How exactly will he oppose Donald Trump?

How exactly will he oppose Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/09/statement-prime-minister-canada-result-us-presidential-election
citynews.ca/2016/10/25/heckles-jeers-turned-backs-greet-justin-trudeau-youth-labour-forum/
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-protesters-young-workers-event-1.3820153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by raising the price on maple syrup exported to the US

build another wall

Will we ever recover?

Fumble his words so bad that he becomes completely incomprehensible, just like every time he gets upset.

By being A FUCKING LEAF

By telling Donald Trump that if he does anything, they win.

Lol canada no longer an ally? Good luck syrupniggers.

by buying the superior artificial alternative.

Fake

Were going to sink you faggot C'nucks. You brought this upon yourselves so suck my red, white and blue cock.

Trudeau doesn't have enough energy on his own to oppose the Donald from fucking his wife

quick, run before he tries to absorb your youthful qi

WARNING: under-30s do not approach Trudeau
this is not a drill

that can't be real. He can't be that far up his own liberal arse that he can't see what a violation of diplomatic protocol that is.

He'll do everything Trump asks him to do in order to gain his trust.

And then, one day, when the moment is right, he'll make his move and resign.

lets go on twitter and ask why is trudeau waging war with us.
>btw i give 1 week in actual batle against canada.

He's going to kill himself so he wins.

>Mfw Canada is annexed in the 4-hour war.

But if he fights us. We win.

Vermont and upstate NY maple is 2000x the quality of that in (((Quebec)))

he can't
if he could he wouldn't
you're going broke leaf
you need us

Trump should only talk to the Queen of England when it comes to canada relations, to remind how much "sovereign", this shit country is.

I can't wait until Don meets this guy for the first time. I hope he gives him such a firm handshake that he breaks that feminist faggot's wrist.

Do you think he realises the room design they used is 100% copied from goebbels?

mine too tbqh

>"Y-you're a meanie, Trump. I refuse to talk to you!"
*Sits and pouts*

By being his bitch.

By committing systematic mass suicide

Afterall

If you kill your enemies, they win

That'll show Trump that Canadians stand in solidarity against his hateful rhetoric

America is fucked without our maple beans

He has no choice but to co operate with Trump. If he damages US- Canada relations the Liberals will pick a new leader faster than you can say "build wall."

If you oppose your enemies they win

Trudeau is ripped. He literally beat up a conservative MP twice his size in a boxing match.

by grabbing his own ankles

He's an idiot. Now the news was saying he said he wants to negotiate with Trump on free trade. He put his foot in his mouth earlier by saying he would oppose Trump. And now the Conservatives are saying he "showed his hand" by saying he would negotiate. All Trudeau is doing is blowing money on Injuns and promoting faggotry. I got an extra five weeks tacked onto my EI and it's possible I might need it, but he's wasting other money left right and center- many such cases. Debt will go way up. Sad!

By letting him fuck his wife.

Also he won't. Trump will do whatever the fuck he wants, and Trudeau will take it, or whine, and take it anyway.

lol this is insanely fake. He remained completely neutral for the election and even wrote a trump victory speech two days before the election.

By not killing him.

He's going to tense up his anus as hard as he can and go to his happy place. Dude has no chance.

Technically, if he kills himself, he wins.

Only something like 32% I think it was actually voted for Trudeau. Not my fucking fault.

Dont hate us because we are white. Hate us because we are better than you.

No link, not real.

Fake. He does not have the balls to post that.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE "2" STAND FOR???

Fake

Underrated

>grey haired youth

By taking all of our Mexicans and Refugees

I remember him talking shit about Trump, but I can't remember what he said exactly. It was a bonehead move in any case.

2big4u

How does it feel knowing you have lost the entire south and southwest?

>next-door superpower
>90% of our shit we sell abroad, they buy
>dependent on market access
>rumblings that Dolen. G. Trump wishes to renegotiate NAFTA

>"HURR I BROMIS 2 OPPOZ DOLEN DRUMP" -Prime Minister of Canada

...................no matter your political leanings, you cannot deny that this is grossly unprofessional, undignified, and potentially very damaging to our country's interests for the next 4-8 years.

The guy's a legit clown. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Russia takes back the Ukraine when will take over cuckcanda.

The quote about "If you kill your enemies they win." is fake too but lies never stopped Sup Forums before.

citations needed

stay salty, just like your "syrup"

You'll find out soon enough Pierre

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/09/statement-prime-minister-canada-result-us-presidential-election

Fake indeed. He congratulated Trump and hopes to work with him.

Much how the wall gets higher the gay alphabet gets longer.

Two Spirit.

fuck this guy and his carbon tax.

globalist shill

Oh no, senor pls! I've been a good gringo. No headchopperino.

Pretty sure it's to double the q. So Queer/Questioning.

I wish tumblr had succeeded in making QUILTBAG a thing.

>He can't be that far up his own liberal arse that he can't see what a violation of diplomatic protocol that is.

He's a sub-100 IQ'd faglet that maxed out at drama teacher because he failed out of law school. It's highly possible he is.

>we will work to oppose the president

Is Canada really trying to go to war with the US? That would be stupid.

Pour maple syrup in Trump's gas tank

QQ -> 'Queer & Questioning.'

He just hid from Brazeau until the guy got tired and then took him out. It wasn't a real fight, he just gamed it. You can say that that's winning, but if Brazeau would have actually gotten his hands on him he would have fucked him up good.

bring it on snow mexican

Mexicans like the chinese, so you should be fine Ping

Not only is this igloo dwelling twink not going to stop President Trump, but President Trump is going to stop him.

Canada likes to think of itself as a "sovereign nation" when they talk openly about bringing thousands of Syrian rapefugees to our continent, so they can sneak over our border and blow up our infrastructure. Not going to happen. It's not going to happen, folks. We're going to shut that down big league, that I can tell you.

You don't get to pollute this continent with your communist bullshit. We won't allow it. You try getting those terrorists past our Coast Guard.

How long before every letter and number makes it into the acronym?

This is pure political theater. He will talk a big game to his base and then immediately spread his ass cheeks for Trump. Canada's economy is so dependant on ours the he has no choice.

By letting all the Mexicans enter Canada.

Make Nickleback tour usa 24/7 for 4 years and by TV ads for their crappy songs on all networks

He's not even hiding his cuckness anymore!

In case anyone wanted the actual story of that pic and not the fake thing OP posted, Trufag went to a youth event to talk to the nations youth, and most of them stood up and turned their back on him the entire time.

I wish I could tell you this cuck doesn't represent Canadians, but I would be lying. He was the choice of the pozzed liberal millennials, the fags, and the diverse transniggers who inhabit this country. I hope to move to the US within the next few years.

He'll probably join ISIS

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES!

Post a source. I really hope you're telling the truth.

Are we slowly becoming uncucked?

Kinda craving annexation since The Dolen won tee bee aych desu.

2hu

>be this coming January
>trump sworn into office
>millions of armed forces pushed to Canada's boarder
>Trudeau in a panic say "Y-Y-You woul-d-dn't d-d-are, Drumpf"
>over a load speaker trump says "you're fired"
>troops dash across boarder, shooting muzzies and burning Qurans
>within minutes Trump and his elite forces are storm 24 Sussex Drive
>Trudeau, covered in his own piss, shit, vomit cries out "Why? Why are you doing this?"
>Trump shrugs: "Because it's 2017"

If we feel like Canada needs freedom, yes.

>spent decades gaining relevant experience and forging himself into the perfect political candidate to follow in his father's footsteps
>elected in 2015
>meanwhile a Canadian double agent in the US Senate named Ted Cruz is running for president
>the US cannot resist the call of a true constitutional conservative and elect Cruz in a landslide
>the day after taking office President Cruz cedes the entire US to Canada
>Trudeau declares himself Emperor of North America
>subsequently invades Mexico to seize their drug production in a brutal conflict known as the "Great Weed War"
>Canadian Empire annexes Mexico and sets their sights on the rest of the world
>yfw Trudeau is the ultimate supervillain
But one man unexpectedly foiled his plan...

Natives here use this term to mean trans, sometimes even bi

citynews.ca/2016/10/25/heckles-jeers-turned-backs-greet-justin-trudeau-youth-labour-forum/

It's not a real tweet. He did talk shit about Trump, but since then he's reneged and vowed to work with him.

Too many liberals in Canada, we need to deport them before the annexation.

This fucking picture. Just lol

canadian genocide when

>LGBTQ2

What the fuck, last I saw it was LGBTQ+. When the fuck did he 2 come in and what does it even mean?

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-protesters-young-workers-event-1.3820153

.then the scandal becomes the FACT that he's putting his own political interests above the interests of the country.

I need to join the CPC and get myself into a position whereby I can influence their PR, just for shits n giggles. Getting paid to troll justine IRL would be quite amusing.

>That nose

Trowing tantrums.

Fuck you bitch there's your citation

Whooooaaa. Check your privilege.

The correct abbreviation is LBTQ+2SYUIVHĂÞ_kÓ]N