What can be done for him?

I'm honestly baffled as to where the MCU takes Bucky. Killing him in Infinity War would be lame but I also doubt people would accept him as a new Cap ( Tbh, I think the MCU could make FalCap cool though).

I mean I guess they could do a Black Widow/Winter Soldier spy movie if they really needed to do something with him.

I honestly don't think BW could carry a movie with only one other person. Besides they really have no connection in the MCU

Rush hour with Flacon.

> Falcon Cap

No Thanks

He’s going to become White Wolf.

I honestly have no idea what that means or how it would work?

The biggest issue I have with him becoming Cap now is that we've barely seen Steve Cap in his own non-Avenger adventures that don't include fighting other heroes. I want to see him, Bucky, and Falcon fight some badguys for fuck's sake.

Its just an easter egg dude. If they use White Wolf, then saying its a name for white people and introducing Hunter makes more sense.

BW is Hulk's girl and they have never even talked. Why would they be in a movie together?

I honestly think Cap works better that way though. The contrast with other characters makes him stand out.

They should kill him. He’s like a bland useless Male Black Widow

Just think white Black Panther with a gun. He’s probably going to stick around Wakanda help defend it after a Infinity War.

Shuri already called Ross “white boy” and “Colonizer” so that most likely isn’t the case.

> bland useless
>Black Widow

Don't you mean Hawkeye?

They both have ties to soviet super soldier programs and assuming Steve dies they can bond over their mutual bro.

It sounds cool, but the sticking in Wakanda part is iffy. Cause that means devoting time to his character, which takes time away from Black Panther and crew.

>soviet super soldier programs

I thought MCU Nat doesn't have those ties. Didn't they change her backstory and take the SS stuff out?

Hawkeye is a snarky family man. Thats more than Widow or Bucky has.

>Guy with truck arrows and a purple outfit
>Redhead with a black suit and pistols

Which one is more like a superhero?

They never really elaborated as far as I'm aware

She was Soviet KGB, they trained her since a kid to be like a super spy or some shit.

I believe Ultron flashbacks. Also, the directors stated that the two had no ties in the MCU and that the Super soldier stuff was limited to Banner's work in the MCU.

Neither? I mean they both sound like shit, but I think she has a better personality.

His contrast with his villains has always been his strongest relationship. Nothing will ever beat Steve standing strong against Red Skull, Zemo, Zola, and Baron Blood.

>Hating Bucky
>Liking lolWidow

Really user?

.> Liking Bucky

I think you're the one with the problem actually. The guy is a plot device, not a character

I think Mackie said the same thing, he would rather stay as the Falcon

I actually thought they did a surprisingly good job with their personalities / characterization in the MCU. They were such nothing characters in The Avengers, but Winter Soldier and Civil War really made me like Widow and Age of Ultron with Hawkeye.

Gotta give them props typically they're the sort of characters I wouldn't give two shits about.

People keep saying this, but no way it goes this route.

Mackie has good taste. I need a buddy cop movie with Bucky as Cap and Falcon shitting on him doing a terrible job.

That would be the most boring movie in existence

Having Hunter would make less sense. MCU Wakanda wouldn't take in the Kings nephew, much less a random white baby

Shucky

> Hawkeye is bland and useless

Don't you mean War Machine?

Why not? He won't remain Winter Soldier because that's a villain persona, and there hasn't been any lead up to Bucky-Cap.

They didn't drop that reference randomly, and the IW trailers have shown him at the front of Wakandan forces a bunch. It wouldn't be the comics White Wolf but an outsider who cares about Wakanda because it saved him makes sense. Pretty sure the IW stuff has shown him a couple of times standing alongside Wakanda's forces, not with Steve and the Avengers

> hasn't been any lead up to Bucky-Cap

Except for all those times he's held the shield

>Pretty sure the IW stuff has shown him a couple of times standing alongside Wakanda's forces, not with Steve and the Avengers

He has three shots in the trailer and two are with Steve and the Avengers

Bucky/Sharon??????

No
Where the fuck have you been lately?

When War Machine fell in Civil war, someone yelled Fuck that guy in my theatre and we all laughed. I can't think of anyone who likes that guy.

Not keeping up with shipping names apparently. Pls explain.

the whole Bucky retcon was a mistake

Just have Hunter taken in by T'Chaka to atone for leaving Erik behind

This is acceptable. War Machine fucking sucks. No one likes Rodhey. Let Bucky be the new War Machine.

Shuri/Bucky, she wants the WMD

You mean retconning him from death?

He's not close to my favourite, but it's not like I dislike him. I liked his reasoning in Civil War over the Accords and I like his interaction with Tony, his armor and badass name are a thing too.

Shuri is for Peter though.

Oh. I didn't know they had a ship name. They barely have any fan material out there.

Falcon becomes Cap and Bucky becomes the new Falcon

It's become Sup Forums's favorite ship
1. It has a WMBF couple which is the most kino pairing
2. The other shippers are pissed at it because of the "young age" that Shuri is although it's not like literally every other ship isn't so fucking wrong

The trailer showed Team Cap in front of the Wakanda forces, I guess everyone is White Wolf now!

And yeah the easter egg was about White Wolf maybe even the Wakandan children confusing him with White Wolf. That said Bucky can't take a name that he didn't hear some random kids call him.

Also Black Widow kept her red room name and joined the Avengers, got her red ledger out in the open, still an Avenger, Bucky can do the same.

T'Chaka is all about protecting Wakanda, Erik would have been a danger after T'Chaka jad caused his father's death.

This sounds good too.

It's so fucking sad how much they fucked up Rhodey in the MCU. The "next time" scene in IM1 brought so much promise.

If anything, I think Iron Man 3 would've been better if it revolved around him temporarily taking the mantle.
>Tony begins having PTSD moments
>Botches a mission as Iron Man because of it
>Scared of possibly killing someone by mistake, begs Rhodey to put on the armor for a while
>Rhodey adjusts to being Iron Man and fights some villains until the big bad catches Rhodey and finds out it's not Tony
>Tony has to face his fears and fight the main villain with a new suit and save Rhodey
>Movie ends with Rhodey and Tony tag teaming in their suits

I still think RDJ and Terrance Howard had better chemistry in Iron Man 1 than RDJ and Cheadle

I still like Cheadle better though

Ehh Bucky has 70 years of killing important people like the Starks though. He would have a much harder time.

Meh
That might have worked if they had already done a "Tony is Iron Man without the suit" arc in the second one

This is true. 5 min into Winter soldier and Mackie had better chemistry with Evans than Cheadle had either.

Why? It expands the theme of anything, by showing that Tony isn't as alone as he thinks he is.

>showing that Tony isn't as alone as he thinks he i
Here's the problem
It's literally the first movie after the Avengers

I want him to stay in Wakanda. They need an interesting white guy around for fun

Today I will remind them

You'd have to be an idiot to think that was the first piece of conversation between them. Or a jealous nigger I guess.

I wonder what they do sundays after lunch

>BW is Hulk’s Handler
Fixed that for you

>he has grabbed and used Steve’s shield in each Captain America movie
>B-BUT MUH FALCAP
I love falcon as much as the next guy who’s read the Captain America and Falcon comics back from the 70’s, but fuck off idiot

Widow did political killings, it's implied she also killed some important dude's daughter and that she burned down a hospital.

Bucky also has the brainwashed excuse while she doesn't.

>not wanting Bucky to adopt the Winter Soldier persona as a force for good
Kys plebeian

Which one will be Jackie Chan?

idk

i mean, winter solider wasn't in Infinity Gauntlet, most everyone after that went back to their books, save for Adam and the infinity watch being new i think.

thinking about it, wasn't that thunderbolt at the time and not thor? i kinda hate that this film is happening without F4 and xmen characters. i mean, shit, surfer is a big reason why thanos stops trying to impress lady death and comes back to his senses.

Better question is long hair or short hair?

Black Widow is a dull Mary Sue who was monumentally stupid in Civil War, whereas Bucky is an interesting war vet whose story is lost amid all the usual Marvel twattery. I'd like to see a Captain America film with no female co stars to muffsplain every fucking scene or have awkward romances with zero chemistry, and where the focus really is on Cap and Bucky and whatever great villain that studio of handwringing plebs can produce. Stan Lee also needs retiring for the abomination that was Thor:Ragnarok and the suggestion that a story as supposedly harrowing as Black Widow's could be a comedy.

This. And Bucky should be with him or trying to kill him.

Fuck. Right. Off.
She looks 45.
Stucky or death.

Its Tony's shield now.

Cap and Bucky's fight scenes are the best one in the MCU because, while sure there's CGI, the Russo's have at least tried to do some practical effects.

The highway sequence in Winter Soldier, the stairwell / footchase sequence in CW are way better than CGI Panthers falling forever then fighting around a computer train.

I just want a movie of super soldier fights. Sure it's simple but that's all I want out of MCU. I'll go elsewhere for "cinema." Do Bucky's Russian gulag story with him fighting fucked up KGB experiments for 2 hours.

Long to separate him from Steve

People who think they are going to turn a Cap character into a BP character are retareded

The black widow solo film will obviously feature their relationship. Probably focus on their past as killers for hire

Fuck off fag lover

>who was monumentally stupid in Civil War
You mean the only character that didn't have their head up their own ass?

Well, T'Challa too. But she was definitely the only one who wasn't dumb or blinded at any point.

When will his husband return from war?

Except it’s been confirmed that they have no relationship.

Still think this scene was pointlesss

It kinda is

You don't usually put vital info in stingers. If they weren't non-essential easter eggs they'd be in the movie itself

It doesn't matter, T'Challa is full of vibranium and he can supply Cap with any vibranium shield that he wants while Tinky Stink cries himself to sleep from PTSD.

Short if he becomes BuckyCap, but if he stays as Winter Soldier he should keep it long.

I just want to see him stop looking like an unwashed hobo for once

That’s actually a style

marriage
with falcon

Am I only one that ships him with T Challa?

Bucky has all the best interracial ships with Shuri, T Challa and Falcon

>Falcon Cap
I'll pass on the even more divershitty niggers replacing whites propaganda thanks

I do too. Good chemistry there

In the MCU they have a ton of options. Comics wise though hes floundering

MCU Sam Wilson couldn't carry a movie as the lead.

Obviously the solution is an ALL CAPS move where Steve, Sam, and Bucky work on rotating schedules and continue to drive around in a series humorously small vehicles

They've been sewing seeds for what's to come after Infinity War for Bucky for a while now and it's likely going to be Bucky taking up the mantle of Cap

>>Bucky already been shown to be able to catch and throw the shield as a weapon in Winter Soldier
>>Falcon and Cap field dynamic /Bucky and Cap field dynamic
>> Falcon and Bucky's frienemy status
>>Bucky has to redeem himself for a lifetime of killing---has to pay back Steve's sacrifices for never giving up on him.
>>Tony still has the shield and is going to have to give it back to either Cap or Bucky and forgive Bucky at some point amidst Infinity War