Why won't this faggot shut the fuck up?

Why won't this faggot shut the fuck up?
He is helping the MSM paint Trump and Bannon as racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bean6vT-2ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking dollar says he's on the take from Brock or some other fuckface on the left.

i thought trump and bannon are racist tho and that's why we like them so much

He is a CIA plant

He's been controlled opposition for decades. He's their goto.

YOU'RE INTERRUPTING ME

IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH TIME

LET ME SPEAK

>not knowing that the KKK and David Duke are controlled opposition

Until he dies (and is replaced) or is murdered, he's going to keep doing this.

>we

Nah. Duke's been at this shit for decades.

Even if that were the case, which it's not, we're smart enough to recognize things as helpful or unhelpful. This isn't helpful. Normies and the KKK don't mix well.

This, KKK is 100% FBI, Mossad, CIA, and 1 or 2 dumb motherfuckers who think they are in a real organization.

In case you didn't notice, racism is mainstream.

I have to explain the difference between david duke and steve bannon today.
Some people thought that Bannon was part of the KKK

Keep in mind that these people had a doctorate and a master degrees in the medical field.

I used to consider this guy competent when he BTFO'd Alex Jones, but after his embarrassing meltdown at the senate debate I think he's worthless.

Dude sees a way to live out his grudge and pursue his goals. Remember Trump quit a political party in 2000 because of him. And said as much. Duke is still pissed. And sees a way to.make the emperors life a little harder.

Fuck off faggot, we need to get to the point where people don't care if you're racist or not, having someone explicitly racist like Duke saying it about Trump is good.

That's his job, most of these clan and stormfront wankers are stooges.

sauce?

duke rules :)

>He is helping the MSM paint Trump and Bannon as racists.

I think that by this point it should be obvious that accusations of racism are no longer an effective media instrument. Trump has already won, racism is mainstream now. Duke is a orator and an indefatigable warrior against the kike menace, I look forward to the day when Trump and Duke shake hands on the floor of the senate.

Controlled Opposition

Fuck off alt-lite

"Waah kuh wacism!!!"

Get the FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO R/THEDONALS YOU ALT LITE PIECES OF SHIT

Anti duke is anti white
You fucking milofags

This, let the media kikes kvetch all they wish, they have cried wolf too many times.

Stormfaggots ruin everything.

I'm pretty sure they're all FBI agents, which is why they get so upset when you remind them that Duke is an FBI informant.

Retards. Literally worse than "niggers".

Only one problem. He's right about literally everything.

lol hes black.

controlled opposition. he scares the normies

>be right about stuff
>face of the modern KKK to anyone with a remote control
The ultimate turd in the punchbowl.

>mfw I support Milo just to spite those of you who want to be taken as part of a serious political movement

yup seriously. Not one bit of fucking proof that he's controlled. just some shitlib literallyhitler.jpg argument

dumbest post i have ever read

never trust a man who's had plastic surgery

Really made me think

My uncle works for Nintendo

seriously get the fuck out of here

This. Everyone knows the KKK are and have always been democrats and they're completelly controlled by the FBI.

Why do you faggots keep reiterating this? You know god damn well that the press is colluding with the DNC and each other and you still suck their cocks. They're going to lie about trump no matter what they do.

He can't live without attention

Sup Forums does the same thing

No bitch, your ideology is fucking retarded and we're here to shit on it.

He's doing his job.

Duke is basically a YUGE liability at this point.

fuck you OP

DAVID DUKE 2020

You're not edgy enough to leave reddit yet friendo

He fits the narrative of Trump supporters being racists, thats why they are giving him attention.

Duke is basically a YUGE liability at this point. We gotta take m out PRAISE BE TO KEK

>being this new
Unless you are some jidf faggot or maybe you came from reddit...

He is a democrat, or he was paid off.

There is no fucking way he would be doing what he is doing otherwise.

And? Embrace being a racist. Some colored cries to you, smack it like it deserves. They are your inferiors. Whites are superior. Don't kowtow like a bitch. Stand strong like a man.

You are the cancer that is killing off western society with your 'oh noes day call me names waah waah' kike nigger shit.

FAGGOT OP

FUCK YOU

>calling someone edgy
>on Sup Forums

Because he works for the gov`t

Trump already won the election. Controlled opposition or not, now's the time to be breaking down political correctness, not abiding by it.

Implying they need help for that. He could literally be jesus and they'd still be doing it.

Duke is a good man. A shame he couldn't be president.

What's wrong? Afraid of the Glorious Faggot?

b/c kkk is the political action party for the DNC

Duke isn't saying anything racist. Literally the only argument you have against him is that he was in the Klan four decades ago, which is actually not even an argument.

This
Ayyy fuck off cucks.

DNC Controlled opposition. David go away.

I'll take 'What are Psyops' for 500, Alex.

Why do you think Duke is controlled opposition? Do you have any facts to back up your argument?

Good, you massive fucking faggot. What are they gonna do unelect him? Look around you. The left is losing their fucking minds and racism is spreading. We want racism in the white house. Whites are losing our goddamn countries and you're worried about being called a racist?

i'm sure you think your ironic memeing is hilarious and all but nobody actually cares about le gamergate con artist fag, he's not prominent or influential enough to actually accomplish anything of consequence, be it positively or negatively

I don't think he is a shill, but hes fucking stupid & is making Trump look bad

That's his job user.

He is there to paint people as racist

he doesn't dye his hair or anything, nope not at all.

As Jones said, he is a DNC/CIA plant. It couldn't be any more obvious.

Yes great but..There were multiple coordinated attacks on Trump throughout the election.

Duke was one of them and he was in on it

probably because he's a fuckin retard

no arguments here

That's literally his job as a plant. You think he switched to Republican around 1990 for any other reason?

Trump is probably going to want to concede something soon. Kind of sucks dick but I think he's going to be extremely hard pressed to keep this up without some kind of massive mindfuck taking place.

He needs to bait the left into doing something incredibly fucking retarded. If they mount some kind of resistance against him it will be so fucking shameful that their attempts to stop our forward march will be basically demoralized into absolutely nothing.

Demoralization is a good idea honestly, against protests and that kind of shit.

GUISE DAVID DOOK IS MAKING TRUMP LOOK BAD HE WILL NEVER GET ELECTED!
>Elected
GUISE DAVID DOOK IS MAKING TRUMP LOOK BAD!

CTR shills fuck off, worthless faggots.

He has done more for white people than you ever will, faggot. Suck a cock concern troll

He's an opportunist, he looks at Trump and Bannon and wants to associate himself with them so Trump fans will give him attention. He want's to stay relevant, he want's his message heard and he doesn't give a shit about Trump or MAGA

Didn't you know?

He is a FBI shill

You know the same people that shill for Hillary

Why not?

What have you done for Trump?

David Duke has shilled for him day and night and got thousands of his followers to vote Trump.

but I'm sure you've done more because you're the one who really cares about the cause here

proof?

david duke has always been a gigantic retarded faggot

controlled opposition

can't rebuke the duke

What pisses me off more than this shill fuckface are the idiots that support him over at cuckfront. Those guys are some of the biggest faggots I have ever seen.

People always say that he's FBI but they never post proof. I've followed this man since forever and the idea that he's controlled opp is so, so stupid.

If you ask em for a source they just reply IT'S OBVIOUS MAN

sage

not an argument

i believe some form of validation is in order

back to cuckfront faggot!

Don't know who this faggot is, but if they haven't succeeded yet I don't know what difference he thinks he's gonna make.

t.david duke

get your old ass to bed faggot

>omg Duke srsly needs to shut his mouth
>if we just hide the (((truth))) forever and never speak about it we will certainly get stronger

t. Anti-Duke Legion

Is this what they teach you at cuckfront? He ideology is "muh white power" and "muh nazis" which ironically were far left wing.

Jones is controlled opposition.

time to goto bed old man, you are senile and its past your bed time

He needs to fucking die already. His celebrated death will be the final omen for the end of white nationalism 1.0
A shitty, stale, broken-record of a movement that we must now replace

>Truth
Where's the truth gotten you, user?
I'm wondering because I assume you're talking about the JQ/ holocaust shit. Have you ever changed a person's mind, honestly?

I'm guessing no; I say that because these talking points have been stigmatized in such a way that you're immediately compared to these autistic hicks when bringing them up. In one ear and out the other, every time. If it wasn't for these faggots and their bottled responses that they love to repeat word-for-word it wouldn't be so hard for us to convince Chad and Stacy that (((they))) are pulling the strings.

If you hate David Duke, you haven't fully swallowed the red pill.

I don't agree with 100% of what he says, but someone who will courageously speak up for white interests in today's PC environment deserves respect.

See, this is what I'm talking about. You've been posting low-res jpegs of sad blonde toddlers for 7 years and you wonder why everyone wants you to fuck off.

Then again you're probably old as fuck and it won't matter because there's no convincing you at this point.

Clinton's have a bunch of old school southern KKK/Dixiecrat connections.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's getting a paycheck.

you stupid fucking kids don't even know anything about Duke I looked into him 10 years ago Do any of you know he was run out of the KKK cause they all thought he was an FBI informant or that he worked for the CIA during operation red dog it makes me cringe every time I see one of you little dumb asses saying how great he is there is a reason why people like Jered Taylor avoid him like the plague

(((Jared Taylor)))
youtube.com/watch?v=bean6vT-2ms

>old
I'm 22 you stupid roodypoos