitly white

the sandnigger is offended

King sucks. Worst congressman ever from iowa.

(you)

Some of you are missing the point.

No one gives a fuck if the Greeks were Aryans or not. To borrow a leftist phrase, it's a dog whistle to White nationalists. Quit being retards when you have someone in the US Congress who has said

>This 'old white people' business does get a little tired. "I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out, where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you're talking about, where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?

He's the White man's greatest ally in US government.

Yeah people got so mad at this, it's 100% true though

He is a disgrace but will be re elected g forever.

> Who else has contributed to civilization?
Uh. The Chinese? We stole tons of tech from them in the ancient days and their historical records beat the pants off of anyone else.

I love how you conveniently left out the word "more" in your quote.

"that's what 400 years of Turkish occupation will do to you"
Where's a greekposter I want to use this

>pic related
the future is the importand matter but after all the white man shaming, having some relief isn't a bad thing.

the chinese had a great civilization but whites built the modern world.

there's no reason to make this a contest even. you can admire your own civilization AND other civilizations. it's just important that you realize that what we have now has value and is worth protecting.

>"more"
Well China is absolutely beating everyone in the world right now. They grew up so fast their elders still remember the good ol' farming days.

>this guy is already changing attitudes
under budget and ahead of schedule

bump

Chinese did ok, but when you add it up the West (white people) have done WAY fucking more, its not even a contest.

People always love to bring up China, but fucking LOOK at the scientific contributions, the UK alone blasts them the fuck out of the water in terms of pure volume of scientific achievements.

I hope he gets the job.

Trump needs this man.

Problem with China is they couldn't stop with their fucking civil wars, it kept ruining their progress

It is true that China didn't do much that the rest of the world could benefit from. Some of that is the fault of their language being made entirely out of moon rice. If you can't read it you can't steal it, to put it bluntly.

Where they lack in innovation they come up KING in being conniving little copycat thieves. There's no better culture in the world who can tear a new tech down, reverse engineer it, and write up technical religious texts on it despite having no understanding of why it works in the first place.

whats happening in europe is fucking nothing compared to whats happened in the US in regards to niggers or spics

But I guess he can't spit too much truth

Iowan here, guy is pretty cash

this is precisely what I say every time tries to play that card, it actually just proves our point.

and then I tell them I'm 1/16th native.

hahaha Achmeedd Get back in the cuckshed!

So the Spanish didn't conquer majority of North and South America, they just immigrated there.

Wait a minute, are you trying to tell me 70% of British men WUZ KANGZ?

fuck yeah, Iowan here.

It really is horrible that we consider this "redpilled" when this should be perfectly normal knowledge

Steve King is most definitely /ourguy/.
youtube.com/watch?v=o3OAnrvcCRU

Europe was a fucking white paradise before the Muslim invasions.

This guy seems more redpilled than half of Sup Forums.

I fucking love steve king
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/18/rep-steve-king-wonders-what-sub-groups-besides-whites-made-contributions-to-civilization/

6'5 I think

I fucking love Steve King.

If he gets the position, I'll be a happy person.

Dutch people are fucking huge senpai.

He understands how to treat the symptoms of the problem

PROUD IOWAN CHECKING IN.

STEVE KING 2024

It was an honor voting for this man. IT WAS SO GRATIFYING to vote this year. I've never been actually EXCITED to vote before...just did as my duty. But man. This year was a real treat. I'm still high from the night of the 8th/9th, how about anyone else?

>It was an honor voting for this man. IT WAS SO GRATIFYING to vote this year
lucky. Illinois had a choice between two untermensch

This damn near brings a tear to my eye. Imagine having someone that based in that position.

Magnificent. Never thought I'd see it.

Dude is awesome but too outspoken for a cabinet position. It would be a liability.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I don't think being too outspoken is a liability when Donald Trump is the president

Your my friend

I like him. That interview was brilliant and that is exactly the philosophy we need shaping our immigration policy. Bump for making this happen.

he is literally one step away from saying WHITE GENOCIDE MUST BE STOPPED

Whiteness is not merely the color of the skin (though it is the primary indicator of certain potentials), but the internal character and innate knowledge within that yearns for something greater than itself and develops and utilizes the capacity to reach new heights all the time.

Whiteness is a state of mind first and foremost. The color essentially shows the greater capacity and willingness to use.

Can you tell me the difference? They took over regardless. People move into areas and displace others. Whether there is a law or not, if done through peace or conquest, the result is the same. The illegal immigration and refuge crises are actual invasions. Instead of storming the gates, we have people inside unlocking the gates for them.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. 95% of the country is scraping dust to grow something to eat so that the few privileged cities can grow and show off. Dipshit, China is an economic bubble that will only last until the centralized pseudo communist regime holds on tightly to power. Then it will crash and burn.

Forced migration and development pf a few elite sectors does not a strong economy make, my young padawan.

Now quit pretending you know shit and gas yourself.

that is so racist

Ankeny,IA checking in. MAGA uncucked me like nothing before. I became tired of always conceding a discussion simply to abstain from argument...now I hold my viewpoint and debate until I win. I'm off the fence about a few things that I will not rescind.

I stayed up 2 hours after Trump declared victory on election night drinking bourbon in hysterics at the sheer quantity of butt hurt on social media. Was a glorious night.

This is the same guy that said non-Whites have contributed nothing to society.

No shit. Fucking Middle Earth. Kill the fucking orcs. Bring no good to White Homelands. Human History is based on conquering and War. A never ending conflict between different people, bring them all together and you obviously create Chaos. I know no one likes the Bible but Gods words on the tower of Babel shows how wrong multiculturalism and diversity are for people. America is more divided then ever and it started on 2008. 8 years of liberal propaganda getting shoved down childrens throats. You can blame the parents, but most of them are too stupid as well. People should try critical thinking and not relenting to a waste of atoms spitting fire and stupidity. Liberals should be gassed and these protestors need to get fucking rekt. America was never great because of immigration, it was great because of the English Pioneers and the founding fathers.

>Couldn't native Americans have said that?

You have a source for that? I have heard that evaluation of china before, but with the party apparatus constantly pumping out "everything is great, everyone is so happy here" it's difficult to get an accurate view of the lower classes in china

Overlanding many times through rural china to/from neighboring countries.

Having Chinese friends.

Knowing how Communism works, even the half breed maoism of Gina.

Know about the great leap forward.

History.

It's not that hard my man. Nothingg outside of the cities is beyond subsistence level farming, apart from the state factories, which produce corruption, and are only built in areas faithful to the party. Except the regional lords are now the political officers and local party apparatchiks.

Welcome to the great mysterious East, ruined by lefties.

Welcome to the great mysterious East, ruined by Jews

FTFY