Monica Petersen died in Haiti 3 days ago, investigated Hillary Clinton there

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/

What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck donald drumpf and fuck dead people

Well at least they killed her off in a complete shit hole instead of a street that a murder hasn't been recorded in however many decades or dribbling black shot from their mouth in a hotel room.

WTF other thread archived

Something's fishy here.

Monica Petersen was in Haiti working for the Human Trafficking Center and also previously worked for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force.

She died a few days ago under suspicious circumstances. Her friends on Facebook are looking for answers. Several close friends have made mentions on various FB posts that friends and family have no clear understanding of what happened to Monica except that she died on Sunday.

Earlier this year a FB friend of Monica re-shared a post by Monica where Monica linked to a blog post critical of Hillary Clinton's dealings in Haiti!! SHE WAS ONTO SOMETHING, very likely between now and then she found out about #PIZZAGATE! The linked post was: thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html

I'm not going on Reddit right now so, please summarize & provide relevant info.

Bumping

Maybe some normies will kick over some stones for once.

bumping to learn more

noice pyramids

was she following human trafficking? or the gold mine?

bump

Saw that she's connected to Silsby

bump

"Carlos Slim's net worth is more than $64.8 billion dollars. The richest man on earth is a Mexican telecom mogul, whose career's "most interesting parts" are his links to businessmen "suspected of involvement in Mexico’s so-called ‘Cartel of the Southeast." He is a Clinton associate and donor to the Clinton Foundation. In 2015, Carlos Slim became the largest shareholder in the New York Times."

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html

More Clinton bodies.

This is messed up.

"In 2015, Carlos Slim became the largest shareholder in the New York Times."

Is this the NY Times that attacks Trump?

>More Clinton bodies.
>This is messed up.
makes u wonder how many we never heard of

That looks like mexico, not haiti

IS THIS ANOTHER CLINTON DEATH?

WAKE UP PEOPLE.
bump

it's so sad that this doesn't surprise me any more

for great justice

FUCKNG HILLARY! !!!!