GERMANY IS A MISTAKE

GERMANY IS A MISTAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bgcIOL7yO0E?t=2m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada is also a mistake

I beleaf YOUVE struck the nail on the head

Jesus's concept of the original sin was based on Australia being a shithole.

Our next batch of Blood Breasted Beady Peckers are ready for release next Spring.

The Aryans will not survive this one.

Germany was the greatest idea ever.

We need the third reich back

I always knew it was a bad idea to let those fuckers reunite.

>oi check'd m8
>long live bongistan

We will unleash them upon the Kraut menace.

The ARYAN LAND will run out of ARYANS before Albion runs out of Blood Breasted Beady Peckers.

Good thing Canada is so insignificant the only thing it can ruin are baitthreads on Sup Forums

Ah, Mosley's definitive classic field manual.

It has served me and my comrades in triANGLOlating the positions of ARYANS and how to best get them onto the Refinery Ships.

NO immunity cat will save you from the fate that will befall you, little ARYAN maggot.

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

modern goytschland isnt even fucking german anymore

F

We're coming for you, Hans

Prepare to be thrown into the blood refinery

We should meet up and have a cup of blood some time and some Aryancake.

I cannot wait till we grow our ARYANS in vats as a vassal species.

youtu.be/bgcIOL7yO0E?t=2m57s

>I'm waiting tyrone

Did your indian landlord spiced your curry too hard?

We don't need to declare war on Germany, we can just come in through the immigration center like everyone else.

Soon your race will become irretrievably corrupted by the blood of the NEGRO and the TURKROACH pouring into the very heart and genetics of your people.

The ARYAN will be finished and we will ascend as to our rightful role, no longer the Eternal Anglo - we will be the UNIVERSAL ANGLO.

A FUCKING VOLCANO

Hitler's Germany would have won the war of anglo aggression had it not been for outside intervention from the US. If they had won Europe wouln't be the ruin it is today

>thinking the western front mattered at all

But they did not win the war of Anglo Righteousness.

Well maybe you should take a look at the last london census first, than you are free to come to germany like all the other refugees.
Well... you should hurry to make it before september 2017.

You should come before you ANGLO masters as a supplicant and we may yet spare you.

Census didn't look too good, eh?

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

Bomben auf Engelland.

2BH, this time it was all americas fault with our 9/11 shit

Germany should be split and dissolved into its neighboring states and german culture and language should be forgotten.

First, they didn't have to take the immigrants. They could have let them stay the fuck there.
Second, if Germany hadn't pressured everyone into the EU, the immigration issue never would have come up.
Third, fuck Germany.

Fuck off this is a germanophile forum

hush, nordic swine.

>concept of the original sin
>Jesus's

Leaf education, everybody

llol