ALL minorities who voted for and supported Trump are now white

Worldwide. Discuss...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have to repent and accept Christ first. Then they have the opportunity to reincarnate white and try again.

>ALL minorities who voted for and supported Trump are now white
based.

>accept Christ
>reincarnation
Your theology is flawed.

Okey doke

only kek our leader can make that call!

Kill yourself racetraitor.

I thought the rule was you had to remove a minority to become a honorary Aryan.
Like the Zim Zam

Her father raped a 15 year old white girl. Someone here claimed she was a rape baby. So she is the child of a black rapist.

And she had a kid with a black dude.

She has to get impregnated by a white guy 5 times to qualify.

She hasn't even taken or grown the white seed within her. How can she be white?

What?! I live in Dallas and I wasn't invited to a fucking tea party!

No. They are not. But they get to drop the prefix and hyphenation off their "American."

Well duh. "White" has always been more an aspect of behavior than an aspect of appearance. Trump voters are white, liberals are not.

Yup, christianity, judaism and islam are the Big Three abrahamic religions that are relative newcomers onto the scene that are all about "OBEY US GOYIM BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY LIFE SO IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT WE SAY YOU GO TO THE ETERNAL TORTURE-DUNGEON!".

They're the most successful and longest-running psyops currently going.

>Your theology is flawed.
shut the fuck up goy. you know nothing of this void

>"White" has always been more an aspect of behavior than an aspect of appearance

this is what nu-Sup Forums actually believes

...and I'm out

Who's that booty cutie?

Americans, yes.

White, no.

>Abrahamic religions
>Newcomers
You realize that the earliest records of Judaism indicate it is over 8,000 years old, right?

white isn't just an ethnicity

it's a state of mind

based honorary white women are our allies

it's true but i have a good feeling on this one

this isn't a battle of white vs brown

it's a battle of good vs evil

many based brown people are on the side of light, can you doubt me?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

I didn't do it to be white, I did it cause my people are committing suicide being white liberals pets.

i know and it's a bit of a joke

and it's not "whites" fucking you over, it's (((whites))) fucking us all over

I'd give her reparations if u know wat i mean

thats what typical haters on twitter and other social media say because they cant get the shit out of their diapers that a real alpha is president.

I...I haven't heard this. But it sounds kind of like what Mormons believe? Is this a Mormon thing? Are you a Mormon user?

Kys voodoo fagget.

Didn't Cruz get a piece of that?

LDS Here, no.

there's a rumor but who knows

How the fuck did Ted Cruz get her?

Most likely true Ted Cruz seems to be called daddy cruz by all the women of that spend a few hours with him.

Anyone who wouldn't give hurricane Katrina the D is gay.

No. They aren't white but they can stay and assume subordinate positions in our society. That's the only way it works.

Welcome to the winning team.

>hes fast

this

Old Sup Forums used to discuss this matter frequently and the general consensus was that acting White made you an acceptable human being. All people really need to do is at least make an attempt to be respectable members of society and we wouldn't have any problems, sadly they don't.

>sadly they don't
some do though

No offens but I don't care if I'm considered white or not, I just want to be an American and live in the land I was born in and love peacefully.

Ive always wanted a comfy house by the coast where I can go fishing, hinting, raise a family and be left alone

the humor is that we're throwing it back in your face

whites don't really care if you're white, as long as you're not a fucking worthless piece of shit

>voted for trump
>worldwide
What the fuck?

and supported

WE

wuz all kinds of jews and shit

Never. All blood must descend from Romans Aryans Saxons or Nords.

But they are definitely still allowed to clean my cars.

I don't mind that people say she has a big forehead or any of that shit... I s think she's hot. I'm not into single moms but I'd love it if she were my part-time lover.

Redundant. They are white...

In the eyes of the Left.

but who cares when states gonna get weed?

she is so goddamn hot. fuck. it would feel so good to bone her