youtube.com/watch?v=QNWgFNBFVEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video?

this is exactly why she needs to be inside a prison

WHAT HAPPENED

FUCK

Holy shit I can't believe she said that

no you dummy she just said that just so no one can say hillary didnt call off the dogs. she fucking wore purple/bluish whatever disgusting shit this is which is a wink wink nudge nudge youre fighting the good fight keep on keeping on.

she needs to be inside a jail cell. then the democratic party will burn to the ground, replublicunts just out of spite and partisanship will take out all the scum trying to stay on board and the people will rebuild it from the ground up to represent actual democratic values

this is what needs to happen we all know it.
prove me wrong
protip: you cant

>she fucking wore purple/bluish whatever disgusting shit this is which is a wink wink nudge nudge youre fighting the good fight keep on keeping on.

how exactly?

it has been theorized that soros likes to give his revolutions colors e.g. orange revolution in ukraine
apparantely the impending us revolution is purple (blue and red mixed together) she also wore purple at her concession speech
INSIDE A JAIL CELL HEED MY WARNING

Hey, quiting cold turkey after all those debates ain't easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNWgFNBFVEk

shouldn't Ukraine be green then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution

Yikes. I guess she's off whatever drugs were pumping her up during the campaign.

>purple/bluish whatever disgusting shit this is which is a wink wink nudge nudge youre fighting the good fight keep on keeping on.

What? why?

Well, what did she say?

intedesting

and what about that Blue and reds shall come together now after this harsh election?

if it looks like a bee, flys like a bee, stings like a bee it must be a bee

im not here to redpill people. either you know whats going on and are read in or you aren't
believe what you want
its a coincidence that there are (paid) protests in major cities
its a coincidence that soros backrolls the democratic party

NOTHING. She said nothing. This is shitpost. This is CTR trying to maintain relevance. Who is that nasty woman? I don't remember her. She vaguely reminds me of a big loser. CNN will be in next with clickbait shitpost to drag you to their website. Don't you see it? MSM is the one who really lost the election. They no power anymore. They held no sway in the election.

>either you know whats going on
good thing you clearly don't have a clue

>lost the race for the president to Donald Trump who picked up politics for shits and giggles
>lost the primaries against Obama, a random half black dude
>lost the race for the first lady against Monica Lewinsky
Why do we still talk about her?

it's funny watching her fail time and time again

Can someone post an image of Hillary before and after the election please. I need comparison

okay m8 whatever helps you sleep at night